- » Streaky Bacon
Streaky Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Streaky Bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Streaky Bacon recipes.
Streaky Bacon Tomato Sauce
1. Using a knife, skin onion and slice thinly. Chop bacon into small pieces.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter; put in bacon and saute to draw out the fat. Add onion and fry till it wilts, but not brown.
3. Put in flour and stir in;... - 37.3578
Boiled Streaky Bacon With Puy Lentils
Put the bacon in a large flameproof casserole or pan.
Cover with water and bring to the boil.
As soon as it is boiling, take the pan off the heat and carefully drain away the water.
This will help reduce saltiness.
Return the pan to the heat and cover the... - 45.5216
Toasted Prunes In Bacon
Soak the prunes in cold water until soft.
Remove the stones.
Roll each prune in a strip of bacon and thread the rolls on skewers or fasten with tooth picks.
Grill or bake in a hot oven until the bacon is crisp. - 22.9897
Liver And Bacon Rolls
Cut the liver into thumb sized pieces.
Flatten out the rashers of bacon and cut into halves.
Roll half a rasher of bacon round the liver with a sage leaf in between.
Secure with a cocktail stick or thread on to skewers.
Heat some butter in the chafing dis - 24.2052
Halloumi Cheese With Bacon
Stretch the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Wrap one around each piece of cheese.
Secure with a cocktail stick (toothpick), if necessary.
Place in a shallow dish and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Add a good grinding of black pepper.
Barbecue for... - 36.7612
Mushroom And Bacon Pots
Fry the bacon in a frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered most of its fat.
Add the butter and when it has melted add the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the mushrooms are just tender.
Warm the brandy in a... - 41.1095
Leeks With Bacon
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the bacon and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the leeks and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately. - 25.3089
Bacon And Egg Scramble
1. Snip the bacon fat at intervals to prevent curling. Place on an ovenproof plate and cover with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2-2 1/2 minutes or until ccx)ked. Chop roughly.
3. Place the eggs, cream, if using, and butter in a medium... - 27.6871
Green Bean And Bacon Salad
Grill the bacon until it is crisp.
Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes or until they are just tender but still firm.
Drain the bacon on kitchen paper towels, cool and crumble.
Drain the beans and refresh under cold running... - 44.5666
Cheddar And Bacon Buns
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Grease six wells of a muffin tin evenly
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the bacon until crisp; tip onto kitchen paper and allow to cool
4. Cut about two thirds of the cheese into small... - 45.3005
Rice With Bacon And Peas
1. Put the butter into a large casserole dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts. Stir in the bacon and onion. Cover the dish with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner ft) vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 33.098
Liver And Bacon Pate
Finely mince half the bacon with the liver, onion and garlic, twice.
Season very well and mix in the egg and wine.
Stretch the remaining bacon with the back of a knife and use to line a greased 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin.
Spoon in the liver mixture, pressing well... - 40.428
Liver And Bacon Marsala
Trim the liver and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon until lightly coloured.
Remove from the pan.
Fry the liver until browned on both sides.
Add the Marsala, stock and lemon juice and season well.
Return the bacon to... - 37.6862
Bacon And Liver Pate
Put half the liver into water to cover and simmer until just firm.
Put both the cooked and uncooked liver and unsmoked bacon, garlic and anchovies through mincer twice.
Add seasonings and breadcrumbs and beaten eggs.
Mix very thoroughly. (If a more pronounced... - 44.7317
Grilled Banana Split With Bacon
Cut lengthwise into halves.
Brush completely with butter or margarine and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Place halves, cut sides down, on grill rack or into pan containing rack.
Grill about 4-inches from heat for about 3 minutes.
Turn... - 37.5612
1) Trim ends of bacon rashers.
2) Press on a working surface with a knife to stretch and flat them
3) Halve the rasher and roll a piece of one of the three fillings in each piece of bacon.
4) Arrange prepared savouries on long skewers ready for... - 35.6732
Lettuce And Bacon Salad
Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan until it is crisp and has rendered its fat.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Add the spring onions to the pan and fry until softened.
