- » Strawberry Swirl
Strawberry Swirl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry swirl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry swirl recipes.
Combine cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and butter; mix well.
Press mixture into a 9-inch square baking pan; chill at least 1 hour.
Combine strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar; stir gently.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain, reserving juice.
Set strawberries... - 37.7286
1. Using a food processor or blender, blend all the ingredients to blend well and turn frothy.
2. Garnish with a freshly halved strawberry and serve immediately. - 30.4172
Place the butter in an 8 X 8-inch (20 X 20 cm) ceramic dish or microwave-safe pie plate and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the graham crackers and the sugar, mix well.
Remove 1/3 cup (80 mL) and reserve for topping.
Spread the remaining crumbs all over the dish... - 25.3796
Chilled Strawberry Swirl
Set 4 of the strawberries aside for the garnish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the remaining strawberries with the apple juice.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving. - 23.3312
You May Also Like!
New York Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a recipe that's a creative spin on classic NY style cheesecake. Instead of serving with fresh strawberries, seedless strawberry jam is swirled on top of the batter for a beautiful marbled effect. Gorgeous and... - 40.2796
Strawberry-lemonade Swirl Yogurt Pops
1. Peel the lemon, reserving the whole lemon for later use. Place the peel in a saucepan with water and sugar. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain... - 36.395
Berry Swirl Delight
In a serving dish, combine strawberries and blueberries.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the sugar, orange juice, and liqueur.
Toss fruit gently.
In a separate bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
Gradually add remaining sugar; continue beating until stiff peaks... - 28.4309
Fruit Yogurt Swirl
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 27.128
Jam Swirl Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add 3/4 cup of the flour and blend until mixture resembles crumbs.
Remove 2/3 cup for topping; reserve.
To the remaining crumb mixture add baking powder, salt, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and eggs; beat until... - 39.5657
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
The strawberry ice cream pie is a luxuriant dessert pie and one of my best loved pies. Made with fresh seasonal strawberries and marshmallows along with vanilla ice crem, the strawberry ice cream pie is layered pie made with marshmallow meringue topping.... - 47.1212
Orange Strawberries Romanoff
Hull the strawberries and put into a deep bowl.
Wash the oranges and rub some of the sugar lumps over the skin to extract the yellow zest.
Place all the sugar lumps in a small bowl, add the squeezed orange juice and hasten the dissolving process by crushing... - 28.9286
Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcake
1. Wash rhubarb; trim ends and cut into 1-inch pieces. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2. Combine with 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar and water in a medium-size heavy saucepan; cover. Heat over low heat to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes, or until tender;... - 43.357
Strawberry Swirl Recipes By Category