- » Stuffed Kachori
Stuffed Kachori Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed kachori recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed kachori recipes.
Kachori - Stuffed Balls - Indian
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then do try out this recipe. Kachori is a very popular snack in India. It is very easy to prepare and Kachori can be a treat to your taste buds. Watch the video as chef bhavna removes the hot kachoris from the... - 111.998
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
You May Also Like!
This is India’s most loved snack, which is spicy, crispy and delicious. You can pack these for lunch or any outing. - 0
1. Sieve flour with salt.
2. Rub fat into flour.
3. Beat the curds with a little water and add to flour.
4. Add soda bicarbonate dissolved in a little water.
5. Make a smooth dough and keep aside.
6. Boil potatoes in jackets. Peel and cut into cubes.
7. Boil... - 45.3823
If you want a healthy breakfast during fast click on the recipe below.For stuffing,i have used coconut and coriander to prepare this dish. - 0
1. Soak black gram overnight.
2. Crush next morning and remove skin.
3. Add crushed pepper, coriander and powdered masala.
4. Heat a little oil and fry gram mixture on a slow fire till cooked.
5. Add salt.
6. Make a dough with both flours and milk or curds.... - 42.8672
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 101.997
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 43.0643