- » Stuffed Apple Crisp
Stuffed Apple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed apple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed apple crisp recipes.
Duckling With Apple Stuffing
Duckling With Apple Stuffing is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Duckling With Apple Stuffing; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.6255
Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Food never got this fresh, exciting and delicious as apple dumpling. Apple dumplings is my all-time family favorite and is specially made to taste great! Devour in the goodness. - 28.1264
Fry salt pork until crisp, then saute onion in same fat.
Add apples and sugar and, cook until, tender.
Add crumbs and salt and mix well.
Will stuff a 6 lb. fowl or .pork rib roast. - 26.6449
Roast Apple Stuffed Shoulder Of Pork
Preheat oven to 450°.
Sew edges of pork shoulder closed, leaving small opening in side for stuffing.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Combine bacon, bread crumbs, apples, parsley, onion, green pepper, marjoram, cloves, nutmeg and thyme; mix... - 39.5614
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
1. ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the celery and onion and saute for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the apple and cook 2 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Mix in the bread cubes, walnuts, raisins,... - 35.7631
Roast Loin Of Pork With Stuffed Apples
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F (230°C). Rub the scoured rind of the pork with salt and place on a rack in a baking dish and cook for 30 minutes until crackling is crisp and brown. Do not baste crackling during any part of the cooking.
2. Reduce the oven to... - 37.1484
Apple-Sausage Stuffing is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared stuffing recipe; this Apple-Sausage Stuffing is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 42.7271
Apple Sausage Stuffing
In large skillet, fry bacon and sausage until crisp and brown.
Remove sausage and cut into 1" pieces.
Replace in skillet; add onion, celery, mushrooms, apples, parsley & herbs.
Saute' for 5 minutes.
Stir in bread cubes and broth.
Season with salt & pepper to... - 38.4044
Apple Nut Stuffing
Combine the toasted bread cubes with apples, celery, walnuts, raisins, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, sage, and marjoram.
Mix the melted butter and broth and add to bread, tossing until blended. - 25.6527
Roast Stuffed Goose With Prune And Apple Sauce
First make the stuffing by melting the butter in a saucepan and softening the onion in it for 5 minutes, then add the chopped goose liver, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Now empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl, add the breadcrumbs and sage,... - 36.0759
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 44.0243
Pork Steaks With Apple Stuffing
1. Place butterfly steaks on a board and, using a meat mallet, flatten slightly.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan and cook onion and bacon for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add apple and cook until apple is soft. Place apple mixture in... - 37.2649
Apple Brown Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet until browned. Drain off any drippings and transfer sausage to large bowl. Stir in rice. Add olive oil to same skillet with apple, onion, celery, mushrooms, raisins, poultry seasoning, thyme... - 28.9853
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 41.7056
Stuffed Pork Loin With Apples
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion, apple and cherries; saute until onion is tender.
Stir in bread crumbs and cook, stirring often until slightly crisp.
Add the parsley, rosemary and salt and pepper.
Add the egg and mix... - 43.7831
Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing has a Fine taste.The Lemon and Red currant jelly gives the Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 43.6057
Stuffed Green Peppers
Halve peppers lengthwise and remove stem ends, seeds, and membranes.
Immerse peppers into boiling water for 3 minutes.
Invert onto paper towels to drain well.
In a large skillet cook meat and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir... - 40.4759
Pork Chops On Fruit & Vegetable Stuffing
In 12x8-in dish, microwave celery at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add apples, onion, stuffing mix, raisins and nutmeg, tossing well to combine.
Arrange pork chops on top of stuffing, with meatiest portions to outside of dish.
In 1-cup... - 39.8908
Lamb Roast And Stuffing With Gravy
About 3 3/4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rub lamb with 5 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Place on rack in shallow open roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into center of meat; roast.
