- » Stuffed Chicken Apricot Sauce
Stuffed Chicken Apricot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed chicken apricot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed chicken apricot sauce recipes.
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Apricot Nut Stuffing
1) In a bowl, add apricots, breadcrumbs, hazelnuts and parsley. Mix well.
2) In a pot, heat butter and gently fry onion till lightly colored.
3) Stir in the apricot and breadcrumb mixture.
4) Mix in orange rind, juice, and egg and season with salt and... - 44.4354
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 42.8727
Roast Duck With Apricot Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
To prepare the duck:
2. Under cold running water wash it quickly and pat it dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. Rub the inside of the duck with the remaining teaspoon of salt and a few grindings of black... - 43.0575
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
1. To prepare the apricots, wash them well and then stone them.
2. Chop onion finely and keep aside.
3. Stuff duck with half the stoned apricots and 3 strips of orange zest, finely chopped onion and seasoning.
4. Prick skin of duck with... - 43.0435
Pork Pinwheels With Apricot Stuffing
Split tenderloin lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, opposite side; open out flat. Working out from center, pound tenderloin lightly with meat mallet to about a 10x6-inch rectangle.
For stuffing, dissolve bouillon in hot water; pour over apricots. Let... - 35.579
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Stuff duck with half the seeded apricots and 3 strips of orange zest (the thin outer skin of orange),finely chopped onion, and seasoning. Prick skin of duck with fork to allow the fat to run out while cooking and season with pepper... - 40.1817
Apricot Stuffed Pork Loin
To make the pork loin: Cook the wild rice according to the package directions.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel or celery, garlic, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the onions are... - 45.7659
Apricot Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix celery, onion and butter.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3- 5 minutes stirring in between.
4) Blend remaining stuffing ingredients and mix.
5) With a spoon fill the mixture in... - 46.0677
Apricot Stuffed Tenderloins
1) Slice each tenderloin lengthways, open tthem.
2) With rolling pin, flatten the meat by slighly beating.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, sage and onion.
4) Chop only 8 of the apricots and reserve these for... - 45.7328
Pork Crown Roast With Apricot Stuffing
Place roast, bone tips up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Make a ball of aluminum foil and press into cavity to hold open.
Wrap bone tips with foil.
Insert meat thermometer, making sure bulb does not touch bone.
Roast... - 44.2094
Apricot Sauced Duckling
Peel orange; scrape white membrane from peel.
Cut outer portion of peel into thin strips; set aside.
Lightly salt cavity of duckling.
Stuff loosely with orange, onion, and apple.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail and twist wings under... - 38.5937
Apricot Madeira Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, put the apricots and cover with water as per the directions on the package. Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer over low heat till soft. Drain... - 46.1737
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is all in all a great recipe. Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is one dish which has everything about it to suit every palate. Relishing! - 42.0445
Apricot Game Hens
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and stir in pecans.
Sprinkle hens inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill loosely with stuffing, spooning remainder into small baking... - 40.0598
Roast Stuffed Turkey With Cranberry Sauce
Drain any moisture from the bird and wipe dry, inside and out.
Make giblet stock for the gravy.
Note the oven ready weight of the bird.
Then prepare the apricot stuffing.
Drain the liquid from the apricots.
Chop the fruit and stir in the breadcrumbs, spice,... - 44.6236
Rock Cornish Hens With Fruited Stuffing
1. Combine stuffing croutons, apricots, grapes, pecans, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons apricot nectar, parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; mix lightly.
2. Sprinkle cavities of hens with salt and pepper. Fill each hen with about 1/2 cup stuffing;... - 35.4491
1. In a 1- to 2-quart pan over high heat, bring apricots and orange juice to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, frequently stir 1/2 cup butter, celery, and onion until... - 36.2291
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
Sprinkle hen cavities with salt.
Cook onion and celery in butter till tender.
Stir in cranberry sauce, rice, pineapple, and ginger.
Chop apricots and water chestnuts; stir in.
Spoon mixture loosely into cavities.
Tie legs together.
Place in shallow roasting... - 41.4927
Glazed Stuffed Cornish Hens
Combine pecans, preserves, melted margarine, orange juice concentrate and lemon juice.
Combine half the sauce mixture with stuffing cubes and water.
Stuff cavity of each bird.
Pour half of the remaining sauce over hens.
Brush with remaining sauce... - 32.2394
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 46.8628
Roast Breast Of Turkey Stuffed With Matzo Farfel And Spinach
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Marinate: Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or... - 43.3206
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Chinese Rice Stuffing
1. In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion and mushrooms.
2. Cover the casserole and cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Stuff inside 2 Cornish hens or 1 chicken. - 33.8042
Rub ducks inside and out with salt.
Place orange wedges and a few celery leaves in each cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wings under back.
Place, breast up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in uncovered pan at 400° for 1 to 1... - 43.5236
Rock Cornish Hens Elegante
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat dry with paper towels.
4. Rub oil lightly over hens.
5. Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
6. To make the stuffing, melt butter in large pan.
7. Add... - 45.691