- » Stuffed Avocado Cream Cheese
Stuffed Avocado Cream Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Stuffed Avocado Cream Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Stuffed Avocado Cream Cheese recipes.
Avocados Stuffed Chicken Riviera Maya
Aguacates Rellenos Con Jaiba is a crab filled/stuffed avocado recipe. Prepared with a mix of cream sauce seasoned and spooned in the avocados and topped with cheese, the Aguacates Rellenos Con Jaiba is baked to finish. - 36.1875
Avocado Stuffed Tomatoes
Push the avocado flesh through a nylon sieve and beat in the lemon juice, mayonnaise, cream cheese and chives. When smooth, turn into a bowl and adjust the seasoning.
Cut the tops from the tomatoes, scoop out the seeds and membrane, and fill with the avocado... - 26.3559
Peel and mash avocado.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Blend in cheese, lemon peel, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Use to fill stalks of celery
Cut into 2 to 3-inch pieces.
If desired, garnish with pimiento. - 25.4502
Chicken Tacos With Avocado And Cheese
Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into slices.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Cook and stir chicken, chilies, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt in oil in 10-inch skillet until chicken is hot.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Spoon about... - 31.6749
Stir in cream cheese, anchovy paste, lemon juice, onion juice and olives.
Trim crusts from bread; spread avocado mixture over bread.
Cut each bread slice into 4 fingers or squares.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 2 hours. - 27.1783
Baked Avocado With Crab
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Peel and halve the avocados.
3) In a pan, melt the white saute, stir in the seasonings and sherry.
4) Then drain the crab meat and stir into the pan, heat thoroughly.
5) Stuff the avocado halves with... - 41.6397
Avocado Pineapple Loaf
1) In a large bowl put unflavored gelatin.
2) Pour cold water over it.
3) In another bowl add celery-flavored gelatin and boiling pineapple juice. Stir to dissolve.
4) Mix into softened unflavored gelatin and blend together.
5) Stir in remaining... - 44.2195
Avocado And Tomato Dip
1. Peel the avocados.
2. Scoop the flesh and then sieve it to get a smooth paste
3. Set aside till required
4. In a blender bowl, tip in the tomatoes, garlic, onion, spinach, the tomato puree, lemon juice, and rind. Blend till a smooth... - 46.1802
Filled Tomato Rosettes
Filled tomato rossetes is a beautiful cottage cheese stuffed tomato preparation made with avocados. Made with a filling of avocados with sour cream and cottage cheese, the filled tomato rosettes can be topped with chives or green onions and served as a side. - 33.8391
The shrimp stuffed tomatoes can be served as a side in a meal. Made with cooked shrimp, scallions, green peppers and celery along with cream cheese and yogurt and added avocados, the shrimp stuffed tomatoes are filled in hollowed out tomatoes. - 41.7537
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 93.2591
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except celery; mix well.
Spoon mixture into each celery piece, using about 2 teaspoons for each.
Garnish with paprika, additional sliced onion or chopped chives.
Other simple appetizer ideas:
Prosciutto ham and... - 31.6397
California Queen Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cottage cheese.
2. On a chilled salad plate, place a heap of finely shredded lettuce.
3. In a circle, arrange pears in spoke-like fashion.
4. In the center, place a scoop of cottage and... - 45.9887
Party Sandwich Loaf
Mix eggs, curry powder and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Combine ham and celery; moisten with additional mayonnaise.
Blend avocados and French dressing.
Cut bread into 4 slices; spread each slice with butter.
Spread bottom slice with ham mixture; top with... - 41.4499
Chicken Taco Pockets
1. Cut avocado into halves; cut halves into thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Mix chicken, chilies, onion, vegetable oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in l 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir.... - 27.7608
Super Nacho Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, brown beef and sausage together and drain well.
3) in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan, layer meat, retried beans, green chilies, cheese and taco sauce and bake for 20... - 44.375
Taco Cabbage Salad
Chill all ingredients except corn chips.
In a large chilled bowl place chopped cabbage, drained beans, chopped tomatoes, and sliced olives.
Make the dressing by combining the mashed avocado, sour cream, milk, chopped onion, salad dressing, lemon juice,... - 33.6304
Zucchini Fiesta Salad
Steam zucchini and crookneck squash over boiling water until crisp-tender (about 3 minutes).
Plunge into ice water to cool; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Add drained squash and stir lightly; chill for 30... - 43.8931
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 112.134
Crescent Taco Pie
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Cut the rolls into triangles.
3) In a 9-inch pie pan, arrange these triangles such that the tapering portions meet in the centrally in a point.
4) Press the dough until the edges are meshed together.
5) Trim... - 43.2608
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 35.9041