- » Stuffed Cod
Stuffed Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed cod recipes.
Mushroom Stuffed Cod
In a 1-cup (2-cup) glass measure, combine the mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Drain off any liquid.
Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, tarragon and pepper.
With a sharp knife, cut a... - 45.2928
Baked Stuffed Cod
Savory Dressing: In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and carrot until softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in savory, salt and pepper; cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in bread crumbs.
Place one fillet in greased shallow ovenproof... - 40.7548
Roast Stuffed Cod
If using frozen fillets, thaw slightly.
Place half the fillets in a shallow bake dish lined with greased foil.
Spread with the moist Vegetable Dill Stuffing, then cover with remaining fillets.
Spread these with Maitre d'Hotel Butter and arrange bacon slices... - 31.6239
You May Also Like!
Crispy Lobster Stuffed Cod
Check out this incredible video that would definitely amaze you. The video shows an outstanding recipe for lobster stuffed cod that takes the lobster to a higher culinary level. The lobster is stuffed with a wonderful technique and would turn out to be... - 81.9296
Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing
Are you looking for a Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing recipe that will blow away your senses? The marriage of the incredible flavors of oyster with other ingredients is the secret to this Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing recipe. This compelling Baked Cod With... - 39.9598
Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the scallions, celery and green pepper and cook until tender. Add the crumbs, parsley, oysters and oyster liquor and cook five minutes. Add the remaining seasonings.
3. Stuff the fish... - 32.4093
Baked Stuffed Cod Steaks
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F, gas mark 5.
2. Carefully remove bone from the cod steaks; wash and pat dry. Mildly season.
3. Prepare stuffing and stuff it into the centre of steaks.
4. In a heatproof dish, place the steaks and dot with... - 46.2831
Baked Cod With Sour Cream Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line shallow baking pan with foil and grease.
Rub inside of fish with salt.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter.
Combine with bread cubes in mixing bowl.
Add sour cream, pickle, paprika, salt and pepper.
Fill cod with stuffing and... - 38.862
Stuffed Cod Steaks In Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Put the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Wash the cod steaks and place in the dish.
Chop the onion.
Melt the margarine and gently fry it for 5 minutes, until soft but not brown.
Remove from... - 40.6597
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.4054
Onion And Apple Stuffed Cod
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degree.
2) In a skillet heat oil. Add onion and celery. Saute until soft.
3) Add apple, parsley, sea salt, thyme and lemon juice.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Grease a shallow baking dish lightly with oil.
6) Arrange... - 44.3012
Fish Fillets With Lobster And Brandy Stuffing By The Bbq Pit Boys
Stuffed Fish is good eating any time of the year especially when served hot off the grill. Check out this BBQ Pit Boys Lobster with Brandy stuffed Cod recipe the next time you're looking for a fish dinner to serve up at your Pit. And it's real easy to do..! - 115.806
Cajun Fish Wraps
Barry shows you how to make some super delicious Cajun fish wraps. - 122.21
Stuffed Cod Recipes By Category