- » Stuffed Hard Boiled Egg
Stuffed Hard Boiled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed hard boiled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed hard boiled egg recipes.
Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried
You will thank me for posting this delicious Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried recipe. My husband insisted that I had to make these Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried dish the very same day we had it in a restaurant. Your hubby... - 36.9425
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Nargisi Koftas Large Meatballs Stuffed With Hard Boiled Eggs
If your butcher has not ground the meat 3 times, do it yourself at home.
It should be very finely ground.
In a large bowl combine the meat, cloves, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, mace, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 2 tablespoons... - 43.4977
Meat Loaf With Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine bread and tomato juice. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, eggs, onion, garlic, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper... - 31.1652
Hard-boiled Eggs With Shrimps
Hard-boil the eggs, cut them in half lengthways, and put aside two yolks.
Mash the other two yolks with the peeled shrimps, making a paste.
Fill the hard-boiled egg whites with this.
Arrange these on a dish and cover them with mayonnaise.
Press the other two... - 23.2843
Mushroom Stuffed Eggs
There's no better way to beat the heat with this Mushroom Stuffed Eggs. You would sure want to give this Mushroom Stuffed Eggsa try, coz it's worth enjoying! - 37.1656
Parsley Egg Stuffing
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet; stir in instant chicken broth, salt and water. Bring to boiling.
2. Pour over bread cubes in a large bowl and toss lightly until evenly moist. Fold in the eggs and parsley. - 28.1936
Chicken Stuffed Eggs
Halve eggs lengthwise; remove and mash yolks.
Saute chicken, mushrooms, and onion in melted butter until just tender.
Remove and mix with mashed egg yolks.
Add salt and pepper and 1/3 to 1/2 cup of white sauce as necessary to moisten mixture.
Stuff... - 37.6561
Surprise Eggs has a far-fetched taste. The ham and eggs gives the Surprise Eggs a splendid taste. Surprise Eggs is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 32.0055
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs is simply one of the most tempting dishes I have come across!! This tasty and nutritious dish is sure to bowl your family over. I make the Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs frequently at home Try it for yourself! - 45.2622
Eggs Stuffed With Tuna
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the butter and tuna fish together with a kitchen fork until they are thoroughly combined.
Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, black pepper, paprika and chopped pickled gherkins.
Combine the ingredients thoroughly and set the... - 40.6254
Egg Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
– In a bowl, mix together hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, then spoon mixture into artichoke bottoms. Garnish with capers and pink peppercorns. - 22.7781
1) Slice the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise.
2) Remove the egg yolks and mash them well.
3) In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with rest of the ingredients, except paprika.
4) Stuff the yolk mixture into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika to... - 40.1387
Cocktailed Stuffed Eggs
1)Cut the eggs in half and keep yolk aside.
2)Mix the egg yolks, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to a smooth paste.
3) Spoon the paste into the hollows... - 34.5872
1. Hard-boil the eggs. Cool and shell. Cut in halves and remove the yolk.
2. Cream the margarine. Add the yolk and sauce and beat until smooth.
3. Pipe the fillings into the egg whites.
4. Serve with salad. - 28.0188
Stuffed Egg Halves With Mustard
Force egg yolks through sieve using back of wooden spoon.
Place in mixing bowl.
Add mustard, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix until well combined and correct seasoning.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag fitted with star nozzle.
Stuff... - 32.3584
Egg Stuffed Cucumbers
Trim ends off cucumber.
Peel or flute cucumber.
Cut into 2 equal sections.
Slice each section in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, scoop out seeds from cucumber sections.
In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
With a spoon or pastry bag, pipe egg mixture into... - 31.8496
Caper & Anchovy Stuffed Eggs
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Carefully remove egg yolks without damaging the whites.
Mix egg yolks with mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper.
Then add any of the suggested flavourings.
Mix well, and stuff into egg whites just before serving.
Decorate with... - 29.9614
1. In a pan, hard boil eggs and allow to go cold.
2. Shell them, using a knife, cut eggs in half lengthways.
3. In a small basin, put in the yolks. Mash with a fork, then add seasoning, cream cheese and enough mayonnaise to give a soft consistency.
4.... - 39.4866
Stuffed Eggs Supreme
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In small skillet, cook mushrooms with tarragon in 2 tablespoons butter until all liquid evaporates.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in another saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring 1 minute.
Add cream; cook, stirring... - 41.9172
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks and mash them.
Add mayonnaise, onion, seafood, salt and pepper to the yolks.
Mix well and pack into the egg whites.