Stir in the vinegar, water, sugar, bacon and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil,... - 41.8104
Boiled Bacon And Cabbage
Boiled Bacon And Cabbage is an amazingly tasty dish that will definitely captivate your taste buds with its lovely flavor and texture. Try this Boiled Bacon And Cabbage recipe. Don€™t miss it. - 32.9768
Bacon And Vegetable Parcels Baked In Embers
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
2. Lay 4 large quares of foil, on a counter.
3. Pile the vegetable and bacon mixture in the center of each.
4., Spoon 3-4 tablespoon water onto the mixture.
5.Carefully seal each foil square into a neat... - 38.5484
Tenderstem Broccoli With Sauteed Onions And Bacon
1) In salted water, boil and cook the broccoli for 3 minutes.
2) Remove the heat and drain the water. Cool the broccoli completely.
3) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
4) Put in the onion and bacon and sauté over medium heat for about 10 mins.... - 33.379
Calves Liver And Bacon Brochette With Sage
1) Chop the calves liver 5 -6 cubes, season well with salt and pepper.
2) Halve the bacon rashers and wrap the pieces over each liver cube; put the cubes on to a kebab skewer with the sage leaves.
3) Place under a... - 32.2182
Leek And Bacon Hot Pot
1. Put the potatoes into a large ovenproof glass bowl with 60 ml (4 tbsp) water, three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes until the potatoes are tender but not mushy; drain them well.
2. Put the sliced leeks into a large... - 37.0236
Cod & Bacon Au Gratin
1. Place the bacon on an ovenproof plate on the high rack and cook on Microwave Power HIGH for 3 min. Chop the bacon and mix with the grated cheese and tomato puree.
2. Place the cod steaks in a shallow ovenproof glass flan dish and top with the cheese bacon... - 23.3953
Spinach And Bacon Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from bacon). Toss gently.
2. Serve immediately/ chilled garnished with bacon. - 33.7773
Bacon And Sausage Kebabs
Cut each rasher in half and roll up each piece tightly.
Thread the sausages, bacon and mushrooms alternately on 12 skewers.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook under a preheated moderate grill for about 10 minutes, turning frequently and... - 32.6536
Sausage & Bacon Kebabs
Roll bacon and thread on to kebab sticks with the sausages.
Brush lightly with the oil then place under grill and cook, turning occasionally, for 8-10 mins.
Skewer a tomato on the end of each. - 24.9348
Grilled Bacon And Pumpkin Kebabs
Looking for the perfect Halloween appetizer? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect pumpkin and bacon kebabs that are grilled to perfection. This flavorful delicacy fuses the mellow sweetness of pumpkins with the savoriness of bacon and the... - 88.5661
Roasted Pheasant With Bacon
Rub the pheasants all over with salt and pepper.
If they have not been larded, cover the breasts with the bacon.
Place in a roasting tin and roast in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 1 hour or until the pheasants are cooked.
Baste... - 31.4795
Liver And Bacon Kebabs
Cut the liver into 2 cm/3/4 inch cubes and place in a bowl with the oil, lemon juice and seasonings and marinade for 1-2 hours.
Drain the liver well and arrange on four long skewers with the bacon rolls, mushrooms and bay leaves.
Place on the grill rack and... - 39.5029
Sausage And Bacon Casserole
Brown the sausages in the melted dripping then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the bacon in the same fat until lightly browned and add to the casserole.
Add the onion, carrots and mushrooms to the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 38.2981
Bacon Lattice Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl place together bacon, eggs, milk, onion and pepper
3) Whisk the bacon mixture well to mix.
4) Spoon the bacon mixture into the pastry case and place on a baking sheet.
5) Lay out the streaky... - 41.7426
Sausage And Bacon Piperade
Prick the chipolatas and wind a rasher of bacon around each one; secure with wooden cocktail sticks if necessary.
Either grill or fry, until well browned and cooked through, and keep warm.
Meanwhile, fry the onion and garlic gently in butter until soft, but... - 38.4695
Bacon And Scallop Skewers
1. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, oil and dill in a non-metallic dish. Add the scallops and mix thoroughly to coat in the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the red, green and yellow (bell) peppers in half and deseed them. Cut the... - 37.2127
Mushroom And Bacon Salad
Mushroom And Bacon Salad! I can live on this salad alone. You would agree with me if you would try this yummy salad just once. Trust me, you will never get over the flavor and texture of this delicious Mushroom And Bacon Salad! - 45.9519
Bacon Pan Fry
1. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut the rashers into pieces.
