- » Streaky Bacon
Streaky Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Streaky Bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Streaky Bacon recipes.
Streaky Bacon Tomato Sauce
1. Using a knife, skin onion and slice thinly. Chop bacon into small pieces.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter; put in bacon and saute to draw out the fat. Add onion and fry till it wilts, but not brown.
3. Put in flour and stir in;... - 37.6689
Boiled Streaky Bacon With Puy Lentils
Put the bacon in a large flameproof casserole or pan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
As soon as it is boiling, take the pan off the heat and carefully drain away the water.
This will help reduce saltiness.
Return the pan to the heat and cover the... - 44.9985
Toasted Prunes In Bacon
Soak the prunes in cold water until soft.
Remove the stones.
Roll each prune in a strip of bacon and thread the rolls on skewers or fasten with tooth picks.
Grill or bake in a hot oven until the bacon is crisp. - 20.1847
Bacon And Liver Pate
Put half the liver into water to cover and simmer until just firm.
Put both the cooked and uncooked liver and unsmoked bacon, garlic and anchovies through mincer twice.
Add seasonings and breadcrumbs and beaten eggs.
Mix very thoroughly. (If a more pronounced... - 44.1
Halloumi Cheese With Bacon
Stretch the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Wrap one around each piece of cheese.
Secure with a cocktail stick (toothpick), if necessary.
Place in a shallow dish and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Add a good grinding of black pepper.
Barbecue for... - 35.0052
Leeks With Bacon
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the bacon and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the leeks and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately. - 24.1959
Bacon And Egg Scramble
1. Snip the bacon fat at intervals to prevent curling. Place on an ovenproof plate and cover with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until ccx)ked. Chop roughly.
3. Place the eggs, cream, if using, and butter in a medium... - 26.1568
Liver And Bacon Rolls
Cut the liver into thumb sized pieces.
Flatten out the rashers of bacon and cut into halves.
Roll half a rasher of bacon round the liver with a sage leaf in between.
Secure with a cocktail stick or thread on to skewers.
Heat some butter in the chafing dis - 22.6326
Liver And Bacon Pate
Finely mince half the bacon with the liver, onion and garlic, twice.
Season very well and mix in the egg and wine.
Stretch the remaining bacon with the back of a knife and use to line a greased 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin.
Spoon in the liver mixture, pressing well... - 38.0574
Liver And Bacon Marsala
Trim the liver and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon until lightly coloured.
Remove from the pan.
Fry the liver until browned on both sides.
Add the Marsala, stock and lemon juice and season well.
Return the bacon to... - 36.192
Grilled Banana Split With Bacon
Cut lengthwise into halves.
Brush completely with butter or margarine and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Place halves, cut sides down, on grill rack or into pan containing rack.
Grill about 4-inches from heat for about 3 minutes.
Turn... - 37.0052
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered its fat.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Add the spring onions to the pan and fry until softened.
Stir in the vinegar, water, sugar, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil,... - 40.7359
1) Trim ends of bacon rashers.
2) Press on a working surface with a knife to stretch and flat them
3) Halve the rasher and roll a piece of one of the three fillings in each piece of bacon.
4) Arrange prepared savouries on long skewers ready for... - 36.1712
Boiled Bacon And Cabbage
Boiled Bacon And Cabbage is an amazingly tasty dish that will definitely captivate your taste buds with its lovely flavor and texture. Try this Boiled Bacon And Cabbage recipe. Don€™t miss it. - 30.9769
Mushroom And Bacon Pots
Fry the bacon in a frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered most of its fat.
Add the butter and when it has melted add the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the mushrooms are just tender.
Warm the brandy in a... - 39.9283
Bacon And Vegetable Parcels Baked In Embers
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
2. Lay 4 large quares of foil, on a counter.
3. Pile the vegetable and bacon mixture in the center of each.
4., Spoon 3-4 tablespoon water onto the mixture.
5.Carefully seal each foil square into a neat... - 36.4353
Leek And Bacon Hot Pot
1. Put the potatoes into a large ovenproof glass bowl with 60 ml (4 tbsp) water, three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes until the potatoes are tender but not mushy; drain them well.
2. Put the sliced leeks into a large... - 34.8875
Creamy Baked Courgettes
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon and onions until beginning to colour.
Add the courgettes and mix together thoroughly, then pour off the excess fat and turn into a baking dish.
Season well with salt, pepper and nutmeg and bake in a preheated... - 32.7268
Cod & Bacon Au Gratin
1. Place the bacon on an ovenproof plate on the high rack and cook on Microwave Power HIGH for 3 min. Chop the bacon and mix with the grated cheese and tomato puree.
2. Place the cod steaks in a shallow ovenproof glass flan dish and top with the cheese bacon... - 21.0136
Spinach And Bacon Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from bacon). Toss gently.
2. Serve immediately/ chilled garnished with bacon. - 34.3594
Bacon And Sausage Kebabs
Cut each rasher in half and roll up each piece tightly.
