- » Stuffed Cornbread
Stuffed Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed cornbread recipes.
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing
A cinch to make and mouthwateringly delicious, cornbread stuffing is one dish that is hard to resist. The sweetness of corm combined with a slew of other lip-smacking ingredients gives this stuffing its personality. Just follow the recipe instructions as... - 124.283
Cornish Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
For the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium saute pan, add the onion, and cook over medium-low heat for 8 minutes, until translucent.
Off the heat, add the celery, parsley, cornbread, and chicken stock and mix well.
Set... - 47.5824
Herbed Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1) In a custard cup, combine water and instant onion. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together apple, cornbread, parsley, sage, thyme, onion and black pepper. Also, add... - 47.5816
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
In a large bowl, combine the celery, carrots, onions and oil.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the cornbread, pepper flakes, sage and thyme.
Toss to mix well.
Add the egg and 2 cups... - 46.7839
Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
This Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.7613
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.6346
Cornbread Stuffed Pollock
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish before cutting.
3. Cut the fillet into 6 equal steaks.
4. In a 10 inch skillet, take 6 tablespoon butter or margarine and cook celery, mushroom and onion in it until they become... - 45.1325
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 44.5389
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.1653
1. Prepare com bread mix according to instructions on the packet. This can be done in advance.
2. Grease a 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F
4. In a skillet, melt the butter.
5. Add... - 43.8694
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Take a large size bowl and mix together celery, carrots, onions and oil.
3. Use vented plastic wrap to cover the bowl and place it in the microwave for 4 minutes or until the ingredients turn soft.
4.... - 43.5404
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.0297
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make the cornbread: In a large mixing bowl sift first five ingredients.
3) In another bowl add buttermilk, eggs, oil, corn, and dried herbs and whisk together.
4) Add buttermilk mixture into the flour... - 42.2063
Cornbread Stuffed Trout
Thaw frozen fish.
Sprinkle fish generously with salt.
Place in a well-greased shallow baking pan.
Mix crumbled corn bread, soft bread crumbs, celery, onion, green pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sage, and pepper.
Gradually add water to bread mixture, tossing to... - 41.4926
Whole Baked Whitefish With Cornbread Stuffing
To prepare stuffing: In a mixing bowl, stir together crumbled cornbread and onion.
Stir in parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Add egg and melted butter and toss lightly.
To prepare fish: Sprinkle interior of fish lightly with salt and pepper.
Spoon... - 40.7218
Roast Turkey With Chestnut And Cornbread Stuffing
Wipe the turkey well, inside and out, with paper towels.
Using a very small sharp knife, carefully remove the wishbone from the neck cavity—this will make carving easier.
To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour off half into a small... - 40.5782
Sausage Cornbread Stuffing
Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate meat.
Drain sausage on paper towels; set aside.
Wipe skillet with paper towels to remove grease.
Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat until foamy.
Cook and... - 40.5493
Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
1. Rinse the turkey in clean water and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the gizzards and neck. Place gizzards and neck in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer to create broth for gravy. Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from heat, strain,... - 40.5491
Place butter, celery, onion and seasonings in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in broth.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Combine eggs, combread and toast and add to broth mixture.
Toss... - 40.3853
Old Fashioned Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a medium skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the celery, mushrooms and onions.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Stir in the parsley and sage.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2- to 2-quart casserole with no-stick... - 38.4093
Cornbread And Tasso Stuffed Artichokes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly coat a 6- to 7-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) or cake pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or oil very lightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another... - 36.3955
Old Fashioned Cornbread Stuffing
Combine raisins, celery, crumbs, almonds, and parsley.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the poultry seasoning, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Add broth and onion to butter; add butter mixture and eggs to crumb mixture, mixing lightly.
Spoon mixture lightly into turkey;... - 33.9165
Cornbread Stuffing With Savory Glaze
In mixing bowl toss together cornbread, onion, green pepper, butter, egg, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Divide evenly between chops.
Savory Glaze: Mix together 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoons prepared mustard and 1/4 teaspoon chili powder. - 30.886
Rainbow Trout With Shrimp Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine corn muffin mix, egg and milk. Pour into a greased 9-by-11-inch pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool.
3. Simmer chicken stock, garlic, yellow onion, celery, savory, thyme and 2 tablespoons butter until vegetables are - 30.6731
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Add onion, celery, thyme, sage, salt, and pepper.
Saute over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add cornbread crumbs; toss to mix.
Add water to moisten to stuffing consistency. - 30.3334
Add rest of ingredients, using enough milk powder to bind mixture to good consistency.
This will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 28.2828
Cornbread With Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeno, And Scallions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the top and ends of scallions and dice them.
3. Cut the peppers lengthwise, remove the seeds if desired and dice them.
4. In a large bowl, mix together flour, cornmeal, salt,... - 0
Stuffed Cornbread Recipes By Category