- » Stuffed Egg
Stuffed Egg Recipes
Stuffed eggs are most often made with hard boiled eggs. The stuffed eggs have the yolks removed and mixed with other ingredients and spices like mustard sauce, mayonnaise, diced meat or shrimps and seasoned with salt ... More »
Stuffed Eggs - Summer
Today Sonia will be preparing the stuffed eggs, a fresh and tempting appetizer ideal for those short of time. - 117.9
Curried Egg And Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, garlic salt, cayenne, chopped eggs, green onion, and celery.
Cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Add shrimp just before ready to serve.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until golden;... - 48.2019
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks and mash them.
Add mayonnaise, onion, seafood, salt and pepper to the yolks.
Mix well and pack into the egg whites.
Melt the butter and add the flour and curry powder.
Blend... - 46.2204
Eggs Stuffed With Sardine
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and let them cool down.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and slice the eggs in half... - 46.1521
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs
Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs is simply one of the most tempting dishes I have come across!! This tasty and nutritious dish is sure to bowl your family over. I make the Eggs Stuffed With Ham And Herbs frequently at home Try it for yourself! - 45.2622
Curried Stuffed Eggs
1) Cut the cooked eggs in half, lengthwise and remove the yolks.
2) Mash the yolks and stir in the onion, mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Stuff the yolk mixture in the egg whites and allow them to chill.
4) Sprinkle paprika on half of the... - 43.1704
Sara Mouton's Tonnato Stuffed Eggs
1. Divide the eggs in half lengthwise and take out the yolks.
2. Sieve yolks in a bowl and add mayonnaise and stir until smooth.
3. In a food processor put tuna, anchovies, capers, lemon juice and olive oil and blend until smooth.
4. Mix this mixture... - 42.9421
Stuffed Eggs Provencale
1) Hard boil the eggs and dip them in cold water.
2) Shell the eggs when cold, halve and remove the yolk carefully. Keep aside.
3) With a mortar and pestle pound olives to a smooth paste.
4) Mix tuna, anchovy fillets, and capers and continue to... - 42.8027
Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
Prick the eggs in one end with a needle, set in boiling water and boil 10 to 12 minutes.
Dip the eggs in cold water, peel and allow to cool.
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Wash, dry and remove the large strings from the celery.
Cut into thin slices and... - 42.2563
Stuffed Eggs Supreme
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In small skillet, cook mushrooms with tarragon in 2 tablespoons butter until all liquid evaporates.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in another saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring 1 minute.
Add cream; cook, stirring... - 41.9172
Perky Stuffed Eggs
This Perky Stuffed Eggs recipe is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish, the Perky Stuffed Eggs is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 41.4366
Easter Stuffed Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Set whites aside.
In a bowl, mash yolks.
Add mayonnaise, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Chop 1/4 cup of shrimp; add to yolks.
Mix well; spoon into egg white halves.
Place in a greased 8-in.square baking dish; set aside.
In a... - 41.3465
Stuffed Egg Platter
Stuffed Egg Platter is a unique and winning egg preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love Stuffed Egg Platter. - 40.9135
Eggs Stuffed With Tuna
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the butter and tuna fish together with a kitchen fork until they are thoroughly combined.
Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, black pepper, paprika and chopped pickled gherkins.
Combine the ingredients thoroughly and set the... - 40.6254
Best Ever Stuffed Eggs
1) Cut the hard-cooked eggs carefully in half. The eggs can be cut crosswise or lengthwise.
2) Take the yolks out and mash them or force through a sieve.
3) To the mashed egg yolks, add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, seasoned stock base, onion powder,... - 40.5385
1) Slice the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise.
2) Remove the egg yolks and mash them well.
3) In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with rest of the ingredients, except paprika.
4) Stuff the yolk mixture into the egg whites and sprinkle with paprika to... - 40.1387
Mushroom Stuffed Eggs
Melt margarine in nonstick skillet; add scallion and saute for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, and thyme and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until all liquid has evaporated; cool.
Cut each egg in half lengthwise; remove yolks and reserve whites.
Push yolks... - 39.801
1. In a pan, hard boil eggs and allow to go cold.
2. Shell them, using a knife, cut eggs in half lengthways.
3. In a small basin, put in the yolks. Mash with a fork, then add seasoning, cream cheese and enough mayonnaise to give a soft consistency.
