- » Strawberry Swirl Roll
Strawberry Swirl Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry swirl roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry swirl roll recipes.
Baked Strawberry Alaskas
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. In the bottom of four small ramekin dishes, place the Swiss Roll slices.
3. In a bowl, mash or liquidize peach or nectarine with the sherry.
4. Spoon the puree over the sponge bases.
5. Top it with the... - 41.3687
Strawberry Chiffon Tarts
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following label directions.
2 Roll out half of the pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; cut out six 6-inch rounds.
3 Fit each into a four-inch tart-shell pan, pressing the dough... - 38.6748
Sundae Alaska Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick pastry with tines of a fork.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till pastry is golden.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
In mixing bowl... - 42.2509
Fruit And Turkey Platter
This Fruit And Turkey Platter tastes yummy ! This amazing assortment of mixed fruit and meat makes a wonderful accompaniment to rice or pasta dishes. Your suggestions for this Fruit And Turkey Platter are welcome. - 41.416
Buckwheat Crepes With Cheese Fruit Filling
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the crepes ingredients and add about three tablespoons of batter on an oiled crepe or omelette pan
2. Swirl the batter that is yet uncooked, all around to coat the bottom of the pan to form a thin layer
3. Cook for a... - 45.8038
Mile High Ice Cream Pie
Before you do anything, make space in your freezer for a really tall pie.
Prepare graham cracker crust by crushing crackers into crumbs.
If you have a food processor or an electric blender, this is a snap.
If you don't have either one, break crackers into... - 41.2118
AHEAD OF TIME
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 15x10x1 -inch jelly-roll pans with parchment paper or foil. Set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into each prepared pan, spreading evenly.
2. Bake one pan at a time on middle... - 42.9204
1. In medium bowl, lightly beat egg with a fork. Add milk and whisk to blend.
2. Add melted butter and sea salt, whisking to combine.
3. In large bowl, add the flour. Pour in milk mixture and whisk together to make a smooth batter.
4.... - 118.011
Summer Crepes With Berry Berry Salad
summer crepes with berry berry salad is a fresh and delicious crepes recipe made with flour and eggs and falvored with vanilla. Filled with a pureed berry filling, the summer crepes are topped with a dollop of yogurt cheese and icing sugar. - 42.6708