- » Stuffed Dough
Stuffed Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed dough recipes.
Pierogi Stuffed Dough Pockets
Mix the flour, egg, and salt with enough water to make a medium-soft dough.
Knead well; then roll out until thin.
Cut into squares to make 40 pierogi or into 40 circles about 3 1/4 inches in diameter.
Place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of each square... - 35.7759
Classic Pierogi Stuffed Dough Pockets
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid for a later soup stock.
Chop the mushrooms, and saute in a bit of the butter along with the sauerkraut, pepper, and sugar.
You do not want to brown the sauerkraut but only to cook it a bit with the mushrooms; much of... - 24.2698
You May Also Like!
Chicken Calzones Part 1 - Making Dough
If you are craving for something to fill your stomach as well as satisfy you, try this Chicken Calzone recipe. This dish belongs to the pizza family and presents chicken in a nice way. Here, the seasoned chicken is stuffed in dough and baked to prepare a nice... - 79.1342
Mix together dough ingredi-ens and knead at least 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
Form into a ball and cover with inverted bowl for 1 hour.
Roll into a rope 1/2 inch in diameter and cut into 1-inch lengths.
Roll out each piece into a thin circle 2-1/2... - 34.8112
Italian Bread Dough
The bread dough is a timeless recipe... it can be flavored with olives, bacon, nuts and seeds, or you can use it as a base for pizza, focaccia, stuffed braided bread or Stromboli! - 129.23
Puran Poli - Part 1: Preparing The Dough And Filling
Puran Poli is a traditional Maharashtrian dessert which is quite popular. It is specially prepared for the occasion of Marathi new year and holi. However, this dish is so delicious that you really do not have to wait for a special day to treat your family to... - 116.659
Are you one of those who love eating oysters then why not add a little twist to you thanksgiving turkey with an oyster stuffing. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, with oysters and spices to make an absolutely flavorsome and crunchy crust... - 104.296
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.151
Swedish Filled Dumplings
Pare potatoes; cut into large pieces.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain.
Shake pan gently over low heat to dry... - 38.1972
Ham Loaf En Brioche
1. For brioche dough, combine yeast from packet in hot roll mix with warm water.
2. Scald milk and cool to lukewarm.
3. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and yeast; mix well. Stir in flour mixture from mix alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each... - 40.6453
Crisp Beef & Chorizo Burritos
1. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over high heat about 45 seconds; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently 5 minutes.
3. Crumble beef into skillet.... - 40.1737
Stuffed Dough Recipes By Category