4.... - 39.4866
Pecan Stuffed Eggs
1) Cut the eggs into half lengthwise
2) Remove the yolks carefully.
3) Using a fork, mash the yolk.
4) Mix well the remaining 7 ingredients into it.
5) Into the egg whites, add the pecan mixture.
6) If desired, serve with a garnish of parsley... - 38.973
Chives Stuffed Eggs
These Stuffed Eggs are truly tempting ! Seasoned yolk is definitely a better option than the plain one usually found in stuffings. Just try and let me know if you like it ! - 38.9609
Watercress Stuffed Eggs
Beat butter in processor until light and creamy.
Cut eggs in half; set whites aside.
Add yolks, shallot and lemon juice to butter and blend well.
Add watercress and ground red pepper.
Season with herb salt to taste.
Blend until watercress is just... - 38.2697
Special Stuffed Eggs
Halve the hard-cooked eggs.
Melt the butter.
Remove the yolks from eight of the egg halves and mix with the melted butter, mayonnaise and curry powder.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Mix the yolks from the remaining halved eggs with the cream cheese and cream.
Pipe... - 38.2148
Holiday Stuffed Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Sieve 4 yolks into each of 3 small bowls.
To first bowl, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire and cayenne; to second bowl, add butter, cream cheese, milk and capers; to third bowl, add sour cream, celery, mustard and... - 37.7561
Crusty Egg Stuffed Haddock
Peel and shred the hard-cooked eggs and mix in bread crumbs, celery leaves, onion and mayonnaise.
Season to taste.
Wipe fish fillets and cut into 4 or 5 servings.
Gash a pocket in thick servings and fill with some of the egg stuffing.
Spread half of a thin... - 37.582
Caviar Stuffed Eggs
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into halves.
2. Carefully scoop out the egg yolks into a bowl without breaking the whites.
3. Arrange whites on a platter and set aside.
4. Sieve or mash the yolks until smooth.
5. Add the mayonnaise,... - 37.5809
1. Shell the eggs and halve them lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl, by allowing the whites to remain intact.
3. Mash the egg yolks using spoon and pass them through a fine sieve.
4. In a bowl combine Worcestershire sauce,... - 37.3427
Mushroom Stuffed Eggs
There's no better way to beat the heat with this Mushroom Stuffed Eggs. You would sure want to give this Mushroom Stuffed Eggsa try, coz it's worth enjoying! - 37.1656
Eggs Stuffed With Herbs
Eggs Stuffed With Herbs is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Eggs Stuffed With Herbs is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 37.0465
Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried
You will thank me for posting this delicious Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried recipe. My husband insisted that I had to make these Stuffed Eggs: Hard Boiled Steamed And Deep Fried dish the very same day we had it in a restaurant. Your hubby... - 36.9425
Potatoes & Apple Stuffed Eggs
1. Place the potatoes and eggs in a medium-size saucepan and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove the eggs and cool them under cold running water.
2. Cook the potatoes another 15 minutes,... - 36.9184
Tipsy Stuffed Eggs
Heat butter in Radarange oven 20 seconds.
Stir in mushrooms, onion, parsley, and seasonings; cook 1 1/2 minutes.
Add mashed egg yolks, rum, and anchovies.
Stuff egg whites with anchovy mixture, sprinkle with buttered crumbs; place each half on toast... - 36.8819
Halve eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks to a small bowl.
Mash yolks with fork.
Add salmon, mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Fill each white with yolk mixture, mounding it high.
Garnish with crescent-shape pieces of olive... - 36.7658
1) Hard boil the eggs first and when they are quite cool, cut them in half, lengthwise.
2) Take the yolk out and pound it witth salt, butter, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, grated cheese and finely chopped and stoned olives.
3) Pile the mixture into the... - 36.2431
Zippy Stuffed Eggs
1. Remove the shells on eggs and halve them lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the yolks and allow the whites to remain intact.
3. Mash the yolks using spoon and combine them with Worcestershire sauce, gherkin spread, cream and mustard sauce to make a spreading... - 36.1384
Deviled Stuffed Eggs
1) Halve the eggs lengthwise, take out the yolks and place the egg halves over a cake rack.
