Stuffed Boneless Pork
- » Stuffed Boneless Pork Chop
Stuffed Boneless Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed boneless pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed boneless pork chop recipes.
Gourmet Stuffed Pork Chops
Preheat electric skillet to 250 degrees.
Lightly season inside slit of each chop with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a slice of cheese and ham inside each slit.
Close each opening with two toothpicks.
Dip chops in egg, moistening edges well.
Then dip in... - 34.3628
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 10-by-15-by-1-inch pan with foil.
2. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Stir in apple and cranberries.
3. Cut a pocket in each pork chop with a sharp knife. Place chops in the foil-lined pan; season with... - 33.2516
Bbq Pork Chops And Stuffing Dinner
1. Cook onion and pepper in 1 tablespoon oil in a medium skillet on medium-high heat until tender-crisp; remove from skillet.
2. Add remaining oil and chops to the skillet. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according... - 23.5541
Delicate Sage-flavored Stuffed Pork Chops
Make your weeknight dinner fast and easy with Betty's sage-flavored stuffed pork chops. A great way to round up your meal, this hearty dinner pork dish is sure to impress all palate. Add it to your holiday meal and get all compliments flowing. Stream the... - 94.9888
Gruyere & Rosemary Stuffed Pork Chops
Finely chop the garlic.
Cut a deep pocket in each chop and rub with salt and garlic.
Fill each pocket with a slice of ham and cheese and a little rosemary.
Mix together the flour, eggs, grated cheese and paprika to form a paste.
Coat the chops in this... - 41.312
Chives & Chervil Stuffed Pork Chops
Slit each chop horizontally so that a small pocket is formed.
Dice the bread and mix with the cream, salt, pepper and herbs.
Mix thoroughly and use to fill the pocket in each chop.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Brush the chops with oil and sprinkle with... - 37.0996
Pork Chops With Jalapeno Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
TRIM excess fat from pork and discard.
Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove; set aside.
Add onion, celery, pecans, jalapeno pepper, sage, rosemary and black... - 43.1698
Pork Chops And Apple Stuffing
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
SPRINKLE both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork chops and cook until browned on both sides,... - 41.792
Herbed Tomato Pork Chops And Stuffing
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on both sides.
STIR in tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, oregano and ground pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until chops are cooked through. Remove... - 32.0905
Loin Of Pork With Vegetable Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put the onion, carrot, and red pepper in a small saucepan with just enough boiling water to cover; simmer over moderate heat until tender but still crisp about 4 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well again; set... - 43.7336
Cold Stuffed Pork Belly
Put the pork bones and rind in a large saucepan with the water, carrot, parsley root, celeriac, a pinch of thyme, salt, peppercorns, allspice and bay leaf.
Simmer, with the lid ajar, for 30 minutes.
To prepare the stuffing, mix all of the ingredients well... - 43.0529
Polynesian Butterfly Pork Chops
Arrange chops close together in a greased casserole.
Brush with salad dressing.
Press stuffing lightly along the centre of each chop.
Pour in the ginger ale and cover.
Bake at 325F for 1 hour.
Uncover the last 5 minutes to dry surface slightly. (If using... - 29.5064
Chili Meat Filling
1. Melt lard in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard all fat.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water to pan. Heat to simmering; reduce heat to low. Simmer,... - 34.0177
Pork Roast With Sausage & Spinach Stuffing
Pork roast with sausage and spinach stuffing is an oven roasted pork recipe. Stuffed with a mixed filling of meat, spinach, almonds and eggs flavored with onion soup, garlic and herbs, the pork roast is cooked to desired doneness to serve. - 44.0806
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Roast Loin Of Pork With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add spinach, after discarding the stems, to boiling water and cook till spinach wilts. Drain well and chop.
3. Discard the tough stems of cleaned mushrooms and chop roughly.
4. Take a heavy skillet, add... - 47.3637
Cold Stuffed Pork Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and bacon. Saute till the onions become soft.
3) Add in the grapes, mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and... - 46.6767
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
Stuffed Pork Roast
Trim fat from meat.
Using a sharp knife, slice the roast crosswise at 1 -inch intervals, making each slice go halfway through the roast, to form 8 to 10 deep pockets in the roast.
For stuffing, in a skillet cook onion in margarine till tender.
Stir in... - 45.3202
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 43.8373
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 45.3141
Pork Stuffed Clams
Pork Stuffed Clams has a fine taste. Pork Stuffed Clams gets its desired taste from pork mixed with cornstarch and sauce. Pork Stuffed Clams is cherished by many pork lovers around the world. - 42.8023
Stuffed Pork Roast
The stuffed pork roast is made with boneless pork loin roast. Prepared with a stuffing mix of onions and green pepper, seasoned and flavored with garlic and red pepper, the stuffed pork roast is cooked in the oven and can be served with vegetables and mashed... - 42.4602
Stuffed Shoulder Of Pork
Pour 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of the rum over the meat and let it stand while the stuffing is being prepared.
