- » Stromboli
Stromboli is a rolled baked sandwich prepared with meat such as ham, salami, cheese, tomato, onion, bell peppers, olives, garlic, yeast, sugar, basil and beaten eggs. Dough for stromboli are Italian bread dough and ... More »
Corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese...all rolled up into a tasty stromboli! Vickie & Jo Ann share their simple and tasty recipe. - 144.3
To all you Pizza lovers you should definitely check out this dish, it is called Stromboli, it is the best substitute to Pizzas. Stromboli is a turnover and is filled with various ingredients such as cheese, meat, veggies etc. It is filling as well as a... - 122.643
How to make Stromboli at home in easy steps. - 119.338
This is how I made a stromboli. I got a request to make a strombli video. You can use any ingredients you want to. - 111.024
Gluten Free Baked Italian Ham And Cheese Stromboli
If you are looking for a yummy gluten free recipe to surprise your guests with, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a classic Italian treat the healthy way. This is a simple enough recipe and promises to yield treats so yummy... - 96.4437
Swiss Cheese And Salami Stromboli
Cooking can be fun and children too can enjoy it. This is something a tiny chef says to us as he prepares stromboli. Watch the video for his recipe. - 90.9653
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and add mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until soft. Keep aside.
3. Lightly flour a board.
4. Roll dough into a 30-in. x 8-in. rectangle and cut into two 15-in. x 8-in. pieces.
5. Layer... - 47.0818
1 In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine ground beef and onion.
2 Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Spoon off drippings.
3 Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and oregano.
4 Cook, covered,for 5 to... - 44.0914
Stromboli With Mustard Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Lightly dust a clean working board with flour.
4) On the board, roll out pizza dough, according to package directions.
5) Dredge with small amount of... - 42.7992
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Mushroom Cheese Stromboli; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.704
Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain well, and set aside.
For each stromboli, place 1 loaf bread dough on a lightly floured surface; roll dough into a 12-inch square.
Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over dough to... - 39.6903
In a Dutch oven, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in ketchup, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, oregano, fennel seed and Italian seasoning.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 38.8407
Ham And Tomato Stromboli
1. Make the dough, leave to rise and and pat it back.
2) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to a rough rectangle about 40 x 25cm.
4) Spread the sauce over the dough, leaving a small... - 37.8142
1. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine ground beef and onion. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Spoon off drippings.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and oregano. Cook, covered, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 36.4786
Chicken Parmesan Stromboli
Preheat oven to 400°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until juices run clear. Remove chicken from skillet and let cool; pull into large shreds.
In medium bowl, combine chicken,... - 32.2012
Looking for a hero to answer your dinner dilemma? Look no further than this recipe for Stromboli Hero! - 29.3309
The Sexy Vegan Cooking - Episode #34 - Stromboli
1)Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a baking stone if you have one.
2)In a pan heat oil and saute the mushrooms, onions, red bell peppers until soft in olive oil, basil, salt and oregano and stir well.
3)To this pan now add the broccoli... - 0
Cheryls Home Cooking - Stromboli
A fast and easy quick fix in a hurry. The kids will love this. You can use your favorite dipping sauce or eat it plain. This is one of those dishes that is so quick to make when you dont have the time to cook! - 0
Stromboli Recipes By Category