- » Stuffed Chicken Tortilla
Stuffed Chicken Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed chicken tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed chicken tortilla recipes.
1. In a pan, add in the olive oil; add in the chicken and season with black pepper and salt. Cook for 4 minutes.
2. Flip the side of the chicken and again season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 4 minutes. Set aside.
3. For making Salsa – in a... - 0
Chicken Fajitas With Mango Salsa
Drop the jalapeno down the chute of a food processor with the motor running and puree.
Stop the motor and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
Peel and quarter the onion.
Add the onion and cilantro leaves to the processor and pulse a few... - 42.2916
Black Bean-stuffed Tortillas
In large saucepan soak black beans overnight in the 3 cups water.
Do not drain.
Simmer beans about 1 1/2 hours or till very tender.
In medium saucepan place chicken breasts, the 1 cup water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer... - 41.0422
Corn Tortillas Topped With Chicken, Salsa And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chicken breast on corn tortillas with salsa is a recipe that can be made with the stuff avaiable in the fridge. This is the stuff that is always stuffed in your house. The recipe can be made with any variations with whatever is stocked in the house. - 91.1466
Wholesome Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges
Feel like a pizza, but have no time or patience required to prepare the base? No worries! These interestingly topped Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges are easy to make and simply delightful to eat. - 0
Fry each tortilla in hot oil a few seconds or brush with oil on both sides, slip into a wire toaster rack, and heat on both sides over a picnic fire.
Cover each hot tortilla with sliced cheese, tomato, onion, and chicken or meat.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon... - 35.0081
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 42.4229
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
1. Into a medium bowl, mix ReaLime lime juice, water and garlic and add chicken.
2. Let it marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take the chicken out of the marinade and grill or broil as desired.
4. On each tortilla place 2 Lite-line... - 40.2195
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
In a large saucepan combine chicken and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170Â°F).
Remove from saucepan.
When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with a fork into... - 41.659
Chicken Bean And Cheese Quesadillas
If you are looking for a party recipe that is fast, easy and inexpensive, here is a recipe by weelicious that fits the bill. The host is a making Chicken Bean and Cheese Quesadillas using steamed organic chicken and spelt tortillas. She has not shown the... - 117.4
Tex Mex Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cumin, season to taste with salt, pepper and the juice of half a lime and set aside.
4. To prepare... - 46.978
Chinese Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a large skillet heat the sesame and vegetable oils over medium-high heat and cook the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring continuously, until... - 46.6268
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 43.1622
Chinese Burrttos has a grand taste. Chinese Burrttos gets its taste from chicken mixed with mushrooms and tossed with pepper, wrapped in flour tortillas. Chinese Burrttos is inspired by many resturants all over the world. - 28.3301
1 Wrap the tortillas in foil and heat on 3 or 6 plates (3 plates if serving as a main course, 6 plates if serving as a snack). Meanwhile, prepare the chicken and season with salt; mix in cilantro and garlic.
2 When tortillas are heated through, about 15... - 38.058
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
If using the meatless sausage, prepare according to package directions.
Cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
Stack the tortillas on a piece of foil.
Fold the edges to seal.
Place the foil packet in the oven and bake for 8 minutes, or... - 43.7733
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of cheese, chilies and onion.
3. Down the center of each tortilla, spoon about 1/3 cup of this mixture.
4. Fold the sides over the mixture.
5. In a large baking dish,... - 45.4726
Mood for Mexican food?? Watch this video and try this amazing chicken flautas. It consist of rolled taco with chicken filling made from authentic Mexican spices. It is a perfect finger food and when served with sour cream or picante sauce, it certainly makes... - 117.284
Chicken Mushroom Spinach Quesadilla
Fabulous recipe for all Mexican food lovers. This video is quick and easy way to make zesty quesadilla with chicken, mushroom and spinach. With only few ingredients, this recipe goes together in a flash and yet tastes great. Serve this with salsa and sour... - 115.321
Chicken And Jasmine Rice Burritos
For the diet watchers...here is a wonderful recipe to try out. In this video, Kat displays a great way to prepare a chicken burrito which is low on fat, and filling at the same time. And as Kat says, this can always be customized with ingredients you like,... - 131.491
An excellent complete meal, wrap stuffed with chicken. - 122.895
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.7072
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 84.1596
Southwestern Egg Rolls
"These aren't traditional egg rolls! Small flour tortillas are stuffed with an exciting blend of Southwestern-style ingredients, then deep fried until golden brown." - 32.2024
Home Made Fajita
Learn how to make chicken stuffed spicy wrap, perfect for any outing. - 116.884
New Mexico Chalupas
1 Prepare the masa dough: fluff the lard by beating with a wooden spoon or in the small bowl of an electric mixer on medium-high speed. Stir in the masa harina, or turn the mixer to low and add the masa and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2 Add the water a little at a... - 38.5506