Soak the bread crumbs in the milk, then squeeze them dry.
Mix the crumbs with the sage, thyme, chives, chili, bay leaf, parsley, garlic, a little salt and... - 42.9139
Succulent Stuffed Pork
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub over the pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the sausage and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and green onion and cook for 1 minute. Add... - 33.5552
Baked Pork And Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350E.
2. In 13-by-9-by-2-inch oval baking dish or 2 1/2- to 3-quart shallow casserole, sprinkle dry stuffing mix on bottom.
3. If using 6-ounce package, toss stuffing with contents of seasoning packet.
4. In skillet,... - 45.0519
Stuffed Pork Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, onion and garlic along with the remaining P-té ingredients; stir well to... - 46.2341
Savory Pork Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine garlic, herbs and seasoning.
3. Reserving ½ teaspoon of the herb seasoning, rub the remaining seasoning on the pork roast. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine apples,... - 47.0758
Pork Roast With Sausage And Spinach Stuffing
1) In a big bowl, mix together onion soup mix, spinach, sausahe, bread crumbs and almonds.
2) Also add, eggs, parsley, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic and season with pepper. ... - 45.5871
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 38.5669
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Pork
In a heavy skillet over low heat, cook the onions in the lard until they are soft but not colored.
Add the rice and stir until it is transparent.
Season this mixture with the chopped herbs and a little salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine the onion mixture and... - 46.4996
Stuffed Pork Cutlets
Split the chops from the fat side almost through.
Be careful not to separate completely.
Pound each side lightly.
Prepare chicken stock with the cube and water.
Add rice and cover.
Cook until rice is tender.
Add the next five ingredients plus 1 table-, spoon... - 42.8566
Pork And Corn Stuffing Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn the stuffing into a casserole or baking dish large enough to accommodate the chops in a single layer.
4. Lightly press the chops into the... - 42.8831
Chinese Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Stem the mushrooms, trim off any dried stem ends and slice into discs. Keep the caps and sliced stems aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 160° F (70° C).
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the pork, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, 1 tablespoon of... - 45.7627
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 41.7056
Roast Fresh Ham With Onion Stuffing
Spread pork flat; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Heat water to boiling; add onions.
Cook 5 minutes; drain.
Mix onions and remaining ingredients.
Spread onion mixture on pork; roll up.
Fasten with metal skewers.
Place pork fat side down on rack in shallow... - 42.0468
Baked Ham With Cornbread-apricot Stuffing
Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake in a 325ºF oven for about 1-1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140ºF. Slice to serve.
Meanwhile, crumble cooked cornbread, place in large mixing bowl. In medium skillet, sauté celery and onion... - 27.895
Stuffed Pig 's Stomach Alsatian Style
Melt half of the butter in a large skillet.
Add the onions and shallots, and cook them until they are transparent.
Add the diced potatoes and cook the mixture over very low heat for five minutes, tossing it lightly to prevent it from sticking: The potatoes... - 45.1891
Pork Sui Mai
Pork Sui Mai is simply yummy. Pork Sui Mai gets its taste from pork cooked with mushroom and bamboo shoots. Pork Sui Mai is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.9789
Pork Tamales In Banana Leaves
1. Place pork, 3 cups (750 mL) water, the onion halves and 1 clove garlic in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until pork is fork-tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain pork, reserving 1 1/2 cups (375... - 45.1144
Pork With Rice And Olives
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch cubes.
Mix pork, vinegar, onion, garlic and red peppers in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 6 hours.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Remove pork from... - 39.5163
Batter Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp paper towel.
Remove stems; chop stems finely and transfer to large bowl.
Finely chop pork, water chestnuts, onions, red pepper and celery with cleaver or food processor.
Add to chopped mushroom stems.
Add cornstarch,... - 44.6409
Meat Won Ton
Won Ton is a delicious main dish. Won Ton gets its taste from pork filling, which includes pork, soy sauce, and pepper, flavored with sherry. Won Ton is cherished by pork consumer all over the world. - 46.159
Stuffed Turkey Roll
The stuffed turkey roll is a meat roll made with pork and turkey breast. Prepared with a filling of ground pork and spinach with herbs for flavor, the stuffed turkey roll is spiced with garlic and cooked in the oven. Roasted with a butter and pan drippings... - 47.7588
Pork St Tammany
Pork st tammany is a pork loin roast recipe. Prepared with a stuffing mix of rice with apricots and pecans, the pork st tammany is cooked with bacon slices on top and makes a great and filling meal. - 47.1543
Homemade Sausage Links
1. With meat grinder, using coarse cutting disk, grind pork into large bowl. Add parsley, salt, sage, and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate mixture until well chilled, about 3 1/2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, rinse sausage casings well in several changes of warm... - 26.7595
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 45.325
Greek Lamb And Pork Sausage
Grind the lamb and pork using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients well and stuff into casings.