Thread the sausages, bacon and mushrooms alternately on 12 skewers.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook under a preheated moderate grill for about 10 minutes, turning frequently and... - 30.3055
Sausage & Bacon Kebabs
Roll bacon and thread on to kebab sticks with the sausages.
Brush lightly with the oil then place under grill and cook, turning occasionally, for 8-10 mins.
Skewer a tomato on the end of each. - 22.2775
Grilled Bacon And Pumpkin Kebabs
Looking for the perfect Halloween appetizer? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect pumpkin and bacon kebabs that are grilled to perfection. This flavorful delicacy fuses the mellow sweetness of pumpkins with the savoriness of bacon and the... - 90.113
Roasted Pheasant With Bacon
Rub the pheasants all over with salt and pepper.
If they have not been larded, cover the breasts with the bacon.
Place in a roasting tin and roast in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 1 hour or until the pheasants are cooked.
Baste... - 29.441
Liver And Bacon Kebabs
Cut the liver into 2 cm/3/4 inch cubes and place in a bowl with the oil, lemon juice and seasonings and marinade for 1-2 hours.
Drain the liver well and arrange on four long skewers with the bacon rolls, mushrooms and bay leaves.
Place on the grill rack and... - 36.9757
Sausage And Bacon Casserole
Brown the sausages in the melted dripping then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the bacon in the same fat until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Add the onion, carrots and mushrooms to the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 36.7299
Bacon Lattice Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl place together bacon, eggs, milk, onion and pepper
3) Whisk the bacon mixture well to mix.
4) Spoon the bacon mixture into the pastry case and place on a baking sheet.
5) Lay out the streaky... - 40.0135
Sausage And Bacon Piperade
Prick the chipolatas and wind a rasher of bacon around each one; secure with wooden cocktail sticks if necessary.
Either grill or fry, until well browned and cooked through, and keep warm.
Meanwhile, fry the onion and garlic gently in butter until soft, but... - 36.3541
Bacon And Scallop Skewers
1. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, oil and dill in a non-metallic dish. Add the scallops and mix thoroughly to coat in the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the red, green and yellow (bell) peppers in half and deseed them. Cut the... - 37.9108
Chicken And Bacon Pie
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Derind the bacon and use half of the rashers to line a 1 litre/2 pint ovenproof pie dish.
Mix the chicken with the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce and pour into the pie dish, over the bacon.
Place the remaining... - 34.6713
Bacon Pan Fry
1. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut the rashers into pieces.
2. Put in a frying pan with the onion and fry gently to extract the fat from the bacon, adding a little butter if required.
3. Cook for 15 minutes to soften the onion without browning. Remove... - 39.9501
Bacon Pea And Basil Macaroni
1. In the oil fry the bacon and leeks for 10 minutes until the bacon is golden and the leeks soft.
2. Add in the peas and heat through.
3. In the meantime, let the pasta boil thereafter heat the grill to high.
4. Drain the pasta collecting 150ml of... - 43.5516
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Add bacon and fry until brown.
2) Stir in garlic and chilies and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir sporadically.
3) Now, pour tomatoes puree and add tomatoes and seasoning. Cook the pan and simmer the sauce for... - 38.3423
Cod And Bacon Kebabs
Cut cod steaks into 8 cubes.
Remove bacon rinds.
Spread out the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Roll them up and cut them in half.
Deseed and chop the pepper.
Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Thread the ingredients alternately on to 4 skewers.
Cook... - 32.5205
Make the batter.
Allow to stand.
Meanwhile prepare the filling.
Fry bacon rinds to obtain fat and remove from the pan, add a little extra fat if necessary and fry the finely chopped onion, then the bacon, chopped mushrooms and tomatoes.
Keep this hot and... - 41.828
Hot And Crispy Bacon Rolls
Want a healthy and meaty snack that can be readied in just 15 minutes? Well then, this video is for you. The video shows how to make your bacon rashers fatless and turn them into hot and crispy rolls without any real effort. The simplicity of this dish makes... - 90.5735
Scallops And Bacon
If the scallops are still in their shells, cut them away; pour any liquid from the shells on to a plate.
Halve the scallops, put on the plate with the lemon juice, oil and seasoning.
Leave for 10 minutes.
Remove the rinds from the bacon.
Stretch the rashers,... - 37.9074
Bacon Ka Soup
1)In a large saucepan, add all ingredients except cream and bring to a boil.
2)Remove all the scum on the surface until soup is clear. Reduce heat.
3)Partly cover the pan and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
4)Serve steaming hot and add the cream on... - 41.6332
Bacon And Egg Pie
For the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the lard.
Dissolve the soda in a little milk and add to the flour mixture.
Mix to a smooth dough, adding more milk as necessary.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll out one half and use to line an 18 cm/7 inch... - 32.0723
Tenderstem Broccoli With Sauteed Onions And Bacon
1) In salted water, boil and cook the broccoli for 3 minutes.
2) Remove the heat and drain the water. Cool the broccoli completely.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Put in the onion and bacon and sauté over medium heat for about 10 mins.... - 32.9506