- » String Bean
String Bean Recipes
String beans, sweet succulent refreshingly green beans are the pods of the common bean which may also be called the French beans or Green beans or runner beans. Fresh, canned, or frozen string beans are boiled, ... More »
Ginger Garlic Flavored String Beans With Sesame Seeds
When you are looking for some nice side dishes that beautifully with a range of main dishes, your search may end here. In this video, the chef demonstrates the way to make string beans flavored with ginger and garlic. It is so simple and easy side dish to... - 93.2419
Chicken And String Beans With Cooked White Rice
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing culinary delight? Then watch this video and learn to cook chicken and string beans that are stewed to perfection and served over steaming white rice. This dish is so tasty that guests would ask for serving after... - 74.9044
Sautéed String Beans
Try some sautéed beans flavored with beef or chicken broth! Yes this is a side dish that is common in the Filipino household and absolutely sumptuous! See the video on this easy recipe demonstrated! - 72.4878
String Bean Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan and boil the water.
2) Add the green and yellow beans and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the peas and keep in a bowl. Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
4) Mix the green onion, chives, vinegar, oil, garlic and chili powder in a... - 46.3202
Beef With String Beans
This Beef with String Beans is fabulous ! Try out this sauteed beans and beef dish with a bowl of steaming rice and tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Beef With String Beans is welcome ! - 45.2925
Garlic String Beans
1) In a large heavy saucepan, pour oil and heat up.
2) Add garlic and beans to sauté by putting the heat on high. Allow the beans to sear but stir frequently to save from burning.
3) Add seasonings and spices to the pan.
4) Pour water and vegetable... - 43.8302
Dry Cooked String Beans
Rinse the long beans and then cut them into 3 inch long (7.5 cm) pieces.
Marinate the ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar, and set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok; deep fry the green beans until they are wrinkled (about 3 minutes).
Remove... - 43.0964
Simmered Mixed Meats With String Beans And Potatoes
1. Take a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot, put in the brisket. Add in enough cold water to cover it by at least 2 inches.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skimming off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
3. Lower the heat... - 42.4515
Tomatoes Stuffed With Baby String Beans
1) In a bowl, mix together all the vinaigrette ingredients, stir well and put aside.
2) Remove the top and bottom slices of the tomato.
3) Using a small spoon remove the seeds and the pulp so you only the ring of flesh and skin are retained.... - 41.9756
String Beans Italiano
1. In a frying pan, mix onion, garlic and green pepper with 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2. Over low heat, stir and cook for about 8 minutes until vegetables are soft.
3. Add beans, capers, seasonings and remaining tomato juice.
4. Cook gently for another 10... - 40.4435
1) Slice beans into 2 inch lengths.
2) Chop onion into fine pieces.
3) Mix onion with beans and place in a deep kettle.
4) Cover the beans with just enough water to cook.
5) Season with salt when the beans are tender.
6) Take a small... - 39.9277
Lima And String Beans Au Gratin
Cut the string beans in half lengthwise.
Cook the lima beans and the string beans separately, as in Time Table.
Drain, and place in alternate layers in a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Melt 3 tablesp of the butter in a double boiler; add flour, salt, pepper, cayenne,... - 38.9602
Creamy Macaroni And String Beans
Cook and drain macaroni, as in Boiled Macaroni Place in a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Melt butter in.double boiler; blend in flour, mustard, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire.
Then add milk, and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add onion and 1 1/2 c of the cheese, and... - 38.5736
String Beans With Cream
Snap ends off beans.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 5 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm.
Drain on paper towels.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams,... - 37.9377
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 37.5917
String Bean Hors D'oeuvre
1) From the beans, remove the ends and strings.
2) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the beans for 5 to 10 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Quickly place under cold running water. This helps to stop the... - 36.2619
String Beans With Almonds And Mushrooms
It fresh beans are used, wash, french, and boil until tender.
Season to taste with sugar, salt, and pepper; drain.
If canned, drain, heat until tender; season; add the extra tablespoon of butter to hot beans; mix thoroughly.
In a separate saucepan, saute... - 36.056
Braised String Beans
Braised String Beans is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Braised String Beans easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 36.0491
Plantation String Beans
Plantation string beans is a very simple yet delicious beans recipe. Cooked with scallions and bacon, the beans are seasoned to taste and make a great accompnaiment to meats and roasts. - 36.0422
String Beans With Meat
Wash and trim the green beans.
Slice in half lengthwise.
In a pan saute the meat over low heat, stirring, about fifteen minutes or until browned.
Add the green beans, green pepper, red pepper and salt.
Simmer for fifteen minutes longer.
Pour in the... - 35.66
String Beans Almandine
1) In a pot of little boiling water, cook the string beans.
2) Cook the beans for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till they brown lightly. Stir in the salt and almonds.
4) In a skillet, add in the string beans and saute... - 35.4626
String Beans With Ham
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the beans and pour water over them.
2. Season the beans by sprinkling salt.
3. Arrange ham pieces on top.
4. Cover the pot with its lid
5. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 4 hours or if you are not in a... - 35.058
Barbecued String Beans
Boil the beans in water to cover until tender.
