- » Strawberry Sugar Cookies
Strawberry Sugar Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry sugar cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry sugar cookies recipes.
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the shortening and the sugar
3. Add the egg to the mixture after beating it well
4. Mix flour, salt and baking soda and then sift it to ensure that it is well incorporated.
5.... - 44.6908
Brown Sugar And Strawberry Shortcake
For topping, remove stems from strawberries and cut in half lengthwise.
Place in small bowl and set aside.
Do this step first if you plan to serve shortcake as soon as it is baked because berries need about an hour to develop some juice.
Preheat oven to... - 42.5704
Grind coconut and walnuts in food chopper; add sugar, red coloring and gelatin.
Blend well; reserve part of mixture.
Add condensed milk, stirring well.
Shape into strawberries by taking small amount and rolling by hand to form berry.
Roll in reserved red... - 37.6262
Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. On a sheet of wax paper, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; keep aside.
2. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla at high speed until smooth and fluffy.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir in half... - 48.2707
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Strawberry Cream Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cream cheese and maple syrup in a small bowl.
Beat in cake mix until mixture is moist and in large crumbs.
Chill at least 10 minutes.
Lightly dust hands with flour.
Form... - 37.3008
Wash strawberries; slice.
Add granulated sugar.
Preheat oven to 300F.
Grease and flour 2 cookie sheets.
Make Cookie Shells: In medium bowl, with elec- tric mixer, beat egg until soft peaks form when beater is raised.
Gradually stir in... - 39.1182
Strawberry Cookie Shell Sundaes
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Wash strawberries and cut in slices. Add granulated sugar to it, and refrigerate.
3. Grease, and flour 2 cookie sheets.
4. In medium bowl add egg. Beat eggs till soft peaks are formed as beaters are raised.
5.... - 42.7042
Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcake
1. Wash rhubarb; trim ends and cut into 1-inch pieces. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2. Combine with 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar and water in a medium-size heavy saucepan; cover. Heat over low heat to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes, or until tender;... - 43.357
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2.Mix together the strawberry flavored mix, butter and sugar to get a fluffy and light batter.
3.Add in the lemon juice and the egg . Mix well.
4.Sift the dry ingredients together.
5.... - 44.0936
Jam Cheese Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Divide dough into fourths.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out... - 43.3564
Strawberry Jam Cookies
Something delicious that you know the kids will enjoy...Strawberry Jam Cookies!!! These were my favorite snack as a kid...today i love baking these for my kids!! Pineapple and vanilla, topped with a little strawberry jam, these cookies come to the rescue... - 48.6671
Vanilla Strawberry Cookies
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
In small bowl cream margarine with sugar; add vanilla and lemon peel and stir to combine.
Add sifted flour and ice water and mix to form dough.
Preheat oven to... - 40.4516
Strawberry Cheese Bites
1. Place the cream cheese or farmer cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Place 1 rounded teaspoonful of the cheese mixture in the center of each cookie, and press a strawberry half into the cheese. - 26.098
Frosty Strawberry Squares With Pecans
Stir together flour, sugar, nuts and butter.
Spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 3/4 of the crumbs in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Reserve 10-12 whole strawberries, and slice remainder.
Combine egg... - 43.0329
Frosty Strawberry Squares
Combine flour, brown sugar, nuts and butter, mixing well.
Spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle 2/3 of the crumbs in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine egg whites, sugar, berries and lemon juice... - 44.0789
Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits
Work shortening into flour which has been sifted with baking powder and salt.
Add milk to make a soft dough that can be handled without sticking.
Roll the dough out to about 1/2-inch thick.
Bake in hot oven 430° F. until brown, twelve to fifteen... - 32.812
Pavlova has a Incredible taste.The white wine vinegar and vanilla extract gives the Pavlova Exhilarating taste. - 43.9025
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter over a low heat, then leave to cool until lukewarm.
Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites until stiff but not too dry and gradually whisk in the sugar.
Using a metal spoon, fold in half the... - 41.4335
Star Strawberry Shortcake
1. In medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar. Let stand at room temperature about 2 hours, stirring; occasionally.
