- » Stuffed Fish Turban
Stuffed Fish Turban Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed fish turban recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed fish turban recipes.
Stuffed Fish Turbans
Trim fillets, sprinkle with lemon juice, and coil inside muffin tins, which have been buttered.
Melt butter, add flour and blend.
Add top milk gradually.
Cook until thick and add crumbs and seasoning.
Add parsley and pimento.
Fill coiled fillets, cover with... - 37.6516
You May Also Like!
Turban Of Fish
Turban Of Fish is yummy. The mix in the bread, lime juice, salt and pepper gives the Turban Of Fish a yumlogical taste. Must catch it. - 47.5623
Fish Turbans With Pimento Sauce And Broccoli Spears
1) Brush 4 custard cups with oil or coat with a nonstick spray. Then coil a fillet inside each cup.
2) Combine the stuffing mix, hot water and butter, blend well and stir in the pimentos.
3) Add the stuffing equally in the centre of the custard cups... - 36.0472
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Separate the skin of the fillet.
3. Cut slices to fit into muffin tin cups.
4. Grease muffin cups.
5. Line the muffin cup with a fillet in a way that the ends overlap slightly.
6. In the center of the fish... - 38.9587
1. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Line large, greased muffin pans with fillets, overlapping the ends.
3. Place ball of bread stuffing in center of each.
4. Place 1/4 slice bacon on each.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Makes... - 29.1077
Turban Of Flounder
1 Place butter, onion and mushrooms in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2 Microwave about 3 to 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until onion is partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients, except fish and Bechamel Sauce; set aside. Lightly butter four 6 oz. custard... - 35.441
Turban Of Sole
In 1-quart bowl or casserole, combine butter, celery, onion, seasonings and lemon juice.
Cook covered, 3 minutes, stirring once.
Mix bread cubes with mixture.
Butter four 6-oz.custard cups.
Line sides and bottoms with thin pieces of fish, reserving small... - 36.8246
Saute onion and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until tender; add watercress, seasonings and bread crumbs.
Roll fillets around inside of 4 greased custard cups or muffin tins; spoon stuffing into centers.
Brush tops with remaining butter.
Bake in 375-degree... - 34.1311