- » Stuffed Barbecued Tomato
Stuffed Barbecued Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed barbecued tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed barbecued tomato recipes.
Carrot Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a slice off the stem end of each tomato and scoop out the flesh, chop flesh and place in a bowl.
Peel, core and dice the apples.
Add apples, carrot and celery to tomato flesh, but reserve 4 pieces of each for garnish.
Combine lemon juice, salt, French... - 37.4937
Risotto Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice off the top of each tomato and keep aside.
2) Take out the pulp and seeds and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Stirring continuously, add the shallots and cook till pale brown.
5) Mix in the garlic and pine nuts and cook for... - 47.7344
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Stuffed Squid
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make filling, place breadcrumbs, cheese, olives, tomatoes, lemon juice, oregano and black pepper to taste in bowl and mix to combine.
3. Spoon filling into squid tubes and secure opening with a wooden toothpick or... - 34.2769
Remove stems and seuds from peppers.
Combine beef, milk, catsup, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pepper, egg, bread, mustard, onion arid 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
Combine all remaining ingredients; blend well.
Place peppers in baking dish; place 1... - 44.1227
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.9694
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
Place all the ingredients, except the olives, with 4 x 15 ml spoons (4 tablespoons) water, in a small saucepan and bring slowly to the boil.
Cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes, stirring from time to time, then stir in the olives.
Serve hot or cold... - 34.3944
Mediterranean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut bell peppers in half crosswise, deseed and remove piths.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining olive oil.
4. Add the onion, eggplant, and mushrooms, and sautÃ© the vegetables... - 46.1222
Tabbouleh In Chicken Fillets With Tomato Sauce
Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken fillet, fill with Tabbouleh mixture, secure opening with toothpicks.
Barbecue, basting frequently with oil.
Serve with Tomato Sauce.
Tabbouleh Stuffing: Soak burghul in boiling water for about 30 minutes, strain;... - 38.8531
Spaghetti With Barbecue Sauce
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water.
Meanwhile make sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and cook for a few minutes without browning.
Stir in the cornflour and mix well.
Add tomatoes, water and ham and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.
Add all... - 45.4138
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cut a thick slice from top of each tomato.
Using a teaspoon, scoop out and discard half the pulp.
Combine olives, garlic, french dressing and shallots.
Fill tomatoes with olive mixture. - 23.9272
Stuffed Veal Scallopini
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Heat butter in small saucepan.
Add onion, eggplant and parsley; cover and cook 7 to 8 minutes over low heat.
Mix in tomato paste and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
Spread stuffing over scallopini, roll tightly and wrap in double... - 37.5018
Cheese Stuffed Burger With Red Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Place mince in large mixing bowl; add onion, herbs and tomato paste.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
Cut cheese into small squares.
Make a cavity in the top... - 41.9399