- » Striped Sea Bass
Striped Sea Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of striped sea bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for striped sea bass recipes.
Pepper Lemon Cured Striped Bass
1. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. With knife, cut 3 or 4 slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon peel, salt, and seasoned pepper. With hands,... - 28.5314
Crispy Striped Bass With Citrus Glaze & Fennel Parsley Salad
1. Let the fish come up to room temperature.
2. In a saucepan combine wine and ½ lemon juice and start heating up over medium heat.
3. Roughly chop half of the fennel fronds and stems and add it to the wine.
4. Simmer until the liquid... - 41.6752
Striped Bass With Pungent Sauce
1. Rinse striped bass with running cold water; pat dry with paper towels. With sharp knife, cut fish crosswise into 2 pieces; score 3 crosswise slashes about 1/2 inch deep on both sides of each piece (scoring helps fish cook faster and more evenly).
2. In... - 38.6002
French Style Sea Bass En Papillote
Looking for some inspiration for easy-and-quick healthful weeknight meal? Try preparing this French style fish recipe a la Chef Hermann style that surely won't disappoint you. A perfect way for enjoying the raw, natural flavor of sparkling fillet of sea bass.... - 93.2161
Baked Whole Striped Bass
Baked whole bass is definitely drool worthy, however, if not for this video, I would have always thought grilling whole fish is quite a task! See how the chef makes it look so simple, with a few flavorful ingredients to make one of the best baked whole... - 83.2679
Sea Bass, Chiu Chow Style
1. In a large wok, Dutch oven or fish poacher, combine the fish stock, ginger and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low.
2. Tear off 4 sheets of aluminum foil, each measuring about 12-by-16 inches. Fold them lengthwise into... - 29.1978
Poached Whole Bass
Place all ingredients except fish in a large flat pan; bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, lower into liquid, and simmer, covered, for 16 to 20 minutes. - 28.2789
Poached Bass Provencal With Garden Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cut each bass fillet in half and lay the fish in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the broth and pour the rest over the fillets.
Cover the pan with foil and crimp tightly around the edges to... - 32.9751
Bass Barbecued In Corn Husks
1. Preheat the grill and place the rack 8 inches from the coals. Remove the husks from the corn, soak them for 5 minutes in cold water, and drain. Discard the silks.
2. Sprinkle the cavity of the bass with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper, then brush the... - 27.4871