- » Stuffed Baked Pear
Stuffed Baked Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed baked pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed baked pear recipes.
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942
Almond And Pear Stuffed Peaches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate by spraying it with vegetable spray
3. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs, pears, and almond extract and set aside.
4. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
5. Reduce the... - 46.7248
Baked Amaretti Stuffed Pears With Toasted Almonds
In a food processor crush the cookies to coarse crumbs.
Place the crumbs in a medium bowl and pour brandy over the crumbs.
Trim the bottom of the pears just so they can stand upright.
With a melon bailer hollow out the core from the bottom.
Fill each cavity... - 42.6607
Stuffed Pear Crumble
This Stuffed Pear Crumble makes a dreamy dessert ! Dig into this baked pear, zweiback and pineapple crumble tonight after meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Stuffed Pear Crumble are welcome ! - 42.5289
Pear And Cheese Stuffed Tenderloin
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Slice tenderloin lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, the center, leaving one long edge intact.
Spoon pear mixture into opening of tenderloin.
Bring sides of meat back... - 41.3742
Stuffed Baked Pears
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a small sized bowl, combine raisins and walnuts. Mix well and stuff each pear with this mixture.
3. In a small sized sauce pan, combine grape juice, cinnamon powder, clove powder and ½ cup... - 39.1299
Baked Stuffed Pears
Mix cooky crumbs with enough sherry to make a pastelike mixture.
Fill pear cavities and put halves together.
Arrange in a greased pie plate and drizzle with a heated mixture of the lemon juice, butter and red-currant jelly.
Sprinkle with coconut or chopped... - 28.5852