- » Strawberry Whip
Strawberry Whip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry whip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry whip recipes.
Pour water into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
In a blender, puree strawberries with honey.
Add lemon extract.
Heat gelatin, stirring until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add ice cubes,... - 39.1623
Quick Strawberry Whip
1) Take a liquidiser, and blend together, strawberries, milk, sugar, ice cream, vanilla extract or brandy.
2) Take four tall glasses and add ice cubes to it.
3) Pour the mixture on the ice cubes.
4) Garnish with whipped cream and fresh... - 38.8089
Rub the strawberries through a strainer into a bowl.
Beat in the milk, ice-cream, sugar and vanilla essence.
Alternatively mix to a puree in an electric blender.
Put some ice cubes into each of four tall glasses.
Pour over the pureed mixture and top with a... - 31.0645
Beat all ingredients together until stiff enough to hold its shape.
Serve over pieces of sponge or angel cake or pile lightly in bowl.
Chill and serve over ice cream or soft custard. - 24.0781
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Yogurt Whip
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Add yogurt and beat with rotary beater until mixture is light and flutty.
Pour into punch cups or individual serving dishes.
Chill about 2 hours. - 27.6132
Hazelnut Torte With Strawberry Whipped Cream
Very simple yer exquisite this Hazelnut Torte With Strawberry Whipped Cream is an awesone way to liven up your desserts, especially cakes! Spread it as dessert topping or just use it for decorating your cake, this Hazelnut Torte With Strawberry Whipped Cream... - 47.0143
Whipped Pudding With Strawberries
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Whipped Pudding With Strawberries. Needless to say that this recipe for Whipped Pudding With Strawberries is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 49.7841
Strawberry Macaroon Whip
1. Add strawberries to a bowl and sprinkle sugar on top
2. Fold all the ingredients together and add to individual parfait or sherbet glasses
3. Add whipped cream and a strawberry or cherrry on top and refrigerate till ready to serve
4. Serve... - 32.2162
Strawberries With Homemade Whipped Cream
1. In a jar, add the heavy cream and powdered sugar. Mix with immersion blender, until thick.
2. In a serving glass, make a layer of the sliced strawberry top with some whipped cream, followed by strawberries and again... - 0
Wild Strawberry Fruit Whip
Stir rind into sugar.
Soak gelatin in cold water 10 minutes, then dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in sugar until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and fruit.
Chill 15 minutes.
Fold in whites, then pour into mold and chill thoroughly. - 36.8073
Whipped Pudding With Strawberries
1. Place 2/3 cup of evaporated milk for 10 to 15 minutes in the chiller until icicles start to form
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the pudding mix, gelatin, nutmeg, 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk and water. Give a good stir.
3. Place... - 47.7185
Strawberry Shortcake With Whipped Topping
In bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; mix vigorously.
Knead gently 8 to 10 times on floured surface.
Roll 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into 8 biscuits with... - 41.0091
Strawberry Shortcake With Whipped Cream Topping
1. Line two 8-inch round glass cake dishes with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit dish.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk and mix only until the dry ingredients are... - 36.7517
Strawberry Whip Recipes By Category