2) In the cavity of each egg half, place cubed ham, pimento or olive.
3) Press the egg yolks through a food mill or fine sieve, then combine with rest of the... - 35.9828
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Split hard-cooked eggs lengthwise and remove the yolks.
Mash the egg yolks and blend with the gherkins and spices.
Add enough mayonnaise to make a firm paste.
Add more curry powder if a stronger flavor is desired.
Stuff the egg whites with the mixture. - 35.8531
1. Halve the eggs lengthways with a straight cut or widthways with a vandyke cut, i.e. slip a pointed knife through the white in a series of V shapes.
2. Cut out base of the egg to make it stand firmly.
3. Take out the yolks and add seasonings and... - 35.4134
1. Cut the eggs into halves along its length and mash the yolks and combine it with the other ingredients.
2. Position the whites on the lettuce and seal it with the yolk mixture.
3. Serve at once. - 34.9048
1. Hard-cook eggs.
2. Cut peeled eggs into halves lengthwise. Remove egg yolks to a bowl. Set egg whites aside.
3. Force egg yolks through sieve or ricer, or mash with fork. Stir in mixture of dry mustard, salt and pepper.
4. Blend in onion and lemon... - 34.8815
1. Cook the eggs in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain, and plunge them immediately into cold water.
2. Allow the eggs to cool completely, then remove the shells. Rinse and drain.
3. Cut each egg in half lengthways and carefully remove the yolks.
4. Put the... - 34.8323
Cocktailed Stuffed Eggs
1)Cut the eggs in half and keep yolk aside.
2)Mix the egg yolks, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to a smooth paste.
3) Spoon the paste into the hollows... - 34.5872
Mayonnaise Stuffed Eggs
Shell eggs and cut in halves lengthwise.
Loosen yolks carefully from whites and put them in a small bowl.
Mash yolks with a fork.
Add mayonnaise (enough to make yolks nicely moist), mustard, chives, parsley and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Mix with fork... - 34.3378
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Eggs
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Finely chop spinach and set aside.
Halve hard-cooked eggs lengthwise; remove and mash yolks.
Combine mashed egg yolks, finely chopped spinach, parmesan cheese, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in milk... - 33.9147
1. To prepare eggs, shell them and cut a small sliver off each end so that halved eggs will stand level.
2. Cut eggs in half across center.
3. Remove yolks without damaging halved whites.
4. Put yolks in a bowl (for making stuffing).
5. Butter crackers or... - 33.503
Olive Stuffed Eggs
Cut one of the olives into thin slices and reserve for garnish if wished.
Puree the remaining olives in an electric blender.
Halve the eggs and remove the yolks.
Mix the yolks with the olive puree, butter and salt and pepper to taste to make a smooth, evenly... - 32.991
Stuffed Eggs Sophisticate
Cut eggs lengthwise into quarters and remove egg yolks, leaving egg whites intact.
Put egg yolks through a sieve.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy; blend in sour cream, butter, Tabasco, and a mixture of the salt and dry mustard.
Add egg yolks; mix... - 32.536
Cocktail Stuffed Eggs
Cut thin piece off narrow end of each egg and set aside.
Carefully scoop out yolks, reserving whites.
Press yolks through sieve into small bowl; add tomato, mayonnaise, salt, lemon juice, and pepper to yolks and mix to combine.
Stuff 1/4 of yolk mixture into... - 32.408
Stuffed Egg Halves With Mustard
Force egg yolks through sieve using back of wooden spoon.
Place in mixing bowl.
Add mustard, mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Mix until well combined and correct seasoning.
Spoon mixture into pastry bag fitted with star nozzle.
Stuff... - 32.3584
Egg Stuffed Cucumbers
Trim ends off cucumber.
Peel or flute cucumber.
Cut into 2 equal sections.
Slice each section in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, scoop out seeds from cucumber sections.
In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
With a spoon or pastry bag, pipe egg mixture into... - 31.8496
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Curried Stuffed Eggs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Curried Stuffed Eggs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 31.4605
Eggs Stuffed With Ricotta
Shell eggs carefully and slice lengthwise.
Scoop out yolks and mash with fork.
Mix with ricotta and add remaining ingredients, except last 2, to taste.