During last 1/2 hour, baste meat generously with... - 46.9681
Skillet Chicken With Apple, Thyme, And Corn Bread Dressing
1. Preheat broiler. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of thyme.
2. In a large frying pan with flameproof handle, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once... - 30.6226
Toss apples, carrots, and prunes with 2 table spoons soup mix.
Spoon into chicken; fasten opening.
Brush with butter melted with 1 tablespoon soup mix.
Roast; baste occasionally.
Apples and carrots stay nicely tender-crisp; in delicious contrast, prunes are... - 24.6668
Breast Of Veal With Piquant Lemon Stuffing
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and bacon and fry until the onion is soft but not brown and the bacon crisp.
Transfer to a mixing bowl with a slotted spoon.
Stir in the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon rind and juice, grated apple, salt and pepper... - 44.3051
Crab Stuffed Cucumbers
1) Slice off ends of cucumber and remove the center with an apple corer.
2) Take crab meat and ensure there are no hard fibers.
3)Mix with mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
4) Fill hollowed cucumber with crab meat mixture.
5)... - 38.2983
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
Picadillo stuffed peppers is a beef stuffed peppers recipe. Flavored with a medley of spices, the beef filling also has apples and raisins in it and almonds for a mildly sweet and nutty taste. Baked in the oven, they are best served warm and fresh as a side. - 36.6463
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.9472
Stuffed Dill Pickles
Cut ends from pickles; remove centers with apple corer or potato peeler.
Soften cheese with cream; add Worcestershire sauce and bacon or pimento.
Stuff pickles with cheese mixture.
Chill for 2 to 4 hours.
Cut into 1/2 inch slices. - 25.8452
Cream Cheese Stuffed Cucumbers
Mix cheese, mayonnaise and horseradish or soup mix, using cream only if needed.
Wash and cut cucumbers into thirds but do not peel.
Use apple corer and remove centers.
Stuff with firm cheese mixture.
To serve cut into 1/4" slices. - 31.9185
Almond Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook almonds in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
Add apples, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, thyme, and pepper; cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in rice; cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve or use as stuffing for... - 31.5066
Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing
1) Make the stuffing, by melting some butter in a frying pan
2) Saute the slice onions till transparent
3) Place the sage leaves for a minute or two into oiling water if using fresh
4) Drain the leaves and using a sharp knife, finely chop them
5) Using... - 45.5396
Baked Stuffed Spareribs
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Place spareribs in a baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 45 minutes.
3. While spareribs are baking, fry salt pork in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Add celery, onion, and apples to salt pork and cook until... - 40.6801
Fish Stuffed Bacon Rolls
Flake or finely chop the fish.
For stuffing, in a medium mixing bowl combine fish, apple, onion, parsley, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Add milk and egg yolk, then mix till well combined.
Add bread crumbs, and then mix well.
For bacon rolls, partially cook... - 39.8731
Picadillo Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut thin slice from top of each pepper. Chop enough pepper tops to make 1/2 cup; set aside. Remove and discard inner membranes and seeds from peppers. Place pepper shells in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5... - 33.8147
Onions Stuffed With Garlic And Chestnuts
1) Place the unpeeled onions in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from boiling water and allow to cool.
3) Snap off the tops, peel, and take out the inner stuff.
4) Chop the in-sides of onions and put aside.
5) In frying pan,fry the bacon... - 46.285
Roast Stuffed Goose
For the stuffing: cover onions with cold water, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes, or until tender.
Boil turnip in salted water for 15-20 minutes until soft, drain and return to pan.
Dry over very low heat for 5 minutes, shaking... - 45.4796
Continental Roast Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Prepare stuffing: Put chestnuts in boiling water for 5-6 minutes or until skins will remove completely. Then cover peeled nuts with stock and simmer until tender. Drain and let cool. Reserve stock for moistening stuffing. Peel and... - 33.8304
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Roast Goose With Sage Stuffing And Plum Sauce
1. Make Sage Stuffing: Cook onion in lightly salted boiling water to cover until just tender—about 15 minutes. Drain. Chop onion medium fine.
