- » Stuffed Crab
Stuffed Crab Recipes
Stuffed crab is a spicy dish made by stuffing crab shells with crab meat which is combined with several other ingredients consisting of onions, cheese, and several seasonings and spices. There are quite a few ... More »
Crab Stuffed Flounder
1) Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2) In a bowl,mix sugar, cornmeal mix, egg and buttermilk.
3) Put cottage cheese in the bowl and stir.
4) Take a 10 inch skillet and put the prepared batter into it.
5) Keep the skillet for baking for... - 46.5494
Pompano Stuffed With Shrimp And Crab En Papillote
Pompano Stuffed With Shrimp And Crab En Papillote is an irresistible delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Pompano Stuffed With Shrimp And Crab En Papillote; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 44.8824
Crab Stuffed Trout
This crab stuffed trout is a filling and sumptious trout recipe. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and mushrooms cooked in butter with breadcrumbs, the trout is stuffed along with the crabmeat with worcestershire sauce and parsley for flavor. Grill... - 43.0043
Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shells
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© garlic and broccoli until the broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and salt.
4) Fold in carrots, cucumber, crab meat and... - 42.7382
Crab Stuffed Salmon
Puncture rice pouch 2 times with tines of fork.
Cook at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or till done; set aside.
In bowl, combine mushrooms, carrot, onion, and 2 tablespoons butter.
Cook at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, rice, and... - 42.0117
Red Pepper Stuffed With Crab
1) Remove the top of the peppers, core and seeds.
2) Take a large pan and boil some salted water in it.
3) Put peppers in this water and cook for five minutes. Then, drain it.
4) Take a mixing bowl and add cooked rice into it. Mix mozzarella to... - 41.1568
Classic Fillet Of Flounder Stuffed With Crab
Grease 9 x13 inch baking dish with butter.
In large saucepan, melt butter.
Add onion and celery, cook till limp but not browned.
Take off heat.
Add crabmeat, toss in bread cubes, juice from 1 lemon, dry mustard, 2 eggs, and pepper to taste.
Spoon stuffing... - 40.4308
Crab Stuffed Rye Rounds
Prepare Rye Bread Rounds.
Cook asparagus according to package directions; drain and cool.
In a small mixing bowl stir together half of the cream cheese, crabmeat, onion, and 1 tablespoon of the milk till well combined.
In another bowl stir together remaining... - 39.1959
Crab Stuffed Flounder
Saute celery, onion, parsley, shallots, green pepper, and garlic in butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook until vegetables are tender.
Add flour, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk and wine; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 38.9152
Crab Stuffed Cucumbers
1) Slice off ends of cucumber and remove the center with an apple corer.
2) Take crab meat and ensure there are no hard fibers.
3)Mix with mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
4) Fill hollowed cucumber with crab meat mixture.
5)... - 38.2746
Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
Slit thawed peas open on top side, which is the.least curved side.
If using fresh pods, pour boiling water over them, let stand for 10 seconds.
Rinse with cold water until cold.
Drain and keep cool.
Remove membranes from crab.
Mix crab-meat with egg,... - 38.16
Crab Stuffed Croustades
In small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour and cook, stirring for 1 minute, being careful not to brown.
Whisk in cream; cook until boiling and thickened, about 30 seconds.
Stir in cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise; simmer until... - 37.6388
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab
Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab has a Distinctive tasteThe Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Red Peppers Stuffed With Crab Rousing taste. - 36.2183
Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, combine crab, mayonnaise, chili sauce, salt, pepper sauce and pepper.
Place the snow peas in a steamer basket; place in a small saucepan over 1 inch of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 30 seconds or until softened.
Drain and... - 33.644
Classic Crab Stuffed Snow Peas
In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth.
Stir in crab; season with Kosher salt and pepper.
Cook snow peas in boiling water for about 1 minute until wilted, but still crisp.
Drain snow peas and drop into a bowl of cold... - 33.0906
Baked Stuffed Crab Shell
1. If using uncooked crab, cook in boiling water for 5-6 minutes. Cool and remove meat. Set aside.
2. Stir-fry ginger and onion in oil over high heat for 30 seconds. Mix in cooked crab meat and remaining ingredients, except bread crumbs. Cook for one... - 31.786
Crab Stuffed M Ushrooms
Wash and dry mushrooms.
Mix all ingredients.
Fill each cap.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 375° - 30.3293
Crab Stuffed Rainbows
Defrost trout just enough to open cavities for stuffing.
Remove heads and wipe fish with a damp cloth.
Mix remaining ingredients together and fill the openings.
Place fish in a small, shallow, greased bake pan.
Brush with melted butter or French dressing and... - 28.475
Fillet Of Flounder Stuffed With Crab
Melt butler in saucepan, add flour, cook till smooth paste forms.
Add heavy cream and cook slowly.
When it begins to thicken, add the chicken broth until it is desired consistency.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 25.6326
Stuffed Crab Recipes By Category