Melt the butter and add the flour and curry powder.
Blend... - 46.2204
Mexican Stuffed Eggs
Slice the eggs in half, lengthways, and scoop out the yolks.
Set the egg whites aside.
Using the back of a wooden spoon, rub the yolks and the avocado flesh through a fine nylon strainer into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Carefully stir in the onion, green... - 38.7266
Curried Egg And Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, chopped eggs, green onion, and celery.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Add shrimp just before ready to serve.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until golden;... - 48.2019
Stuffed Baked Beetroot
Stuffed Baked Beetroot has a great taste. If you like stuffed vegetable then you should try this Stuffed Baked Beetroot recipe. - 38.2358
Olive Stuffed Eggs
Cut one of the olives into thin slices and reserve for garnish if wished.
Puree the remaining olives in an electric blender.
Halve the eggs and remove the yolks.
Mix the yolks with the olive puree, butter and salt and pepper to taste to make a smooth, evenly... - 32.991
Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp
Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp has a fine taste. Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp gets its taste from boiled Shrimp and eggs filling stuffed in avocado. Avocado Stuffed With Shrimp is cherished by many - 40.0359
Cut each egg in half lengthwise.
Remove and sieve yolks.
Blend in butter; fold in caviar and pepper.
Fill egg whites with yolk mixture; refrigerate.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.8696
Stuffed Curried Eggs
Hard-boil the eggs for about 10 minutes in boiling water.
Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthways.
Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
Mix the remaining ingredients in with the egg yolks and beat the mixture well to make a smooth... - 29.4649
Pesto Deviled Eggs
Halve eggs lengthwise, scoop out yolks, and place them in a small bowl; set aside egg white halves.
Add pesto and mayonnaise to yolks and stir until smooth.
Spoon mixture into halved egg whites.
Garnish each with a parsley leaf. - 24.3517
Ham Stuffed Eggs
Cut eggs in halves lengthways.
Remove the yolks and mash with a fork in a bowl, add ham, mustard, salt, pepper and sour cream.
Mix until well combined, if necessary, add a little more sour cream.
Fill egg whites with the mixture.
To serve, garnish with sprigs... - 31.464
Stuffed Eggs On Ham
Halve the eggs, remove the yolks, put into a basin and mash well.
Add mayonnaise, chopped parsley, gherkin, seasoning, and any tiny pieces of chopped ham if desired, pile back into white cases.
Stand on slices of ham.
If wished they can be put on to crisp... - 30.3226
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
Remove the yolks from the eggs and put in a small mixing bowl.
Add the cheeses and spinach.
Beat the mixture until it is smooth.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg and then pile back into the egg whites.
Sprinkle over the cayenne. - 30.1941
Stuffed Eggs With Goose Liver
Cut the goose liver into slices, fry it with chopped onions and pound it together with the yolk of the hard boiled eggs.
Then mix smooth with butter and bechamel sauce.
Flavour with salt, pepper and cognac and then, with the aid of a forcing bag, fill the... - 32.9081
Rice Salad With Stuffed Eggs
Place rice in a pan and cover with boiling salted water.
Bring back to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain rice and rinse under cold water and drain again, then turn rice into a lidded plastic bowl and add bell pepper and spring... - 41.4626
Stuffed Egg Salad
1.Break open the eggs.
2.Cut into half and keep aside the yolks.
3.Combine asparagus with quark, dill weed, fresh parsley, Gomasio and black pepper.
4.Add 2 egg yolk to it and blend well.
5.Add a seasoning of salt and pepper to... - 51.2815
Mustard Stuffed Eggs
Cut eggs in half, take out yolks, blend with other ingredients; refill egg centers; sprinkle with chopped parsley, diced crisp bacon, celery seed, or paprika. - 20.2786
Baked Stuffed Eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) In a small bowl, mix the beaten egg yolks and bread crumbs together.
3) Halve the warm hard-boiled eggs lengthwise and place the hard-boiled yolks in the bread-crumb mixture.
4) Add the herbs,... - 45.1131
1. Shell the eggs and halve them lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl, by allowing the whites to remain intact.
3. Mash the egg yolks using spoon and pass them through a fine sieve.
4. In a bowl combine Worcestershire sauce,... - 37.3427
1. Halve the eggs lengthways with a straight cut or widthways with a vandyke cut, i.e. slip a pointed knife through the white in a series of V shapes.
2. Cut out base of the egg to make it stand firmly.
3. Take out the yolks and add seasonings and... - 35.4134
Zippy Stuffed Eggs
1. Remove the shells on eggs and halve them lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the yolks and allow the whites to remain intact.
