- » Stuffed Baked Yams
Stuffed Baked Yams Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stuffed Baked Yams recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stuffed Baked Yams recipes.
Spicy Stuffed Yams
Are you ever looking for something that is light, healthy, and filling? These stuffed yams are main dish worthy. This is a variation of a recipe i got from wai lana yoga. Wanted to add a little more spice to mine. - 0
You May Also Like!
Twice Baked Yams
1. Using tines of fork, pierce potatoes; transfer to oven rack and bake at 400°F.
for 35 to 40 minutes.
2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, being careful not to break skin; transfer pulp to work bowl of food processor and reserve... - 22.641
Pineapple Stuffed Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 400 Â°F before baking.
2) Half each yam lengthwise.
3) Into a mixing bowl, hollow out pulp, saving firm shells.
4) Puree pulp until smooth and then mix in margarine.
5) Stir in crushed pineapple, apple... - 38.1713
Sausage Stuffed Yams
Wash yams; drain but do not dry.
Set in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours (depending on size and shape).
Cut tops from yams; carefully scoop out centers and mash in large bowl.
Add butter, milk, egg, salt, and oregano; beat until... - 41.0203
Orange Yam Cups
Orange Yam Cups is one of my most popular preparations. I made them last year for an important dinner party and it was a complete success! Try this wonderful Orange Yam Cups recipe for yourself. - 37.3994
Yam Stuffed Apples
1. Core the apples without cutting through the bottom.
2. Scoop out the pulp and leave 1/3 inch thick shell; save the pulp.
3. In a medium microwavable mixing bowl, place yam and add 2 cups of water; cook on High for 3 minutes.
4.... - 39.9044
Twice Baked Coconut Yams
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice designer, Keith Lorren Shares his famous recipe for twice baked sweet potatoes. Use this recipe instead of the old boring candied yams or sweet potato casserole! - 105.284
Raisin Filled Sweet Potatoes
Beat together drained sweet potatoes, the softened butter, egg, salt, cinnamon, and ginger.
Spoon into 6 mounds on a greased baking sheet.
Make depressions in centers with spoon.
Brush with the melted butter.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
In saucepan... - 39.2599
Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
1. Bake scrubbed potatoes for 35 minutes in a Moderately Hot, 375° oven.
2. Break the baked potatoes open, scoop out centers, mash and lseat with cream or milk, butter or margarine and salt. Fill back into the potato shells. Return to the oven and heat 5... - 22.0897
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make Stuffing: In medium bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients; mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into veal pocket, pushing mixture well into cavity. Sew open side of veal to hold in stuffing.
4. Place veal, meat side up, in... - 43.5472
1.In a saucepan, brown the onion in fat
2.Now add liver to the pan and cook until liver is tender
3.Add bread crumbs, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and water to moisten
4.Stuff opossum and place in roaster
5.Add 2 tablespoons water and roast... - 39.5208