- » Strawberry Vanilla Fudge
Strawberry Vanilla Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry vanilla fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry vanilla fudge recipes.
Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream With Berry Sauce
1. For the ice cream: Bring cream and water almost to a simmer in a heavy medium saucepan.
2. Whisk or beat yolks and sugar substitute in a medium bowl until color lightens and mixture is thick. Gradually whisk half of the hot cream into egg mixture. Return... - 39.9472
No Bake Strawberry Hazelnut Fudge
1. Grind the hazelnut sprout in food processor for a few minutes.
2. Pour in the cocoa bliss.
3. Add in strawberries and vanilla; blend all the ingredients well, until it forms a ball.
4. Place the mixture in a glass pan, spread evenly and chill for 30... - 86.8865
Raw Chocolate Fudge Sauce In A Jiffy
For all the chocoholics, here's a special treat. A no fuss, easy to make Chocolate Fudge Sauce in a Jiffy. Use it to top your plain jane ice creams or serve it as a dip for your favorite fruits, it will never let you down. Follow the video and learn how you... - 99.0811
Strawberries Over Strawberry Ice Cream
Thread strawberries on skewers.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook berries over medium heat, just to warm them, about 30 seconds on each side.
Do not let berries become mushy.
To serve, divide ice cream among 4 sauce dishes.
Ladle hot fudge sauce over ice... - 37.7725
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 111.895
Bavarian Vanilla Cream
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min.
Stir well together the egg yolks, salt, and sugar.
Gradually add the scalded milk, while stirring, then put in double boiler.
Add the soaked gelatin, stir smooth, then cook over hot, not boiling water, while... - 42.3374
Make Fudge, Strawberry, and Marshmallow Sauces.
Peel bananas; cut one in half lengthwise, and place one half on each side of an oval dish.
Cut the other banana in quarters, and place at ends of dish.
Using a large, number-6 ice-cream scoop, make one vanilla-,... - 38.0574
Very Berry Chocolate Cake
Select 5 large strawberries for garnish.
Partially dip into glaze and set aside.
Hull and halve remaining strawberries.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix gently.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks... - 43.576
Malibu Brownie Torte
Combine 1/2 package brownie mix and 1/3 cup water, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Reserve remaining brownie mix for another use.
Pour batter into a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until... - 42.594
Banana Split Cake
1. Place vanilla ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly. Meanwhile, finely chop 1/2 cup walnuts (reserve remaining 1/4 cup walnuts for garnish). In 9" by 3" springform pan, mix chopped walnuts, graham-cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons... - 38.3848
Banana Split Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce; cool completely.
2. In plastic bag, with rolling pin, finely crush cookies. In 9" by 3" springform pan, with fork, stir cookie crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. With hand, press cookie... - 41.2206
Banana Split Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 43.3522
Layered Ice Cream Dessert
Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter.
Press mixture firmly into a 9-inch spring form pan.
Freeze until firm.
Spread chocolate fudge ice cream over crumb crust; freeze until firm.
Spread mint-chocolate chip ice cream over frozen ice cream; freeze until... - 35.7518
Chocolate Berry Torte
COMBINE cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Blend at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
Bake at... - 46.017
Layered Ice Cream Dessert
1 In a bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs and butter.
2 Into a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture firmly
3 Place in the refrigerator and freeze until firm.
4 Spread the crumb crust with chocolate fudge ice cream.
5 Freeze until firm.
6 ... - 38.9681
Fourth Of July Cake
1. Start heating oven to 375°F. Grease, then flour bottom of 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2. Onto wax paper, sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until foamy; then gradually add 1/4 cup... - 45.1598
Red White And Blueberry Shortcakes With Chocolate Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cocoa, salt, and sugar in a food processor with the metal blade or in a medium bowl with a fork.
Add shortening and pulse or cut in until the... - 42.1806
Brownie Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare brownie mix as package directs.
On greased pizza pan or baking sheet, spread batter into 12-inch circle.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk... - 36.988
Combine first 6 ingredients to make a soft dough.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out 1/3 of chilled dough on, or between, lightly floured sheets of waxed paper.
Cut circle to fit bottom of 2 quart springform pan or casserole dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 42.8583