- » Stuffed Fig
Stuffed Fig Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed fig recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed fig recipes.
Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips Olives And Figs
Tasty Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips Olives And Figs is perfect for an elaborate weekend Luncheon. This squab preparation is my husbands favorite and so I serve it on certain weekends just for him! Try this excellent Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips... - 48.4266
Figs Stuffed With Raspberries
1) To prepare the raspberry sauce : Place and press 1 quart berries through a fine sieve and collect the puree.
2) Combine puree with sugar and Grand Marnier and stir until the sugar gets completely dissolved. Refriigerate until use.
3)... - 41.8357
Nut Stuffed Figs
Remove stem end from figs.
Combine orange juice, lemon peel and juice, and 3 tablespoons sugar.
Pour over figs in saucepan.
Heat to boiling.
Simmer, covered, till fruit is tender, about 45 minutes.
Drain well; cool.
Insert knife in stem end of each fig to... - 39.8596
Stuffed Figs With Marsala
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Remove figs from pan with a slotted spoon; set aside, and keep warm.
Bring Marsala mixture to a boil; cook 10 minutes or until reduced to 1/4... - 38.324
Almond Stuffed Figs
1. Cut each fig into quarters using a sharp knife, taking care not to cut right down through the base.
2. Ease the four sections of each fig outward to form a flower shape.
3. Put the ground almonds, orange juice and chopped apricots into a small bowl and mix... - 35.303
Honey Mascarpone Stuffed Figs
Cut a tiny slice off the bottom of each fig, so that it will sit upright.
Make two cuts down through the tops of the figs at right angles, about 2.5cm deep, and ease the figs open.
In a bowl, mix together the walnuts, honey, vermouth and mascarpone.
Spoon... - 34.68
Stuffed Figs is a simple and tasty treat that you can either gift your friends or present for a party! I am sure your guest will be both fascinated about and addicted to the Stuffed Figs! Try it! - 32.8557
Stuffed Sugar Figs
Slightly grease a cookie sheet.
Fill figs with walnut halves, pinch closed.
Bake at 250Â° F10 to 15 minutes.
Cool, then roll in confectioners' sugar.
Will keep in an airtight container 1 or 2 weeks. - 26.6119
Nut Stuffed Citrus Figs
1. Remove stem end from figs. Combine orange juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, and sugar. Pour over figs in saucepan; heat to boiling. Simmer, covered, until fruit is tender, about 45 minutes. Drain well and cool.
2. Insert knife in stem end of each fig to... - 25.8377
1. Snip off any excess stalk from each fig; make a criss cross cut down from the stalk end and carefully ease the cut open.
2. Mix the ground almonds with the fresh raspberries and honey.
3. Place a vine leaf, spread out flat, on each serving plate; arrange 3... - 23.0657
Nut Stuffed Figs
1. Slit figs on one side; insert nut. Spread on greased baking sheet and bake at 300°F for 15 minutes or until heated through and golden in color.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine anise seed and granulated sugar, blend to a fine powder.
3. Remove... - 22.2428
Stuffed Fig Recipes By Category