These are cooked in the same manner as the Italian or lamb sausages.
They are delicious on the grill as well.
In Greece, it is common to see these stuffed into... - 39.5347
Fried Pork Sausages
Place the meat in a dish, salt it and spice it with the paprika and a pinch each of black and white pepper.
Add the pureed garlic and mix the whole thoroughly.
Fill the sausage skins with the stuffing, twisting and tying to separate sausages.
Grease a pan... - 34.5735
Rice With Pork
Mix together the pork, garlic, onion, chili, bay leaf, parsley, vinegar, salt, ham and bacon, and marinate at room temperature for about an hour.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the lard and fry the marinated mixture for two or three minutes.
Add the pureed tomato,... - 35.086
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make stuffing, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all the liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala (a), egg white and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out... - 34.4832
French Pork And Onion Pie
Sweat the onion and garlic in the butter until soft.
Add them to the soaked bread and the pork, and chop the mixture together finely.
Add to this mixture one egg, the seasonings and the Cognac, and work together thoroughly.
Line a deep 8-inch [20-cm.] pie... - 47.1029
James Martin Fruity Paprika Pork With Cashew Nut Couscous
1. Lay the pork, flesh-side up, on a chopping board. Using a sharp knife, make an incision halfway down the meat running lengthways to form a pocket. Open up the loin and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the prunes, apricots and... - 36.9168
Pork With Mango Couscous
1. To make filling, place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and toss with a fork until couscous absorbs all liquid. Add mango, spring onions, coriander, lime rind, garam masala, egg and lime juice and mix to combine.
2. Lay pork out flat and spread... - 35.3674
Colombian Style Pork Empanadas
To make the dough, combine the flour, salt, butter, and lard in a mixer bowl.
Using the paddle attachment of an electric mixer or (if by hand) a pastry blender, cut the butter and lard into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
In a... - 46.1607
Veal Shoulder With Chicken Liver Stuffing
1. Combine the pork, chicken livers, onion, bread crumbs, mushrooms, thyme, egg, salt and pepper and mix well. If mixture seems dry, add a little water or dry white wine, tossing it lightly. Stuff the veal as in stuffed shoulder of veal and tie securely.
2.... - 28.9138
Sausage Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Sprinkle the inside of the veal pocket with salt and pepper.
Saute the sausage meat gently, breaking it into pieces and leaving the fat in the pan.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the bacon, to the sausage and mix... - 38.9971
Cold Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Prepare this dish 2 days ahead of time.
Crumble bread into milk and let stand 10 minutes.
Saute minced onion in the butter, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender but not browned.
Put in bowl and add ground meats and fat, cheese, spinach, herbs,... - 40.7162
Rolled Stuffed Veal Roast
1. Remove sausage meat from casing. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook meat until browned; cool slightly; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon pepper, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Untie veal shoulder roast; place fat side down on work surface. To make veal... - 37.491
Hakka Style Stuffed Tofu
1. Preparing the yong tau foo filling by cleaning and deveining the prawns.
2. Rinse the salted fish and break the fish into small flakes. If necessary, grate the fish to acquire the right consistency.
3. Peel and dice the water chestnuts into... - 43.7246
Mix the pork, fat back and trimmings with the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Add 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of the Cognac, mix well, and let marinate, covered, in a cool place for 24 hours.
Marinate the diced truffles and the pork or beef intestine, separately, each in half... - 43.7737
Egg Crescents has a fine taste. Egg Crescents gets it taste from pork cooked in eggs and mushroom, flavored with sherry. Egg Crescents is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.3682
Tarragon And Wine Turkey Sausage
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the casing.
Marinate the sausage in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
Push the mixture through a sausage grinder with 1/4-inch diameter holes, stuffing the meat directly into the casing.
Cook the same as any... - 36.4358
Cima Alla Genovese
1. In a dish add milk and soak bread in it for 10 minutes.
2. In a small heavy pan, melt the 1 oz. of butter.
3. Add chopped onions in butter and cook over moderate heat for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring, until they are transparent but not... - 47.531
Pound meat until 1/4 inch thick.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package except-stir in sausage and celery.
Press about 1/2 cup stuffing on each cutlet to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Roll up, beginning at narrow end; secure with wooden picks.
Melt shortening in... - 40.1711
Italian Cheese And Red Wine Sausage
Grind the meat using the coarse blade.
Mix all ingredients together and allow the mixture to sit for 1 hour before stuffing into casings.
To cook, place in a frying pan with a tiny bit of olive oil and just enough water to cover the bottom... - 37.3128
Hawaiian Style Chicken Rolls
1. In a large skillet cook sausage, onion, celery, sweet pepper, and gingerroot or ginger over medium heat till vegetables are tender and sausage is done; drain. Stir bread cubes, mango or papaya, 1/2 cup of the nuts, 1 egg, milk, ground black pepper, and... - 37.7493
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 54.1959