3. Mash the yolks using spoon and combine them with Worcestershire sauce, gherkin spread, cream and mustard sauce to make a spreading... - 36.1384
1) Hard boil the eggs first and when they are quite cool, cut them in half, lengthwise.
2) Take the yolk out and pound it witth salt, butter, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, grated cheese and finely chopped and stoned olives.
3) Pile the mixture into the... - 36.2431
Stuffed Eggs And Tomato
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a baking dish.
Hard-boil the eggs - about 10 minutes in boiling water.
Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthways.
Remove the yolks and place them in a mixing bowl.
Blend the yolks, butter, half the tomato... - 34.1791
Stuffed Eggs Au Gratin
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and slip out the yolks into a bowl.
Mash the yolks with the butter, Worcestershire, and mustard.
Mix in minced onion, parsley, and ham; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill the egg whites with this mixture, and arrange in... - 30.562
Stuffed Eggs Provencale
1) Hard boil the eggs and dip them in cold water.
2) Shell the eggs when cold, halve and remove the yolk carefully. Keep aside.
3) With a mortar and pestle pound olives to a smooth paste.
4) Mix tuna, anchovy fillets, and capers and continue to... - 42.8027
Eggs Stuffed With Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 250°C (475°F; gas mark 9).
2. Hard boil the eggs.
3. If using tinned cepes, drain them and chop finely. Otherwise wash, trim and chop the mushrooms. Peel and crush the garlic. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a low heat; add the... - 30.7888
Sara Mouton's Tonnato Stuffed Eggs
1. Divide the eggs in half lengthwise and take out the yolks.
2. Sieve yolks in a bowl and add mayonnaise and stir until smooth.
3. In a food processor put tuna, anchovies, capers, lemon juice and olive oil and blend until smooth.
4. Mix this mixture... - 42.9421
Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs
This Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Egg dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 35.1741
Meatballs Stuffed With Eggs
In a mixing bowl combine the meat with the egg yolk, one teaspoon bread crumbs, parsley and spices.
Knead until well mixed.
Divide the meat into four balls.
Make a large hole in each one and place a whole boiled egg in the cavity.
Seal very carefully and roll... - 40.0902
Stuffed Eggs In Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F (170° C).
2) In a saucepan, saute the ham, onion and shallots in half of the butter in a saucepan.
3) Stir in the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half in volume.
4) In another pan, melt... - 44.2679
Curry Stuffed Eggs
1) Using a knife, cut the egg into halves lengthwise
2) Take out the yolk from the white and keep aside
3) Sieve them into a bowl
4) Into a bowl, add in the butter, onion, curry powder and salt
5) Using a whisk, beat till fluffy
6) Mix together the... - 40.1301
Stuffed Eggs Saffron
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
? Slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Arrange whites in baking dish.
? Place yolks in fine sieve and force through into bowl. Add white sauce and mix well. Add saffron, parsley and seasonings; mix... - 28.4497
Lobster Salad Stuffed Eggs
In a bowl combine well the lobster, the radishes, the scallion, the celery, the parsley, the mayonnaise, the lemon juice, the Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste.
Halve the eggs crosswise and remove the yolks.
Chop 1 of the yolks, reserving the other 2 for... - 31.1189
Stuffed Eggs Curry
Slice cap off eggs 1/4 of the way down crosswise.
Remove yolks; mash or force through a sieve.
Add mayonnaise, stock base, pepper, onion powder, curry powder, salt and chicken.
Refill egg whites, piling yolk mixture high.
Cap with smaller portion of... - 34.7053
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 25.321
Egg-stuffed Tortillas In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
Toast pumpkin seeds in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Place pumpkin seeds in blender container; cover and blend till coarsely chopped.
Turn into saucepan; add chopped chili peppers, half the epazote, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Slowly add water.
Cook and stir over... - 42.1388
1) Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the egg yolks. Keep aside egg whites.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the egg yolks and mash them. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix it until smooth.
3) Add a tablespoon of pickle relish if you like.... - 34.1563
Arrange the lettuce leaves on four small serving plates.
Remove the yolks from the eggs and mash them in a small bowl with the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and salmon.
Pile back into the egg whites, top with the lemon slices and serve on the... - 25.338
1) Place the hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator, allow to chill. Then shell and halve the eggs horizontally.
2) Remove and blend the yolks with rest of the ingredients until creamy.