2. In large bowl, with fork, toss stuffing mix with chopped onion, sage, butter and chicken broth until well... - 42.2869
Pork Red Cabbage And Chestnut Stuffing
Cut strip off one side of each chestnut shell.
Blanch nuts in large saucepan of boiling water 5 minutes.
Remove chestnuts from water one at a time and peel off outer shell and inner brown skin.
(Leave difficult-to-peel chestnuts in water a bit longer.) Pour... - 41.5765
Ribeye Burgers Stuffed With Bourbon-braised Bacon
This epic ribeye burger is composed of the following: ribeye patty stuffed with bourbon-braised bacon, melted blue-brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, Bermuda onions, Boston bibb lettuce, bourbon bernaise, and butter-browned challah buns. Were you searching for... - 0
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
1. Drain the prunes; slit them down 1 side and remove the pits.
2. Combine the apples, drained bacon, celery salt and enough mayonnaise to moisten. Mix thoroughly. Fill the prunes with this mixture.
3. To serve, arrange the stuffed prunes in lettuce cups on... - 30.1915
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.3538
1. Clean the duck completely while remove the -€œsoft down-€ that is present all over the duck. Wrap the duck loosely and then keep the duck chilled till roasting time.
2. Rub the duck with salt all over. Other seasoning like... - 33.3893
It is not a good idea to stuff a fat goose, as there is too much fat in the flesh and the stuffing would be greasy.
Instead, put the apples, cut in two, inside in the belly.
They will help to counteract the fat.
Lay the goose on a grid standing over the... - 33.7918
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719
Party Crown Pork Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using the hands shape the ground pork into a patty
3) Into a frying pan, fry the patty for 5 minutes on each side
4) Break the patty into large chunks
5) Into the frying pan,... - 43.7784
Walnut And Avocado Salad
1) Chop the avocados and discard the pit.
2) Take a bowl and scruff the flesh of the avocado, be careful as you shouldn't damage the skin of the avocado.
3) Mash the grated avocado and drizzle lemon juice to avoid browning of the... - 49.0904
1) Chop a few walnuts coarsely while retaining a few large pieces and halved walnuts for the garnish.
2) Take a skillet and melt the butter in it before adding sweet basil and ¼ teaspoon of seasoned salt.
3) Add the walnuts to the skillet and cook... - 48.4069
1. To make forcemeat, melt butter in a frying pan and cook onion and bacon (a) for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add veal, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, parsley, sage, nutmeg, black pepper to taste and egg. Mix well to combine.
2. To make stuffing, combine... - 35.4036
Picnic Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in an 8-inch skillet, cook the bacon over moderately high heat for 5 minutes or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to dram, then crumble.
2. Measure 2 teaspoons of the bacon drippings into a small bowl;... - 31.7469
Thanksgiving Chicken For Two
If you are planning a Thanksgiving for just two, then this is your dish. Love the way the roasted chicken looks at the end of the video. I deem this dish as delicious, rustic, and romantic! - 120.525
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Roast Hen Turkey With German Style Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Rub salt and pepper on inside and out of turkey.
3. Seal the body cavities with a skewer or stitch with needle and kitchen thread.
4. Place trussed turkey, breast-side down, on roasting rack over a pan... - 45.8606
Healthier Baked Fruit Filled Spring Rolls
Ever thought of having a sweet spring roll? Yes you heard right. A fruit filled spring roll that will certainly satisfy your sweet cravings. The natural sweetness of the fruits, the added crunch of nuts and the feel of the crisp outside and moist interiors is... - 0
Sunday Leg Of Lamb
This Sunday Leg of Lamb tastes incredible ! Try these lamb legs with almond and bread crumb stuffings with poached apples and vegetables, in wine sauce for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Sunday Leg of Lamb are welcome. - 38.0993