Season with salt, pepper, and a little cayenne; drain, saving 1 cup of bean liquor.
In a heavy pan, fry out the salt fatback, remove meat; in the fat, fry the onion and apple slices until tender, but not brown;... - 35.039
Chow String Beans
Using a high flame, heat pan and add oil and salt.
Next add garlic.
Toss in string beans and stir for 10 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uncover and add monosodium, sugar, and pepper. - 34.7609
String Bean And Bacon Salad
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this String Bean and Bacon Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this String Bean and Bacon Salad! So just give it a try! - 34.628
Marinated String Beans
1. In a large bowl, blend the vinegar, 1/4 cup cold water, oil, salt, pepper and sugar.
2. Drain beans and arrange layers of beans and onion in baking dish to pour marinade over layers. Cover; chill overnight
3. Serve chilled or at room... - 34.4435
Stir Fried Dried Scallops With String Beans
1. Soak dried scallops in sherry 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard sherry.
2. Cut string beans diagonally in 3 sections; then parboil.
3. Place scallops in a pan with water. Bring to a boil; then simmer, covered, until soft (15 to 20... - 34.213
String Beans Or Broad Beans With Oil
In a pan heat the oil and saute the onion until tender but not browned.
Add the beans and garlic and saute for ten minutes longer.
Stir in the green pepper, tomato sauce, water, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer one hour or until tender.
If the liquid is... - 33.8058
Herbed String Beans
Saute onion in oil.
Add remaining ingredients, except string beans.
Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Pour over beans. - 33.0721
Stir Fried String Beans And White Cheese
Easy and quick to make, this Stir Fried String Beans And White Cheese recipe requires literally no effort on your part. This Stir Fried String Beans And White Cheese recipe is truly unique. You will love it! - 31.7691
String Beans And Salt Pork Casserole
1.Start by washing the beans
2.Also string and snap or cut into short pieces.
3.In a pot, cover beans with least possible amount of boiling water and cook gently until tender.
4.Salt the water just before cooking is completed.
5.When... - 31.576
Ham And String Bean Savory
Make and bake Corn Bread.
Meanwhile, melt fat in top of double boiler.
Blend in the flour, add milk, and stir until smooth.
Add cheese and stir until melted, smooth, and well blended.
Add ham and string beans, and heat thoroughly.
Serve over squares of the... - 30.5388
Baked String Beans And Bacon
Cook the string beans, cut in inch lengths, until tender.
Meanwhile cut the bacon into dice and fry until crisp.
Add the bacon to the beans together with the thin cream or white sauce, salt, pepper and 2 tbsp melted fat.
Arrange in a greased casserole and... - 30.5207
Sauteed String Beans
In a shallow, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, melt butter or margarine on full power 30 seconds.
Add string beans and heat, uncovered, on full power 5 minutes or until heated through.
Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly to coat... - 27.6527
String Beans Amandine
Wash beans well; snip off ends.
Cut into l'/2-inch pieces.
Boil 15 to 18 minutes in small amount of boiling salted water in covered pan.
Beans should be just tender; drain well.
Heat butter in saucepan; add almonds.
Cook until butter is light brown; take care... - 27.5
String Beans With Rice
Chop onions and peppers and saute in the oil then drain.
Wash rice, dry well, and saute in the same oil until lightly brown.
Add hot water, pared string beans, chopped celery, peeled tomatoes (canned tomatoes may be used) and salt.
Cover and bake in... - 26.4034
String Beans With Mushrooms
Combine beans with mushrooms, which have been washed and sliced, the onion, salt, water, salad oil, and sugar.
Cover and cook over low heat until tender—about 30 min.
Add the remaining ingredients, heat well, and serve. - 25.9428
String Beans Lyonnaise
Saute diced bacon in a skillet until brown.
Remove bacon from skillet, and reserve.
To bacon fat remaining in skillet, add the onion, and saute until tender.
Add the seasonings and cooked bacon; pour over beans.
Mix lightly with a fork, and serve. - 25.8884
String Bean Succotash
Combine all ingredients except corn, and cook over medium heat in a heavy covered saucepan for 30 min.
Add the corn and cook 10 min, longer.
A little light cream may be added if desired. - 23.5373
String Beans Excellent
Combine onion and salad oil in saucepan.
Let simmer over low heat until onion is tender, but not brown (3-4 min.).
Add beans, chili sauce, salt, and pepper.
Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. - 23.1871
String Beans In Casserole
String Beans in Casserole is quite a simple dish and goes well with any menu. The flavors of mushroom soup, celery soup and string beans makes this dish taste yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome String Beans in Casserole listed here. - 22.4423
Steamed String Beans
Place all ingredients in steamer.
Steam briefly, over low heat, until beans are cooked.
Beans should be firm, not overdone. - 22.3446
String Beans With Almonds
Place beans and almonds in a steamer.
Cover and steam for 6 minutes.
Top with butter and serve in a hot dish. - 21.0269
Melt butter in a fireproof dish over heat, add a generous amount of chopped parsley, add the cooked beans, stir until beans are coated and heat through.
Strain, add cream and finely chopped spring onions to the hot cooked beans. - 12.6927
String Bean Recipes By Category