2. Put in a frying pan with the onion and fry gently to extract the fat from the bacon, adding a little butter if required.
3. Cook for 15 minutes to soften the onion without browning. Remove... - 39.8053
Chicken And Bacon Pie
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Derind the bacon and use half of the rashers to line a 1 litre/2 pint ovenproof pie dish.
Mix the chicken with the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce and pour into the pie dish, over the bacon.
Place the remaining... - 35.772
Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon
Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon a healthy diet. The Cheddar cream and vinegar gives the Savoy Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon a incredible taste. - 45.7359
Smoked Bacon And Lentil Soup
1 In a large cooking pot, heat the oil.
2 Fry the bacon in it until the fat begins to run.
3 Stir in the prepared vegetables, except the cabbage.
4 On fairly high heat, toss them around to brown them a little at the edges.
5 Wash and drain... - 45.2161
Potato Bacon Hash
1) Cut the potatoes into small dice.
2) Dice the bacon.
3) Finely chop the onion.
4) Take a baking tin and grease it.
5) In a large bowl, make a batter, using the milk and flour.
6) Season the batter well, then mix all the ingredients... - 39.137
Wild Mushroom Chicken And Bacon Risotto
1. Soak the mushrooms in half a litre of boiling water for twenty minutes; drain the liquid into a stock
2. Chop up the mushrooms and add to the chestnut mushroom
3. For the rissoto, in a pan, add half the butter and fry bacon first and then the onion... - 41.7172
Cod And Bacon Kebabs
Cut cod steaks into 8 cubes.
Remove bacon rinds.
Spread out the bacon rashers with the back of a knife.
Roll them up and cut them in half.
Deseed and chop the pepper.
Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Thread the ingredients alternately on to 4 skewers.
Cook... - 33.6732
Make the batter.
Allow to stand.
Meanwhile prepare the filling.
Fry bacon rinds to obtain fat and remove from the pan, add a little extra fat if necessary and fry the finely chopped onion, then the bacon, chopped mushrooms and tomatoes.
Keep this hot and... - 42.2097
Scallops And Bacon
If the scallops are still in their shells, cut them away; pour any liquid from the shells on to a plate.
Halve the scallops, put on the plate with the lemon juice, oil and seasoning.
Leave for 10 minutes.
Remove the rinds from the bacon.
Stretch the rashers,... - 39.1797
Bacon Ka Soup
1)In a large saucepan, add all ingredients except cream and bring to a boil.
2)Remove all the scum on the surface until soup is clear. Reduce heat.
3)Partly cover the pan and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
4)Serve steaming hot and add the cream on... - 40.8846
Bacon And Egg Pie
For the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the lard.
Dissolve the soda in a little milk and add to the flour mixture.
Mix to a smooth dough, adding more milk as necessary.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll out one half and use to line an 18 cm/7 inch... - 34.3174
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Add bacon and fry until brown.
2) Stir in garlic and chilies and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir sporadically.
3) Now, pour tomatoes puree and add tomatoes and seasoning. Cook the pan and simmer the sauce for... - 38.8014
Sausage And Bacon Rolls
1) Trim the rind from the bacon.
2) Spread little quantity of tomato ketchup on each rasher.
3) Wrap the rasher around a sausage.
4) Place the wrapped sausages under a moderately hot grill.
5) Cook for 10-12 minutes by frequent... - 33.988
1) Take out pastry rounds of 7 inches from the short crust pastry.
2) Finely chop all the ingredients and mix them together.
3) On each pastry round, put a spoonful of mixture and seal the edges to make a pastry.
4) On a wetted baking... - 40.815
Carrots With Bacon
Carrots With Bacon is a very simple to cook and does not take much time. The white wine and garlic powder gives the Carrots With Bacon a nourshing taste. - 35.7221
Sausage Bacon And Kidney Kabab
1 Cook the sausages for 10 minutes. Drain. Halve each sausage. Take the transparent skin off the kidneys, then cut them in half by length and with a very sharp knife cut out the centre core. Cut the rind of the bacon with a pair of kitchen scissors.
2 Thread... - 31.1961
Into the middle of 1/2 lb.
of sifted flour mix two beaten eggs and a pinch of salt.
Thin with enough water, or milk, to make a batter which clings closely to the spoon.
Leave for 2 hours.
