- » Stuffed Bread Dough
Stuffed Bread Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed bread dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed bread dough recipes.
Classic Pierogi Stuffed Dough Pockets
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid for a later soup stock.
Chop the mushrooms, and saute in a bit of the butter along with the sauerkraut, pepper, and sugar.
You do not want to brown the sauerkraut but only to cook it a bit with the mushrooms; much of... - 26.4278
Pierogi Stuffed Dough Pockets
Mix the flour, egg, and salt with enough water to make a medium-soft dough.
Knead well; then roll out until thin.
Cut into squares to make 40 pierogi or into 40 circles about 3 1/4 inches in diameter.
Place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of each square... - 37.7965
Are you one of those who love eating oysters then why not add a little twist to you thanksgiving turkey with an oyster stuffing. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, with oysters and spices to make an absolutely flavorsome and crunchy crust... - 100.948
Italian Bread Dough
The bread dough is a timeless recipe... it can be flavored with olives, bacon, nuts and seeds, or you can use it as a base for pizza, focaccia, stuffed braided bread or Stromboli! - 125.974
Ham Loaf En Brioche
1. For brioche dough, combine yeast from packet in hot roll mix with warm water.
2. Scald milk and cool to lukewarm.
3. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and yeast; mix well. Stir in flour mixture from mix alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each... - 42.9181
Stuffed Masala Kulcha (indian Stuffed Bread)
1.Mix the yeast in lukewarm milk.
2.Cover up, and keep aside for 1 hour.
3.Then add sugar and mix well.
4.Mix together maida and baking powder and seive.
5.Now add salt, hot ghee and curd and mix thoroughly.
6.Then put in the above water and knead to make... - 41.9689
Ham And Cheddar Stuffed French Bread
To make dough: In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast and salt. Stir in water and oil. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover; let rest 10... - 30.4047
Puran Poli - Part 1: Preparing The Dough And Filling
Puran Poli is a traditional Maharashtrian dessert which is quite popular. It is specially prepared for the occasion of Marathi new year and holi. However, this dish is so delicious that you really do not have to wait for a special day to treat your family to... - 115.063
1. In a bowl, mix yeast and five tablespoons of warm water together; leave it in a warm place
2. In a bowl, mix flour with the yeast solution and add melted butter to it; mix into a smooth dough and leave it to rise in a warm place for an hour or an... - 40.4232
New York Style Sausage Stuffed Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the frozen dough thaw completely.
3) Take the sausage out of its casing. In a frying pan, add in the sausage and brown well. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool down.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 44.6453
Stuffed Wheat Bread
1. For filling, in a large skillet cook chicken, fennel, and onion in hot oil till chicken is browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese, spinach, pesto, and bread crumbs.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x... - 38.3639
Bread Stuffed With Greens Cheese Peppers And Olives
Make the bread dough.
Put the dried yeast in a cup with 125 ml (4 fl oz) hot water (just above body temperature, to your finger).
Stir in the sugar and leave in a warm, undisturbed spot to 'prove'.
Mix the semolina flour or strong unbleached flour with the... - 44.0111
Herbed Stuffing Bread
In a measuring cup, dissolve yeast and sugar in water; let stand until bubbly (about 10 minutes).
Stir in oil.
Insert metal blade or plastic dough blade.
Place 2 1/2 cups of the flour, cornmeal, salt, onion, celery seeds, sage, rosemary, and pepper in work... - 44.2004
Paneer Kulcha - Indian Stuffed Bread
To prepare the kulcha dough:
1. Into a bowl, mix together plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. To this dry mixture, add melted butter and mix well using your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
3. Add warm water a little at a time and prepare the... - 0
Potato And Herb Stuffed Flat Bread
To make dough, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and 2 teaspoons salt into a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour; add 3 tablespoons oil and warm water.
Mix, adding more water one tablespoon at a time if necessary, to make a firm... - 42.3907
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 93.1471
Stuffed Bread Rolls
Today I'll be making stuffed bread rolls. Fresh, tasty rolls, with a generous, delicious core of goat cheese, chorizo and sun-dried tomatoes. Perfect as an accompaniment to soup or light meals. If you're not a fan of the stuffing it's super easy to customize... - 0
Mooli Paratha - Radish Stuffed Indian Flat Bread
Mooli paratha is a radish stuffed Indian stuffed bread. Parathas can be either stuffed or just plain. Stuffed parathas don’t need any accompaniment to go along with them whereas plain parathas are usually served with any gravy curry or dal. - 0
Gajar Muli Paratha - Stuffed Carrot Radish Bread
1. Take a bowl and add the wheat or multigrain flour and salt and combine well. Add a mix of ghee and oil or either one of the two. Combine well to get a crumbly mixture of the dough.
