- » Stuffed Fried Fish Breadcrumbs
Stuffed Fried Fish Breadcrumbs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed fried fish breadcrumbs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed fried fish breadcrumbs recipes.
Stuffed Fish Mornay
Lay half of fish fillets in buttered baking dish.
Fry onion and celery in bacon fat.
Add breadcrumbs, herbs; salt, pepper and hot water.
Spread this stuffing over the fish in the pan and cover with the remainder of the fish.
Melt the butter, add the flour,... - 38.4544
Classic Karipap Sardines
If your stomach is rumbling for some snack, have this Classic Karipap Sardines! A famous Malaysian snack, this dish is very simple to make. Serve it with a spicy sauce. - 122.259
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the garlic and onion till soft.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the eggs. Stir well.
4) Once the contents are well mixed, add the... - 42.8868
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 109.719
Stuffed Cod Steaks In Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Put the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Wash the cod steaks and place in the dish.
Chop the onion.
Melt the margarine and gently fry it for 5 minutes, until soft but not brown.
Remove from... - 39.0378
Deep Fried Smelts
1 Wash and dry the smelts. Place them in an earthenware dish. Sprinkle with the sea salt. Place in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2 Mix the breadcrumbs and cream in a bowl. Crack an egg and separate the yolk from the white. Add the yolk to the bowl and mix... - 40.4979
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 44.7107
Bacon Seasoned Stuffing
1. Heat a frying pan and when hot, add the bacon slices to it.
2. SautÃ© the bacon to render the fat and cook it on low heat until it is crisp and brown.
3. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to paper toweling and let drain. When cool enough to... - 40.4426
Smoked Haddock Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Place the smoked haddock in a pan, add the bouquet garni and peppercorns and cover with cold water. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave the fish in the pan to cool.
2. Meanwhile, remove any stalks from the... - 31.9509
Stuffed Mackerel Fillets
Chop two of the gherkins and make the others into fans for the garnish.
Peel, core and chop the apples and fry them with the celery in the fat in a small pan until the apple is pulpy.
Stir in the chopped gherkins, thyme, vinegar, breadcrumbs and seasoning and... - 46.6648
Stuffed Plaice With Wine Sauce
1)Apply little butter or margarine on the trivet and place into the cooker.
2)In the cooker fry onion, bacon and mushrooms in butter till cooked.
3)To bind ,add the drained bacon mixture to breadcrumbs, thyme, salt , pepper and pat it... - 44.2469
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 28.7773
Stuffed Fillet Of Silver Dory Gratin
In the work bowl finely chop the mushrooms, the shallots, the parsley and the onion.
Saute in the butter for 5 minutes.
Return to work bowl and chop until very fine.
Season and spread over the fillets.
Roll up the fillets and secure them with some... - 42.1738
1) Heat a pan and melt butter with oil. Sauté onions, celery and apple until soft.
2) Spoon over the juice of half a lemon.
3) Take the pan away from the heat. Add in egg yolk and stir. Then add breadcrumbs and seasoning.
4) Split this stuffing... - 42.1302
Pomodori Alla Siciliana
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Slice about 1/4 inch off the top of each tomato. Using a teaspoon, scoop out all the pulp and seeds inside the tomatoes, leaving hollow shells about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Salt inner parts of the... - 44.8755