- » Stuffed Artichoke Bottom
Stuffed Artichoke Bottom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed artichoke bottom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed artichoke bottom recipes.
Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms Or Mandarin Baskets
In a large mixing bowl, combine the salad ingredients, except the artichoke bottoms or mandarin orange shells.
In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients, blending well.
Stir in the salad ingredients, mixing gently but thoroughly.
Fill the artichoke... - 34.1665
Egg Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
– In a bowl, mix together hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, then spoon mixture into artichoke bottoms. Garnish with capers and pink peppercorns. - 20.736
You May Also Like!
Tuna Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Tuna Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms is a delicious dish that will look compliment your dinner spread. This dish has been my favorite for years now and so it is no wonder that they are prepared quite often! Try this Tuna Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms recipe for... - 25.6494
Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms is a unique meat dish that compliments any spread. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my parents on their anniversary dinner and they loved it! Try the Cheese Stuffed Artichoke... - 24.0107
Spinach-stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
This Spinach-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of artichokes and spinach - this Spinach-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms is something you must not miss out on! - 44.7605
Spinach Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a large sized skillet, brush a thin coat of oil and heat.
3. Once pan is hot, add onions and garlic and sautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
4. Add spinach, cheese and nutmeg. Mix well and cook... - 44.1037
Mushroom Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Heat butter in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add shallots and mushrooms; season well. Cook 8 minutes over high heat.
Stir in pimento and curry powder; continue cooking 3 minutes.
Incorporate cream and parsley;... - 31.4062
Artichoke Bottoms Stuffed With Vegetables
1) Tear off all leaves from the hearts and remove chokes.
2) Take a large skillet and melt butter in it over moderately low heat.
3) Sauté the bottoms in it for 3-4 minutes, basting all the while.
4) Sprinkle parsley after filling with... - 33.6906
Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Place artichoke bottoms and liquid in saucepan; heat through.
Drain; pat dry.
Place on baking sheet; spoon sauce onto artichokes.
Broil until sauce is bubbly and browned.
Garnish with tomato petals and pieces of hard-boiled eggs. - 18.5584
Artichoke Bottoms Stuffed With Spinach
Drain artichoke bottoms.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Saute onion in butter until tender.
Combine spinach, sauteed onion, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Stuff mixture into artichoke bottoms.
Sprinkle... - 41.6259
Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms A La Parisienne
1) Set the oven to 375° F.
2) Tear off all leaves from the hearts and remove chokes.
3) Take a buttered shallow casserole and arrange the hearts in it.
4) Fill this with one of the creamed mixtures.
5) Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan... - 38.1081
Artichoke Bottoms St Germain
The Artichoke Bottoms St Germain is a lovely dish that is both visually tempting and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Artichoke Bottoms St Germain recipe at home and you will understand why! - 31.4036
Stuffed Artichoke Bottom Recipes By Category
Stuffed Artichoke Bottom Dish: