- » Stuffed Chile Pepper
Stuffed Chile Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed chile pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed chile pepper recipes.
Grilled Beef And Bean Stuffed Poblano Chile Peppers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut a lengthwise slit in one side of each pepper; discard seeds and membranes. Place peppers on a paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until peppers are hot and beginning to soften. Set aside to cool.
3. Cook... - 37.81
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 43.2156
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms,... - 31.26
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds.
Cook tops and bottoms of peppers in boiling water 5 minutes.
Drain peppers; set aside.
Combine rice and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture evenly into peppers, and replace pepper... - 38.3305
Beef-stuffed Pepper Halves
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and stems.
Arrange, cut side up, in a shallow casserole or baking pan about 9 by 13 inches.Sprinkle salt in a frying pan; place over medium heat.
Add the beef, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, and chile... - 39.6306
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Grilled Peppers - Chile Rellano
Amelia Ceja prepares Stuffed Grilled Peppers with cotija cheese and a delicious mixture of fresh veggies and more! Join her as she prepares this favorite summertime dish, using Pasilla Peppers for a quick and perfect meal. This simple yet delicious recipe... - 106.725
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.9509
Spray 4 individual au gratin dishes or shallow baking dishes with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until the egg whites form stiff peaks but are not dry.
Fold in the... - 35.6239
Chile Rellenos Part 1
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. Making something spicy and yummy but the dish will not be complete if you miss watching the Chile Rellenos Part 2. - 103.823
Chile Rellenos Part 2
Home made Chile Rellenos using "Poplano Peppers, Monterey Jack Cheese, eggs and flour. if you haven't watched the Chile Rellenos Part 1 then please do before you watch this video. - 107.294
Mexican Chile Rellenos
1. Roast the whole poblano peppers on a high flame gas burner, in the oven or under a broiler, until the skin is lightly charred.
2. Let the peppers cool slightly, then using a sharp tipped knife, make a 'T' shaped slit in the peppers, and... - 90.3137
Chile Rellenos With Meat
In a pan saute the meat over low heat until the pinkness is gone.
Add the cumin, salt and black pepper.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in the pan and add the onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute for two to three minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook,... - 41.6222
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 46.0831
Santa Fe Stuffed Chiles
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Combine cheese and next 9 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Divide vegetable mixture evenly among chile halves.
Place stuffed chiles on a baking sheet coated with cooking... - 35.6667
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers
1 Divide the beef into 4 equal portions.
2 Further divide each portion into half and shape into thin patties.
3 Place one green chile and 1 tablespoon of salsa on 4 of the patties.
4 Sprinkle some black pepper and top with another beef patty,... - 36.309
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Stuffed Green Chile Burgers recipe at home! - 33.4324
In The Kitchen With Ken - Grouper Chile Rellenos
For those who love Mexican food. This is a traditional Mexican Rican dish that calls for stuffed chilies! Ken gets these going easily with some spice and cheese to follow. Watch Ken show you how. - 120.123