- » Stuffed Belgian Endive
Stuffed Belgian Endive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed belgian endive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed belgian endive recipes.
1. Wash the endive leaves and dry them on cheesecloth.
2. Place a teaspoon of red caviar on each leaf; add a little of the chopped onion.
3. Mash the cheese and mix with enough mayonnaise to moisten. Drop a teaspoon of this mixture on each filled leaf. - 28.0159
Tuna Stuffed Endive
In blender container or food processor bowl, place cheeses and lemon juice.
Cover and process until mixture is well blended.
Trim 1/2 inch from bottom stems of endive; separate heads into leaves.
Sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons tuna into each endive leaf; spoon or... - 30.5826
Chicory And Orange Salad
1. Make crosswise slices out of the endives, take a salad bowl and place them in it.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove peel and pith from oranges and cut them into sections.
3. Add them to the sliced endive squeezing any juice remaining in orange... - 34.9309
Cold Roast Turkey Pecan Stuffing
Stuff the bird just before roasting.
Rub it well with softened unsalted butter.
Salt and pepper the bird only when it has browned.
Place on a greased rack, breast-side up, uncovered in a roasting pan.
Put in an oven pre-heated to 450°F, Reg 8.
Reduce heat... - 44.3182
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and the visual appeal of the dish neverfails to impress my guests. My secret? This amazing Grapefruit And Avocado Salad recipe. - 37.4099
Egg Salad Bunny
In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs with 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise, the red pepper, dill pickle, scallion, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, until well combined.
To assemble the bunny, line a 16- to 18-inch platter or... - 43.7251
Shrimp Cucumber Spread
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, catsup, brown or prepared mustard and garlic powder.
Stir in the shrimp, cucumber and onion.
Cover and chill the mixture. Separate the endive leaves; rinse and pat dry.
Before serving, spoon the shrimp... - 33.8885
Chicken Ham Salad Meal
Gently mix, in a large bowl, all of the ingredients except the eggs.
Remove the yolks from the eggs and chop the whites coarsely to add to the salad.
Mound the salad on a serving platter lined with crisp lettuce.
Sieve the egg yolks over the... - 43.6177
Ceviche Del Jardin
1. Put the fish into a medium nonreactive bowl with the lime juice and coconut water. Cover and chill for 12 hours or overnight, stirring once in a while. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the marinade.
2. Return the marinated fish to the bowl. It will now appear... - 35.2117