- » Stuffed Herring
Stuffed Herring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stuffed Herring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stuffed Herring recipes.
Stuffed Soused Herrings
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a large sized bowl, put breadcrumbs, capers, lemon rind, butter, egg, salt and pepper and stir them all well.
3.Pour water if the mixture is dry.
4.Place the herrings on a flat surface with skin... - 45.187
Score the herrings.
Slit open on the underside, cut and wash thoroughly in cold water.
Dry with paper towels.
Cut the bread into cubes and heat the milk.
Put the bread in a bowl with the heated milk to soften it.
Beat in the eggs, salt, bouillon cube, pepper... - 41.84
1. Clean and split herrings. Remove the bones by inserting the thumb under the tail end and lifting, in each herring, carefully.
2. Mix all the stuffing ingredients and place a portion of it carefully in each herring and roll up.
3. Lay side by side on a... - 36.3219
Clean the herrings.
Mash up the roes with a fork (they may be hard or soft ones), mix with the bread soaked in milk, 1 tablespoonful of mixed herbs and the shallot, very finely chopped.
Beat 2 tablespoonfuls of butter into this mixture, season; stuff the... - 28.95
You May Also Like!
Herrings With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a covered casserole and place aside.
3) Remove the heads and backbones of the herring.
4) Use cooking salt to rub away the black skin.
5) Wash the fish and pat dry with paper... - 44.883
Herring Stuffed Beets
With small melon scoop, hollow out top of each beet.
Drain and coarsely shred herring and fill each beet with 1/2 teaspoon.
Dot with sour cream and garnish with dillweed sprigs.
Serve cold. - 24.6733
Stuffed Herring Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, onion, apple, parsley, herbs, salt, pepper and egg.
3.Put water to make the mixture soft.
4.Fill each herring with the stuffing and once done, put the fish on a ovenproof... - 48.801
Baked Stuffed Herrings
1. Preheat the oven at 380°F.
2. Tell your fishmonger to gut the herrings from the head end and make sure he does not slit the belly. Wash the fish and use a knife to scrape off the scales. Work from tail to head while scraping.
3.... - 44.641
Baked Stuffed Fresh Herrings
Wash and split the herrings and remove the backbone.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, suet, parsley and lemon rind, season to taste and add enough milk to moisten.
Season each herring with salt and pepper, spread on a thin layer of the forcemeat and roll up... - 27.5984
Herrings In Oatmeal
1. Cut the head and tail off the herring and slit from the head along the belly to the tail.
2. To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the shallot or onion and fry gently for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the apple, lemon juice and mustard, cover... - 36.494
Mushroom Fish Stuffing
1 Blend the ground fish with the soft herring roe, breadcrumbs and milk. Grind again or place in a blender and blend.
2 Melt the butter in a pan and sweat the shallots for 2 minutes with the lid on. Add the wine and chopped mushrooms, and boil for 3... - 31.4448
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes
And now here are some ideas for stuffing raw tomatoes, prepared in advance as we have just seen.
You could have: a stuffing of mixed cooked vegetables, diced very small, and mixed into thick mayonnaise.
OrÃ¢â‚¬â€finely chopped fillets of smoked... - 20.4645
Wash the cucumbers and cut each into about 8 round pieces.
Mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper, and marinate the cucumber pieces for 15 minutes.
Remove the cucumber.
Drain and dry it.
Finely chop the smoked salmon and herring.
Dice the shelled egg... - 40.2642
Matjes Tartar With Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
According to how salty they are, soak the matjes up to 30 minutes in cold water.
Then rinse, dry and chop them.
Peel and finely slice the onion with the drained capers and stir into the matjes.
Toast the slices of bread until golden brown, cut out large... - 44.0584