2. Squeeze out the water from the grated radish. Use a little... - 0
Indian Bread With Cabbage Stuffing
cabbage Paratha tastes simple and can be easily prepared at home.Try this easy recipe of Cabbage Paratha and share your comments. - 42.4003
Rajasthani Spicy Dal-stuffed Bread (urad Dal Poori)
These spicy, fried breads called Urad Dal Pooris (and sometimes called Urad Dal Kachoris) are a popular roadside snack in Rajasthan. Uraddal can be obtained at any Indian grocer. Serve these tasty breads with hot Pumpkin and Potatoes Marwari Style, Date and... - 43.0643
Pinch off two small pieces of dough, each about the size of a walnut.
Roll out to a small circle about 3" in diameter.
On one side of one circle, smear a little oil.
Put the other circle down on the oily side.
Press down lightly.
Dust with dry flour.
Roll out... - 29.9622
Boil the potatoes until soft.
Drain, then mash with the salt, chillies, chilli powder, mango powder and coriander.
To make the dough, sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre.
Gradually add water, mixing it in with your... - 48.3524
Knead the soya flour+wheat flour into smooth dough .Onion ,chillies,soya paneer and corriander leaves mix and mashed all the things for filling
the paranthas.Add salt and garam masala .Make stuffed
parantha and fry in soya oil.Surved hot with season
curd and... - 39.5338
Georgian Cheese Bread
Georgian Cheese Bread! Who doesn€™t love a little bit of cheese with their bread? If you are a cheese lover then this yummy Georgian Cheese Bread is your kind of bread!! Check it out! - 49.7667
Stuffed Aloo Naan
Have you ever tried to replicate the most popular Indian restaurant dish and failed? Well, Chef Manjula is making it all happen in her kitchen and sharing her secret recipes. It’s a common notion that naan is a restaurant recipe which can only be made in a... - 131.799
Gumbo Filled Pocket Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl; stir in oil, salt, sugar and whole wheat flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough all-purpose flour to make dough easy to handle.
Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
Place in... - 39.1924
Fruit Filled Bread
Combine the water, sugar and yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes or until dissolved.
Add the eggs.
Sift the sugar, flour and salt together into a bowl.
Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender, or shred into the dry ingredients on a medium grater and mix with a... - 34.3231
Ok! You may believe me or not, but this Indian roti is so tasty that you might end up asking for more! Yes, richly flavored and made using wholewheat flour, this Thalipeeth is also a healthy dis to serve. Although a little time consuming, this Indian roti is... - 47.3205
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
Whole Wheat Stuffed Puri
Whole wheat flour jackets stuffed with green gram and baked till crisp. Perfect snack for a rainy day and not to forget guilt free. - 0
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Filled Coffee Braid
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat water and butter or margarine until very warm (120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into... - 37.8999
Tuna Picnic Bread
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions using water, margarine, and egg, except add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese just before kneading.
Let dough stand, covered, while preparing tuna mixture.
Combine tuna, green pepper, olives, bread crumbs,... - 44.9601
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in oil, sugar, salt and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 10... - 34.0633
Hungarian Christmas Bread
This Hungarian Christmas Bread is a super way in which you can celebrate Christmas. Try these meringue fruity rolls with poppy seed fillings for any of your other parties too. Your guests will simply love them. Try this Hungarian Christmas Bread and let me... - 48.1477
Cornish-fruited Saffron Bread
Soak saffron in brandy for 15 minutes.
Strain; dis- card saffron.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water; mix 1 beaten egg, butter and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add raisins, currants and can- died fruits; mix well.
Add yeast, butter mixture and... - 44.9779
Raw Banana Parathas
A great pick for breakfast or lunch, this Raw Banana Parathas is a very tasty dish that everyone would love to have. Richly flavored and with delicious filling, this roti is a great way to treat your loved ones. - 47.1202
Combine the water, sugar and yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes or until dissolved.
Add the eggs.
Sift the sugar, flour and salt together into a bowl.
Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender or shred into the dry ingredients on a medium grater and mix with a... - 42.1779
Soak the dhal for an hour or two.
Then boil in four cups of water with the green chilli.
When soft, drain and place on the fire again to dry completely.
Add the ground spices to the dhal and grind it.
Divide it into ten portions.