Fill whites with mixtures cover lightly and refrigerate.
Garnish with parsley and sliver of red pepper.
Can... - 31.2022
Cheese Stuffed Eggs
Halve eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks; mash.
Blend egg yolks with cheese spread, chili peppers, and salt.
Refill whites with yolk mixture.
Sprinkle each with paprika.
Chill. - 30.9883
Anchovy Stuffed Eggs
Cut the eggs in half.
Remove the yolks and put them into a bowl.
Mash the yolks with a fork, then add the mayonnaise, anchovies, capers and parsley.
Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill the eggs with the stuffing.
Chill for at least 30... - 30.8166
Eggs Stuffed With Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 250°C (475°F; gas mark 9).
2. Hard boil the eggs.
3. If using tinned cepes, drain them and chop finely. Otherwise wash, trim and chop the mushrooms. Peel and crush the garlic. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a low heat; add the... - 30.7888
1) Cut eggs in half lenghtwise.
2) Remove yolks and combine with salad dressing, milk, Worcestershire, and pepper.
3) Pipe egg yolk mixture into egg whites and serve. - 30.6499
Crunchy Stuffed Eggs
Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks.
Mash yolks, and stir in sour cream, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes, mix until smooth.
Stir in bacon.
Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture, sprinkle with paprika, and top with an olive half. - 29.965
Caper & Anchovy Stuffed Eggs
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Carefully remove egg yolks without damaging the whites.
Mix egg yolks with mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper.
Then add any of the suggested flavourings.
Mix well, and stuff into egg whites just before serving.
Decorate with... - 29.9614
Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
– Slice top off tomato and scoop out pulp without damaging the outer skin.
– Break 1 egg into each tomato and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
– In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, basil, and garlic. Brush tomato skin with... - 29.6527
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Eggs Stuffed With Shrimp
Drain the shrimps, reserving the liquid.
Cut the cold, hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise to make boats of the egg whites.
Remove the yolks.
In a bowl mash the egg yolks fine with softened butter.
Add enough of the reserved shrimp liquid to make a smooth... - 28.6033
Curried Stuffed Eggs
Quarter hard-cooked eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks to bowl; mash.
Combine yolks, next 4 ingredients, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
If necessary, cut a thin slice off the bottom of each egg quarter so it will sit flat.
Using pastry bag with star tip, pipe sour cream... - 28.5897
Assorted Stuffed Eggs
Stuffed Eggs is simply a delicious recipe. An easy to prepare egg recipe will surely tempt you to prepare this Stuffed Eggs on every get together! - 28.4423
Pecan Stuffed Eggs
Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks.
Mash yolks with a fork; add next 7 ingredients, mixing well.
Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites.
Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired. - 28.0719
1. Hard-boil the eggs. Cool and shell. Cut in halves and remove the yolk.
2. Cream the margarine. Add the yolk and sauce and beat until smooth.
3. Pipe the fillings into the egg whites.
4. Serve with salad. - 28.0188
Cut each egg in half lengthwise.
Remove and sieve yolks.
Blend in butter; fold in caviar and pepper.
Fill egg whites with yolk mixture; refrigerate.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.8696
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks.
Mix yolks with one of the following combinations.
Fill whites with mixture.
Refrigerate. - 24.4906
Piquant Stuffed Eggs
Mash the egg yolks, add the cooked and finely chopped bacon, the minced onion, the chili sauce, vinegar, salt, paprika, and enough mayonnaise to make a smooth paste.
Stuff the egg whites with this mixture.
These stuffed eggs may be served with salad greens as... - 24.2564
Remove egg yolks; force through a fine sieve.
Place 1 cube of ham, olive or pimento in each egg white.
Combine yolks with all re maining ingredients; beat until smooth.
Force egg yolk mixture through a pastry tube onto egg whites - 23.8595
Mustard Stuffed Eggs
Cut eggs in half, take out yolks, blend with other ingredients; refill egg centers; sprinkle with chopped parsley, diced crisp bacon, celery seed, or paprika. - 20.2786
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Gently remove yolks and place in small bowl; with fork, finely mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise and salt until smooth.
2. With spoon, pile yolk mixture into egg whites. Cover and refrigerate. - 19.4097
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 10.9159
Stuffed Egg Recipes By Category