- » Streusel Tart
Streusel Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of streusel tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for streusel tart recipes.
Apple Streusel Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Peel the apples, core apples
3. Slice lengthwise into eights.
4. Toss slices immediately in lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
5. Neatly arrange the apples slices in the unbaked pie shell, slightly... - 46.2209
Apple Almond Streusel Tart
In bowl, combine flour with sugar; with pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Beat together egg yolk and water; gradually add to flour mixture, stirring with fork and adding more water if necessary to make dough hold... - 41.8157
Streusel Topped Cranberry Pear Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375°F adn place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 9" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a large bowl, mix together half a cup of sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; add pears and... - 41.6213
Streusel Peach Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and mix together flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon to form a crumb mixture.
3) Place the crumb mixture equally in the unbaked tart shells, to about 1/3 height of the shells.
4)... - 39.8267
Streusel Peach Tarts
This sweet and delicious Streusel Peach Tarts is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Streusel Peach Tarts is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 32.0315
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Streusel Tarts
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F.
2) In a saucepan add reserved pineapple syrup and water to measure 1 1/3 cups liquid.
3) Add brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook and stir until thickened.
5) Mix butter and... - 38.9631
Persimmon Apple Tart With Ginger Snap Streusel
1. Roll pastry out on a floured board to fit a 9-inch tart pan with removable rim.
2. Lay pastry in pan, easing into corners. Fold excess pastry down and flush with pan rim, then press against pan side so pastry extends about 1/8 inch above rim.
3. Bake in a... - 36.5218
Apple Streusel Muffins
1. Sift flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup for topping; reserve. Stir apple and 1 teaspoon of the lemon rind into mixture in... - 31.8267
Apple Streusel Muffins
1 In a large bowl, sift flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup for topping and set aside. Stir apple and 1 teaspoon of lemon rind into the... - 41.2103
Quick Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Beat egg, add milk and melted shortening, and pour all at once into dry ingredients; then add the chopped raw apples and mix well.
Turn into a well-greased 8-inch square... - 35.9116
Pear Almond Streusel Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tart pan or springform pan.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and eggs; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine 1 cup flour,... - 43.9179
Amaretti Streusel Apple Squares
To Make Pastry: Place rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
In a 4-cup microwavesafe measure, microwave butter or margarine, covered with a paper towel, on high (100%)... - 42.5116
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
Prepare the vanilla icing. Combine all icing ingredients in small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended. Adjust for spreading consistency if necessary, adding more milk, or more confectioners' sugar. Keep aside until used.
Prepare Baked Pastry... - 47.0205
Rhubarb And Almond Crumble Tart
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry dough. Line the dough on a 23cm tart case. Chill the tin in the fridge.
3) In a roasting tray, add in the rhubarb chunks with the... - 43.5178
Mini Rhubarb Oatmeal Muffins
In bowl, stir together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
Mix in rhubarb and orange rind.
Whisk together oil, orange juice and egg; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon batter into 2-inch (5 cm) greased or... - 38.6165