Mix half a teaspoon of salt... - 43.9812
Brioche Roll Stuffed With Truffle
1. Peel the truffles is possible.
2. In a large pan, boil water and add the truffles
3. Boil the truffles for 15 minutes
4. Remove the truffles and set aside
5. In two separate bowls, tip the beaten eggs and the breadcrumbs.
6. Dip the truffles... - 40.1606
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Draw all the ingredients together and beat until the mixture... - 43.9673
Cottage Rye Bread
This Cottage Rye Bread is a delicious spongy treat for lunch ! Try out yummy sandwiches with the Cottage Rye Bread and tell me what stuffing you liked it best with ! - 42.3907
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 46.3667
Parathas or Indian fried flatbreads are popular in North India with vegetable stuffing. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Aloo Paratha or Potato stuffed Fried Flatbread with boiled and cooked potatoes seasoned with spices. Good with a chutney! - 112.081
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add butter to scalded milk. Cool.
Add eggs and yeast to milk mixture.
In a large bowl combine 4 cups flour, sugar, and salt. Add milk mixture. Mix well with floured hands. Add some or all of remaining 3/4 cup flour, if dough is... - 37.5404
Aloo Ka Paratha Kneading Step 1
There is nothing quite like crisp aloo parathas that makes for scrumptious goodies. However, making the perfect parathas seems like a distant dream for some. This video on how to make the perfect dough for parathas will help you get started with your... - 82.2785
Aloo Ka Paratha Potato Filling Step 2
The secret to making perfect aloo parathas is to get the perfect filling. This recipe details step by step instructions on how to make spicy potato filling using a slew of flavorful herbs and ingredients. Just get your proportions right and you are on your... - 84.6732
Blueberry Filled Bun
Its an easy blueberry flavored stuffed bun recipe. A perfect choice when you have kids as guests!!! - 0
Chalupas & Gorditas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Chilied Meat Filling.
3. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
4. Mix masa harina, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) each melted lard and grated cheese, the chilies and salt in medium
5. Divide dough into 24 even pieces.... - 42.0107
Stuffed Mushroom En Croute
Saute celery, onion and squash lightly in the butter with the dried herbs.
Add pimento, cheese, bread crumbs, seasoning and hot sauce, then mix.
Place this mixture in the stemless mushrooms, then wrap in puff pastry dough.
Brush the product with egg wash or... - 31.7099
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.5678
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
In a small bowl mix the yeast and 1/2 teaspoon sugar with the lukewarm water, then leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Bring the milk to aboil then pour it into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter or margarine cut into pieces, the remaining sugar and the... - 44.7264
This Krendl tastes incredible ! Try these apricot, prunes and apples stuffed almond pretzels with cinnamon flavorings for your next party with family and friends . Feel free to suggest or opinionate about this Krendl here. - 47.1141
Cheese Turnovers With Green Salsa
1. Prepare Green Salsa.
2. Cut cheese into 1x1/4 x1/4 inch (2.5x0.6x0.6-cm) pieces.
3. Mix masa harina, flour and baking powder in medium bowl. Add 3/4 cup (180 mL) warm water; stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in as much of the remaining water as needed, 1... - 40.2737
Hot Seafood Hero Sandwich
1. Cut top off a loaf of French bread and scoop out most of dough.
2. Clean and devein shrimp and cook for 5 minutes in boiling water. Cool.
3. Mix together all filling ingredients and stuff bread.
4. Sprinkle bread with grated cheese and bake in a 450°F... - 35.6083
Cut shortening into oats, flour, baking soda and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll until 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds or squares.
Place... - 30.4439
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll the dough bread on slightly floured area and make it into a rectangle measuring 16x10inch.
3. In an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put garlic in it.
4. Let the garlic cook for 2... - 42.8719
Soup And Sandwich Bread
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Add sugar, salt, oil and onion flakes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add salami and knead until... - 40.8339
1) In a bowl, combine 1/4 pint warm water, sugar, yeast (if using dried yeast, first mix with sugar then add the warm water), and 4 oz. of the flour. Stir the mixture to make a batter.
2) Place in a warm place to increase the batter for about 15... - 47.7975
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 44.9341
Olive Polka Dot Bread
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar, butter, salt, egg, dry dip mix, ripe olives and 2 cups flour.
Blend well; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
Gradually stir in remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Cover; let rise in warm place... - 40.0826
Multigrain Bread ( Wheat, Mixed Grains )
This Multigrain Bread makes a sumptuous meal when made into sandwiches with plenty of green salad and cheese ! Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the Multigrain Bread Sandwich stuffing and enjoy your lunch. Feel free to comment on this dish here - 40.5577
Spinach, Olive And Onion Bread
1. Prepare dough.
2. To make filling, heat olive oil in a large frying pan and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and sultanas and cook 1 minute longer. Add spinach and olives and cook over a medium heat until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from heat and... - 39.0587
Rye Wheat Bread
This Rye Wheat Bread tastes delicious ! Try out sandwiches with this Rye Wheat bread and tell me what stuffing you liked it best with ! - 37.8974
This Sourdough bread makes a sumptuous lunch with a generous helping of salads ! Pour your favorite spicy sauces over the Sourdough bread sandwich and enjoy the course ! Try out with any other filling of your desire and tell me the stuffing you liked it best... - 40.2672
How To Make Sweet Bread Filled With Pastry Cream
Learn how to make this moist sweet bread and fill it with a classic french pastry cream and coat with coconut. This video will show you how to knead your dough and check for consistency. - 135.584
1. Bring the chickpeas and 2 cups of water to a simmer in a medium-size saucepan, and cook 2 minutes. Cover the pan and refrigerate overnight.