3) From a pastry bag with a nozzle, pipe the mixture into the... - 41.944
Egg And Anchovy Barrels
1. Carefully shell the hard boiled eggs.
2. Use a sharp knife dipped in cold water to thinly slice off the tops and bottoms of the eggs to get “barrels”.
3. Use the blunt tipped knife or a small spoon to scoop out the yolk from broad end of each... - 39.1078
Tomato And Egg Starters
1) Scald the skin of the tomatoes and slice off the tops at the stalk end and set aside.
2) Turn tomatoes upside down to drain.
3) Peel and chop eggs.
4) Crumble bacon and mix with the remaining ingredients.
5) Stuff tomatoes with the... - 38.676
This wonderful Eggs Caviar is tasty and addictive. I made this dish quiet for a party at home and the whole batch vanished in seconds! Try this brilliant Eggs Caviar recipe for yourself! - 32.8718
Rice And Egg Salad
1)Let the rice be soaked in water for atleast 20 minutes.
2) In chicken stock, cook rice till it is tender.
3) Boil carrots and bell peppers separately in salted water... - 44.386
Eggs In Artichokes
Eggs In Artichokes is a unique stuffed vegetable dish that goes well with any dinner spread. This dish is perfect for dinner parties. Follow this easy Eggs In Artichokes recipe to cook a wining dish for your guests. - 45.9141
Deviled Eggs For A Low Carb Diet
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water, and cool.
3. Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over... - 98.667
Portuguese Stuffed Flounder Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2 Tap each fillet gently with a rolling pin to break down the fibers.
3 Chop the hard-boiled egg and watercress and mix well with the other stuffing ingredients to form a paste.
4 Spread the stuffing evenly over each fish... - 35.1638
Stuffed Marrow Rings
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Heat the lard in the cooker and gently fry the onion and sausagemeat until both are just beginning to colour.
3) Lift out and drain well.
4) Drain off excess lard from the cooker.
5) Add the egg, herbs,... - 46.2417
Hungarian Stuffed Pigeons
Pluck and draw pigeons; lift the skin off breast and joints carefully in preparation of stuffing.
Season the inside with ground pepper and marjoram.
Have ready 3 hard boiled eggs, chop the bacon into tiny cubes and fry.
Beat the butter with one whole egg and... - 39.5919
Rice Salad With Garlic Sausage
Put the rice in a saucepan.
Pour over enough water to cover the rice and add 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Bring the water to the boil over moderately high heat and cover the pan.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until all the liquid... - 40.9673
Betty's Devilish Deviled Eggs
1. Hard boil the eggs. Slice them lengthwise.
2. Take out half yolk of each egg and place them in a small mixing bowl.
3. Add pickle relish, mayonnaise, mustard sauce, salt and pepper, and combine well slightly mashing the yolks.
4.... - 118.898
Pecan Turkey Stuffing
Boil the liver the day before the stuffing is made.
Roll the toasted bread on a biscuit board, then sift through a colander into a large bowl, and add the butter, lard, salt, black pepper, celery seed, thyme, parsley, and grated nutmeg.
Pour in a little... - 43.3933
In a saucepan melt 3 oz. butter.
Add the onions and turkey liver.
Simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring from time to time.
Do not let it brown.
Remove the crusts from 4 thick slices of stale bread.
Soak in 8 oz. milk.
Squeeze out carefully until... - 30.5703
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.5678
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 400°F (Gas Mark 6, 200°C).
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add 1 1/2 ounces [3 tablespoons] of the butter and the vegetable fat and cut them into small pieces with a table... - 42.6995
Spinach In Eggs
While the spinach Is cooking, cook the eggs hard.
Cut eggs in halves crosswise and remove the yolks.
Cut a slice from the bottom of each cooked egg white so that it will stand on a platter.
Season the yolks with red pepper, mustard, butter and salt.
Mix... - 30.4601
Portuguese Eggs In Tomato Shells
Portuguese Eggs In Tomato Shells! You can prepare this exquisite stuffed tomatoes dish at home and serve it for a an informal family dinner or even a party. I love this Portuguese Eggs In Tomato Shells recipe especially because it was the first few recipes... - 46.1921
Swiss Stuffed Omelets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F(180° C) .
2) In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs with 3 or 4 tablespoons cream and a pinch of salt.
3) In a large omelet pan, heat 2 tablespoons butter and make 7 thin, omelets with the egg mixture, stack and... - 45.5585
Egg And Anchovy Sandwiches
1. Hard boil the eggs, cool, shell and slice thinly
2. Spread butter or margarine on egg; arrange egg slices on bread
3. Soak the achovy fillet in milk for five minutes and drain
4. Rinse with water and dry on paper towels
5. Cut the fillet into thin... - 36.5584
1) Wash lettuce, discard discolored leaves and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Wash tomatoes, core and cut crosswise into 8 slices.