Cut about 8 02.
of streaky bacon soaked to remove the salt, and dried... - 26.8537
Scrambled Egg And Bacon Flan
Roll out the pastry and line a 7-inch plain flan ring.
Cover with greaseproof paper and baking beans or crusts of bread and bake 'blind' on the second shelf from the top of a hot oven (450°F -Gas Mark 7) for 15 minutes.
Remove paper and baking beans or... - 39.7651
Fennel Braised With Bacon
1) Prepare the fennel, cut into 8 longitudinal pieces, trimming a little at the base.
2) In a pan , saute the bacon and onion in butter for 2 min ; stir in the fennel and blend well into the butter.
3) Pour in the stock, season well with salt and... - 36.0224
Roast Grouse With Bacon Rolls
1. Inside the cavity of each bird, place a nut of butter.
2. Truss the birds with kitchen sting and needle.
3. Lard the breast portion of the birds with streaky bacon rashers.
4. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
5.... - 39.8007
Quick Bacon Pizza
Sieve the flour into a bowl with the seasonings.
Add the fat and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the herbs and egg and sufficient milk to mix to a fairly soft dough.
Knead lightly and shape into a 20 cm (8 in) round.
Slide on to a... - 44.193
Warm Watercress Bacon And Potato Salad
Slice the bacon, leaving the rind on, into 2.5 cm/ 1 inch lengths.
Fry until crisp, in a non-stick pan, in its own fat.
Wash and dry the trimmed watercress well; divide it on to four large plates.
Slice the warm or cold potatoes lengthways and arrange them on... - 32.5897
Frise, Bacon And Hazelnut Salad
1) Preheat a grill.
2) Into large pieces, tear the frise and put the pieces in a large salad bowl.
3) On a rack under the hot grill, grill the bacon for about 4 minutes or till it is crisp, turning as required.
4) On kitchen paper, drain... - 34.3181
Roasted Turkey With Bacon
Stuff crop of bird with veal forcemeat and put seasoned sausage meat inside body of bird.
Truss for roasting.
Lay bacon rashers over the breast, roast in a pre-heated hot oven (425° F., Gas 7) for 15-20 min., then reduce heat to moderate (350° F., Gas 4),... - 30.3489
Bacon Wrapped Oysters
1) Poach oysters in own liquor for 2 minutes.
2) Trim the bacon rashers and stretch by pressing flat with a knife blade.
3) Drain oysters.
4) On a flat surface dust freshly milled pepper.
5) Sprinkle few drops of lemon juice over it.
6) With a bacon... - 35.5297
Deviled Eggs With Bacon Rasher
Mix together the eggs, onion, bacon, mustard, mayonnaise, Tabasco and salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the mixture into 14 portions and shape each into an 'egg'.
Coat with the grated cheese.
Chill the devilled eggs before serving, on a platter garnished with... - 31.9853
Small Garden Peas With Bacon And Onions
In a medium sized saucepan, fry the bacon over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until it is crisp and has rendered most of its fat.
With a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and set it aside to drain on kitchen... - 41.2667
Liver And Bacon Kebabs
Cut each bacon rasher (strip) into 2 or 3 pieces and wrap the pieces around the livers.
Thread onto wooden kebab sticks, alternating with the mushrooms. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce to taste.
Place the kebabs on a plate in an even layer. Cover with... - 23.4918
Hi Hat Bacon Burger
Put minced bacon and sausage meat into a bowl, add seasoning, herbs and garlic and moisten with egg yolk.
Divide mixture on a board dredged with seasoned flour into 6-8 portions.
Mould into neat rounds and flatten with hands to the width of a bacon... - 40.0436
Bacon Leek And Sage Pudding
1) In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt.
2) Add in the suet and slowlyadd the water until a smooth elastic dough is formed, which leaves the sides of the bowl cleanly.
3) On afloured boeard, turn out the dough and knead lightly.
4)... - 44.7334
Bacon And Egg Fricassee
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Brush 2 individual dishes with butter.
3) Trim and chop 4 bacon rashers, roll 4 rashers and thread into a skewer.
4) Place the bacon rolls under a heated grill until done.
5) In a pan, boil the eggs in water... - 44.1672
Creamy Baked Courgettes
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon and onions until beginning to colour.