2. Bring the chickpeas to a boil over medium heat, cover and cook 15 minutes. Add the lentils, onion and bouillon... - 38.8106
Stuffed Paranthas (chapatis)
Finely chop the fresh ginger root.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet.
Saute onions with ginger root or ground ginger.
Add black pepper, turmeric powder, red chili pepper, and coriander seed powder.
With a fork, mash the potatoes, and place in frying pan with... - 39.386
Stuffed Paratha - Indian
Make a meal of this wholesome and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Serve it with your favorite chuntney. Whenever I have all vegetables in my fridge, and sometimes I have just few florets of cauliflower and I don't want to throw that away so I usually make... - 111.378
1) Take a bowl add the cottage cheese and yogurt to it.
2) Knead carefully until it turns into a smooth and softened dough.
3) Add the mint or coriander, onion, bread crumbs and chili to it along with the lime juice.
4) Mix thoroughly and place cover... - 37.6462
Broccoli Stuffed Cannoli Pie
Boil the broccoli in a little hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
Saute the garlic in a pan.
Skin and dice the sausage and add to the pan and cook for 5 minutes stirring with a wooden spoon.
Add the broccoli and toss for 10 minutes over low heat, stirring... - 43.1244
Lebanese Sweet Phyllo Triangles Stuffed With Custard
If you like baklava, you will love these custard phyllo triangles too. Phyllo stuffed with a delicious creamy, eggless custard cream, formed into triangles, brushed with butter and baked to crispy perfection! The sweet, aromatic orange blossom flavored sugar... - 125.646
Stuffed Broccoli 'n Cheese Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, mushrooms, cheese, eggs and vegetable soup mix to make a uniform mix.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll each bread loaf into a 10" x 7" rectangle and spread 1/2... - 38.7817
Popularly known as the bread with a hole, bagel is quite a versatile bread. Originated by the jews, bagels are now a part of the global cuisine. Often stuffed with smoked salmon, makes it a fantastic bread to accompany the filling. Its chewy nature is surely... - 48.8535
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Shrimp
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Wash the chicken quickly under cold running water, pat it dry with paper towels, then rub the inside of it with a mixture of the salt and the marjoram.
3) Toast the bread in the upper third of the oven for 5 to... - 45.288
Have you not tried my Brioche recipe yet? How is that possible? - 43.5157
Mooli Ka Parantha
Mooli Paratha, are stuffed Indian bread, which are griddles on hot plate and consumed immediately. North Indian breakfast cannot be imagined without the paratha with butter or curds. - 50.2494
Onion naan is a popular Indian flatbread, made by stuffing maida dough with chopped onions and cooking it on skillet or in a tandoor. The dish is quite popular among punjabis and is a common breakfast food served with pickle and curd. - 0
1)Take a griddle and heat it.
2)In a mixing bowl, add chapatti flour and mix it water to make medium dough.
3)Divide it into 12 portions and make small round discs of each.
4)In another bowl, mix all ingredients from dal flour to anise... - 48.9492
Homemade Aloo Naan
Aloo naan is a popular Indian delicacy made by stuffing all purpose flour based dough with potato mash. This Indian flatbread is on the menu of almost all Indian restaurants, and is quite popular among Punjabis. The recipe follows hereunder. - 0
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 2 Of 3
Part 2 in a 3 part series.Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 1 Of 3
Part 1 in a 3 part series. Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Casatiello - Original Italian
Sonia shows us how to add an Italian touch to your Easter table...the casatiello is a rustic bread ring flavored with cheese and salami, a classic dish belonging to the Neapolitan tradition. - 131.857
Buddocks - Home Style Meat Buns
Buddocks are nothing but home-style meat buns, which can be stuffed with any of your favorite ingredients such as cabbage, cheese etc. This is the best recipe to show your cooking talent and creativity. - 121.416
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 124.374
This is a type of roti from Uttarakhand that consists of wheat flour on the outside and a stuffing of mandua flour inside. - 0
Spicy Urad Dal Puris By Tarla Dalal
Serve these delicious urad dal puris with a sweet pickle and hot tea on a sunny Sunday morning, to recreate a complete Rajasthani ambience right in your living room! - 0