- » Stuff Melon
Stuff Melon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuff melon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuff melon recipes.
Stuffed Melon Salad
1 Cut the avocado flesh into chunks, cover with lemon juice and put aside.
2 Cut the chicken meat into strips.
Cut around the top of the melon in a zig-zag motion and remove the lid.
With a Parisian cutter, hollow out the flesh to form balls.
3 Mix the... - 33.7385
1) In small saucepan, soak gelatine in 1/4 cup of orange beverage.
2) Heat the saucepan gently and mix to dissolve the gelatine.
3) Take off from the heat.
4) Add in the remaining beverage and colouring.
5) Pour the mixture in a bowl and place... - 37.8056
You May Also Like!
Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon
This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon includes stuffing a pork mixture into a cut bitter melon. This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon is healthy and it is tasty. And, this is exactly what you will like about it. - 37.8858
Steamed Stuffed Bitter Melon
If you are turning out to be health conscious, this Steamed Stuffed Bitter Melon recipe should be on the top of your list. Cooked the Chinese way, this Steamed Stuffed Bitter Melon dish does not fall out on its taste. Do try it! - 30.5936
Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish
My Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish turned out to be an instantaneous hit, the moment I tried it out. Learn how to prepare this popular Chinese Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish dish with this recipe. Highly recommended if you are a... - 38.6964
Stuffed Beets is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.9246
Stuffed Baked Potato Halves
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Mix sausage and chopped shallot.
Melt butter in small saute pan.
Peel potatoes; cut in half lengthwise.
Carefully hollow out centers with melon ball cutter, allowing 1/2 inch-thick edge (potato halves look like a baked potato shell... - 33.4796
Stuffed Artichokes Sicilian
1. With a sharp stainless-steel knife, cut 1 inch from top of each artichoke. Pull center leaves apart, and with a melon bailer gently scrape hairy "choke" from center. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, anchovies, and... - 26.6085
1. Hollow the beets with a melon cutter or sharp spoon, leaving a fairly thin rim. Cover the beet shells with the vinegar, water and beet juice. Add one teaspoon salt and the sugar and chill in the refrigerator one hour or more.
2. Combine the remaining... - 36.0718
Baked Stuffed Cucumbers
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
Use a teaspoon or a melon scoop to remove the pulp with the seeds from each cucumber half, to make a hollowed in the center.
Roughly chop and reserve 1/4 cup of... - 43.5988
Baked Stuffed Eggplant
1. Butter a casserole dish.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Slice off the top of the eggplant, lengthwise.
4. Use a melon scoop or dessert spoon to scoop out the flesh, keeping a 1cm shell.
5. Add the scooped out flash to a saucepan... - 44.009
Cucumber Cups With Gravalax And Capers
1) Wash the lettuce and at dry it. Take out and discard any bruised or discolored leaves. Divide the lettuce among 4 salad plates and keep aside.
2) Rinse the lemon, dry it and cut crosswise into 4 slices which are about 1/4-inch thick. Set... - 37.4947
Stuff Melon Recipes By Category