Add the courgettes and mix together thoroughly, then pour off the excess fat and turn into a baking dish.
Season well with salt, pepper and nutmeg and bake in a preheated... - 34.9017
Creamy Bacon Dip
1. Line a large ovenproof plate with several sheets of absorbent kitchen paper, lay the bacon rashers in a single layer on the paper and cover them with another layer of paper. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the bacon is cooked. Remove the bacon from... - 27.0138
Bacon Pancakes is simply yummy. I have tried this Bacon Pancakes recipe few weekends ago and it turned out to be great. - 42.9518
Trout With Bacon & Almonds
1. Preheat the grill to medium. Using a sharp knife, make 2 or 3 deep slashes in each side of the trout. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook under the preheated grill for about 5 minutes on each side, until tender.
2. Meanwhile, place the almonds... - 24.5796
Bacon And Egg Pie
Grease a 7-in sandwich tin or flan ring.
If the latter is used, place it on a piece of greased paper on a baking-sheet.
Divide the pastry into 2 uneven pieces.
Roll out the larger piece into a round about 9 in in diameter, and line the tin.
Cut off the bacon... - 33.3328
Sweetbreads And Bacon
Soak the sweetbreads in cold salted water for at least 30 minutes.
Change the water, salt it and bring them to the boil.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Strain and let them get cold, then remove any skin or membrane.
Take the rind from the rashers and wrap each... - 35.4464
Pineapple Bacon Toasts
Beat together the eggs, pineapple juice and salt in a shallow dish.
Add the bread fingers and turn to coat well with the egg mixture.
Leave to soak while frying the bacon in a dry frying pan until crisp.
Remove the bacon from the pan and keep hot.
Melt the... - 40.4601
Chestnut & Bacon Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the onions and two-thirds of the bacon, covered, for 10 mins until the onions are very soft. Once cool enough to handle, mix with the chopped chestnuts, sausage meat,... - 35.0091
Sausage Egg And Bacon Jackets
1)Set potatoes in oven to bake.
2)Make smaller sausages by cutting the chipolatas into smaller pieces.
3)Separate bacon rind and throw away. Cut each of the rashers into 2 pieces using a sharp paring knife after stretching it backwards with the... - 38.6989
Split Pea And Bacon Soup
1) In a cooker, heat the bacon and saute in its own fat until softened.
2) Stir in the butter or margarine and saute the onion without colouring.
3) Mix in the split peas, stock or water and stock cube and season.
4) Put the lid on the cooker... - 42.0352
Kidney And Bacon Filling
1) Discard the bacon rind and bones; cut into small pieces.
2) Discard the core from the kidney; cut into small pieces.
3) Peel off the onion skin and chop.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornflour in sherry. Place aside.
5) In a... - 42.9371
Bacon And Egg Loaf
Hard-boil three of the eggs and shell.
Set aside three bacon rashers.
Then put remainder of bacon, onion and apple through mincer.
Mix with the breadcrumbs, seasoning andparsley.
Add remaining egg, beaten.
Grease a small loaf tin.
Line with the 3 rashers.
Put... - 43.4877
Egg And Bacon Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and use it to line 18-20 inch deep patty pans.
3. Bake the pans blind in a preheated hot oven for 15 minutes
4. In another large bowl, tip in... - 42.5993
Cauliflower And Bacon Crisp
1) Cut the cauliflower into sprigs and cook in boiling water for 15 minutes.
2) Heat the grill.
3) Crumble the crisps.
4) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the bacon and onion for 4 minutes.
5) Prepare the sauce and add the cooked... - 42.8287
Green Cabbage And Bacon Terrine
Green Cabbage And Bacon Tenrine is a high protein less calorie appetizer. The egg with gruyere cheese gives the Green Cabbage And Bacon Tenrine a creamy taste. - 46.9691
Curried Bacon Flan
Roll out the dough and use to line a 21.5 cm (85 inch) loose-bottomed French fluted flan tin. Bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas Mark 6) until the pastry is quite dry and just beginning to colour. Cool.
Melt the margarine in a small... - 31.8576
Bacon And Pizza Fingers
Make up the bread mix according to packet instructions.
Divide in half.
Roll out each piece to fit a 35 X 25 cm (14 X 10 inch) greased baking sheet.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and garlic and fry until translucent.
Spread over the dough.
