- » Stuffed Bread
Stuffed Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed bread recipes.
Gorgonzola And Bacon Stuffed Bread
1. In a large bowl, add gorgonzola cheese, havarti cheese, green onion, and bacon. Mix well.
2. Cut bread as shown in the video.
3. Stuff cheese mixture between the cuts on bread.
4. Wrap bread with a heavy duty aluminium foil, and place it on a... - 107.954
Potato Stuffed Bread Bonda
Indulge if you may in this deep fried delight. Aloo = Potato, stuffed bread Bonda = Dumpling, deep fried in this case. The sound of Bonda or Vada would easily make any Indian salivate especially on a rainy day. These delightful spheres make a delicious... - 106.476
Swiss Criss Cross Bread
A crusty loaf of Italian bread, dripping with garlic-tarragon butter, stuffed with Swiss cheese and baked. - 104.614
I have always adored stuffed bread and this video recipe shows some scrumptious stuffed breads which can easily be made at home and they work wonders at family gatherings or if you have friends over, as it is the only sandwich in the world which you can slice... - 72.4681
Cornbread Stuffed Pollock
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish before cutting.
3. Cut the fillet into 6 equal steaks.
4. In a 10 inch skillet, take 6 tablespoon butter or margarine and cook celery, mushroom and onion in it until they become... - 44.922
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Take a large size bowl and mix together celery, carrots, onions and oil.
3. Use vented plastic wrap to cover the bowl and place it in the microwave for 4 minutes or until the ingredients turn soft.
4.... - 44.837
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make the cornbread: In a large mixing bowl sift first five ingredients.
3) In another bowl add buttermilk, eggs, oil, corn, and dried herbs and whisk together.
4) Add buttermilk mixture into the flour... - 44.2258
New York Style Sausage Stuffed Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Let the frozen dough thaw completely.
3) Take the sausage out of its casing. In a frying pan, add in the sausage and brown well. Drain on paper towels and allow to cool down.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 44.2032
1. Prepare com bread mix according to instructions on the packet. This can be done in advance.
2. Grease a 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F
4. In a skillet, melt the butter.
5. Add... - 43.3967
Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
1. Rinse the turkey in clean water and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the gizzards and neck. Place gizzards and neck in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a simmer to create broth for gravy. Simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from heat, strain,... - 42.1922
1. In a bowl, mix yeast and five tablespoons of warm water together; leave it in a warm place
2. In a bowl, mix flour with the yeast solution and add melted butter to it; mix into a smooth dough and leave it to rise in a warm place for an hour or an... - 39.18
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add butter to scalded milk. Cool.
Add eggs and yeast to milk mixture.
In a large bowl combine 4 cups flour, sugar, and salt. Add milk mixture. Mix well with floured hands. Add some or all of remaining 3/4 cup flour, if dough is... - 35.8221
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Cut the loaf of bread into 3 long pieces.
Slice off ends and discard them.
Scoop out the doughy center leaving about 1/4" thick shell of crust.
Crumble the bread taken out of shells into small pieces and toast on cookie sheet 15... - 35.6696
Parsley And Green Onion Stuffed Bread
Split loaves lengthwise but do not cut through both sides of the bread.
Leave one side as a "hinge."
Melt butter and stir in parsley and onion.
Spoon the mixture into the center of split loaves.
Wrap each loaf in heavy-duty aluminum foil and place over hot... - 33.7966
Cheese & Nut Stuffed Bread Slices
Trim ends of bread, then cut bread crosswise into 4 pieces.
Hollow out center of each piece, leaving 1/2-inch shell; reserve shells (save bread for fresh bread crumbs).
With food processor or electric mixer, combine cream cheese with butter until smooth.
Add... - 33.3616
Stuffed Bread Recipes By Category