3) Wash anchovies and split lengthwise. Keep aside.
4) In medium-size saucepan add cold water. Place eggs... - 40.8019
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal, Hot Or As A Galantine
Bone a shoulder of veal or get the butcher to do it for you, and trim the meat till you have a piece suitable for rolling up.
Do not remove the skin.
Prepare the stuffing as follows (allowing about | lb.
of stuffing to 2 lb.
Chop all the trimmed... - 25.0797
Stuffed Tomato Salad
A simple and yummy Stuffed Tomato Salad is often my way of starting a great meal! This Stuffed Tomato Salad has a great flavor! Try it! - 29.9515
Cook the cauliflower whole in boiling, salted water; when soft scoop out centre, mix with all the other ingredients except cheese, pile into the centre of the cauliflower, sprinkle with cheese and brown under grill or in a hot oven (425-450°F -Gas Mark 6-7). - 24.8574
Clam Stuffed Fish Roll Ups
These Clam Stuffed fish Roll Ups are my favorite. Take flounder or sole fillet rolls and stuff them with delicious herbs, clam and bread seasonings and boil in wine sauces. Please feel free to share your views about these utterly compelling Clam Stuffed fish... - 40.5509
Cold Roast Turkey Pecan Stuffing
Stuff the bird just before roasting.
Rub it well with softened unsalted butter.
Salt and pepper the bird only when it has browned.
Place on a greased rack, breast-side up, uncovered in a roasting pan.
Put in an oven pre-heated to 450°F, Reg 8.
Reduce heat... - 44.3182
Pig 's Stomach Stuffed With Pork
Melt half of the bacon over low heat and in it fry the onions until they are transparent.
Add the ground pork, salt and pepper to taste, and a pinch each of marjoram, thyme and nutmeg.
Add the potatoes.
Cook gently for about 20 minutes, then drain off the... - 41.6377
Chicken And Egg Terrine
Chicken And Egg Terrine is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Chicken And Egg Terrine is something you would never want to miss out on! - 47.4183
Egg Curry Ring
Bring broth to a boil; add curry powder.
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes; dissolve in stock.
Chill mixture until thickened.
Blend in mayonnaise; fold in eggs, olives and salt.
Pour into ring mold dipped into cold water; chill until firm - 29.6115
Dal Stuffed Chicken
1. Boil mung dal till tender and dry out the water.
2. Add all the ingredients except onions and mix thoroughly.
3. Heat ghee in a pan. Fry sliced onions till transparent. Add green dal mixture and fry for another 5 minutes.
4. Set down from the fire and put... - 34.3689
Baked Stuffed Cauliflower
Cook the whole cauliflower, covered, in 1-inch boiling salted water about 20 minutes.
Remove from pan and cool.
Stir in butter or margarine with flour to make smooth paste.
Gradually add milk and cook over low heat until thickened and smooth.
Add salt,... - 41.3073
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes
And now here are some ideas for stuffing raw tomatoes, prepared in advance as we have just seen.
You could have: a stuffing of mixed cooked vegetables, diced very small, and mixed into thick mayonnaise.
Or finely chopped fillets of smoked herring,... - 20.4645
Shrimp Remoulade Stuffed Artichoke
Tips on preparing artichokes, along with a simple recipe for artichoke stuffed with shrimp remoulade over lemony greens with tomato, capers, olives and hard-boiled egg. - 0
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 47.9569
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Vegetable... - 48.629
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
For dressing, combine sour cream, cucumber, milk, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, dillweed, and 1/4, teaspoon salt.
Add fresh whole artichokes to large amount of boiling salted water; add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 20 to 30... - 43.9583
Avocado Half Shells With Caviar
Avocado Half Shells with Caviar is another simple and easy to make caviar appetizer dish. With little lemony flavor, the avocados filled with caviar taste yummy. - 32.4599
Stuffed Sea Bass With Montpellier Butter
To make the Montpellier butter, bring a small saucepan of water to a boil, then add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes, to soften.
Add the spinach, parsley and watercress to the water, and cook for 1 minute.
Pour into a colander, then refresh under a... - 42.9743
Stuffed Shoulder Of Veal
Combine the ground beef in a bowl with the bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and nutmeg, blending well.
Pound the veal with a mallet until it is of uniform thickness.
Spread the beef mixture evenly over the veal.
Arrange the hard-cooked eggs in a row... - 41.6311