Mix the... - 41.6737
Beetroot Bacon & Spring Onions
1. Cut the beetroot into quarters and toss in a serving bowl with the spring onions. Fry the pancetta or bacon in a little oil until just golden. Remove from the heat and immediately tip over the beetroot. At this point the dish can either be served or... - 30.9229
Bacon And Mushroom Casserole
Bacon And Mushroom Casserole is a tasty main dish. Bacon And Mushroom Casserole gets its desired taste from bacon mixed with cheese and macaroni. Bacon And Mushroom Casserole is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 39.6371
Bacon And Banana Kebabs
1 Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
2 Mix the tomato ketchup (cat- sup) and vinegar over low heat in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat gently, stirring, until melted and blended.
3 Coat the banana... - 37.543
Bacon And Egg Pie
Choose a pie dish about 20-23 cm/8-9 inches in diameter and line with half the pastry.
Cut the bacon into uneven pieces, about the size of half of your thumb, and fry gently until the fat is running freely.
Drain well, then arrange on the base of the... - 36.3872
Bacon Caesar Salad
1) Trim and discard the bread crusts and cut into small cubes for the croutons.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil and fry the bread cubes until golden brown. Drain well on the kitchen paper.
3) Discard the bacon rind, chop and fry the bacon until... - 45.8452
Bacon Pea And Basil Macaroni
1. In the oil fry the bacon and leeks for 10 minutes until the bacon is golden and the leeks soft.
2. Add in the peas and heat through.
3. In the meantime, let the pasta boil thereafter heat the grill to high.
4. Drain the pasta collecting 150ml of... - 43.4646
Bacon Pasta Salad
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
2. Add the macaroni and stir. Return to the boil and cook for 12-15 minutes until just tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Prepare and chop the onion.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook... - 44.9039
Warm Watercress Potato And Bacon Salad
1) Take the potatoes and boil them with their skins intact.
2) Cut the bacon into slices with its rind on, into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
3) In a non-stick pan, fry till crisp using its own fat.
4) Portion the watercress into four helpings.
5)... - 35.8256
Chinese Leaf With Chestnuts And Bacon
1. Soak the chestnuts and mushrooms together in boiling water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the water.
2. Discard the mushroom stalks. Chop the mushroom caps and chestnuts roughly.
3. Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, cornflour... - 35.9502
Bacon And Egg Flan
1. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the fats, cut into small pieces, and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add about 30 ml/2 tbls of water and mix to form a firm dough. Roll out on a floured surface and use to line a 20... - 31.972
Bacon And Egg Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F - Gas Mark 5.
2. With the pastry line an 8-inch pie plate.
3. In a bowl beat the eggs.
4. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop.
5. Add the chopped bacon to the beaten eggs with the grated cheese, salt,... - 41.5944
Tomato Bacon Casserole
Put the tomato slices in a strainer, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the onions, garlic and bacon in a small casserole with half of the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the... - 44.4972
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Process the bran cereal in a food processor until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-based frying pan over moderate heat. Stir in the bran and cook, stirring constantly, for 2... - 37.3823
Mushroom And Bacon Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put the breadcrumbs with the apricots, peanuts and parsley.
2 In a pan, melt the butter.
3 Add in the onion and fry gently until soft.
4 Using a slotted spoon, remove from the pan
5 Combine with the breadcrumbs and the grated... - 43.3706
Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake
Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake is a delicious preparation that you simply don€™t want to miss. I prepare the Scandinavian Bacon And Egg Cake often using this recipe for my weekend family dinners. Try making them for yourself! - 40.6326
Red Cabbage And Bacon Casserole
Red Cabbage And Bacon Casserole is a wonderful dish looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Red Cabbage And Bacon Casserole recipe! - 44.2137
Potato, Bacon And Cottage Cheese Pudding
1) Parboil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
2) Cut 1 lb (500 g) of the potatoes into thick slices
3) Grease a casserole.
4) Chop all but 3 rashers of the bacon.
5) Line the casserole with 1 lb (500 g) of potato slices.
6) Fry the bacon... - 39.5152
Turkey, Bacon And Bean Salad
1. The evening before, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, then fry the bacon and turkey until just golden and cooked through. The turkey will take about 3 minutes on each side. Dram on kitchen paper until cool, then dice.
2. In a... - 29.2982