2. Topping: In small bowl whisk together sour cream, vanilla, and brown sugar. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. Biscuits:... - 49.9351
Layered Strawberry Shortcake
Stir together strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside.
Stir together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in 1 cup butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients, stirring just to... - 47.543
Quick Party Strawberry Shortcake
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the 50 g/2 oz icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually work the sifted flour into the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling film... - 41.5945
Diet Strawberry Shortcake
1. Prepare biscuit mix according to label directions; cut dough into biscuits 1/2 inch thick and 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Bake according to label directions. Reserve 2 biscuits for dessert. Cool, wrap and freeze remaining biscuits for later use.
2. Slice... - 26.6915
How To Make Valentine Strawberry Meringue Hearts
This Valentine's Day dessert make strawberry Meringue hearts. We wanted to share some Valentine's day love with a recipe for a decadent and delicious dessert. Enjoy these light as air Valentine Strawberry Meringue Hearts. - 0
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
For Strawberry Mixture, combine strawberries and granulated sugar.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat oven to 450°F.
For Shortcake Biscuits, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in bowl.
Cut in Crisco® with pastry blender (or 2 knives) until... - 47.0984
Strawberry Yogurt Pops
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Spoon mixture evenly into paper cups.
Insert a wooden stick into center of each cup, and freeze until firm.
To serve, peel cup from pop. - 31.2889
Rich Strawberry Shortcake
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in butter till mixture is like coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and cream; add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring only to moisten.
Big Biscuit Style: Spread dough in greased 8x1 1/2-inch round cake pan, slightly building up... - 40.8639
Fruit Dreams In Cookie Tarts
Sift together flour and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stirring only enough to combine ingredients.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick and... - 41.5574
Pink Jelly Bikis!
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Stir in egg, Pet Milk and vanilla and roasted oats.
Chill overnight before using.
Rollout dough and cut with a heart cookie cutter, I didnt have one, mine are round. Each and... - 41.2592
Strawberry Macaroon Whip
1. Add strawberries to a bowl and sprinkle sugar on top
2. Fold all the ingredients together and add to individual parfait or sherbet glasses
3. Add whipped cream and a strawberry or cherrry on top and refrigerate till ready to serve
4. Serve... - 32.2162
Strawberry Shortcake With Whipped Topping
In bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; mix vigorously.
Knead gently 8 to 10 times on floured surface.
Roll 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into 8 biscuits with... - 41.0091
Strawberry Shortbread Shortcake
In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
On low speed, gradually mix in flour and chocolate.
Form dough into 2 balls, one a little larger than the other.
On floured surface, roll each ball into a circle about 7 inches in diameter... - 40.8685
This Strawberry Short Cake is a desire ! Try this creamy fruity bake for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Strawberry Short Cake. - 38.2685
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and nutmeg together.
Stir in the water until mixture is moist.
Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10 in. (25 cm) springform pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Combine cottage cheese... - 45.7004
Betty's Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting. This frosting was designed to accompany the previous recipe for Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes, but may be used for any frosting purpose, and the flavor may be changed by choosing a... - 0
How To Make Chocolate Strawberries
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a double boiler, melt the chocolates.
3. Take 1 strawberry at a time and dip it in melted dark chocolate.
4. On the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, place these... - 0
Combine egg white and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in small basin of electric mixer.
Beat on high speed until sugar is dissolved and mixture thick and white.
Fold in remaining tablespoon of sugar.
Drop level dessertspoons of mixture on to aluminium foil-covered... - 38.4665
Place egg whites in small mixer bowl; let stand at room temperature about 1 hour.
Cover baking sheets with brown paper.
Draw eight 3-inch circles on brown paper.
For meringue combine egg whites, vanilla, cream of tartar and salt.
Beat till soft peaks... - 41.3089
1) In an electric mixer, add egg whites and beat at high speed till foamy.
2) Sprinkle cream of tartar over egg whites, and continue beating till soft peaks.
3) Gradually add in the sugar, little at a time, beating well till stiff peaks.
4) On a... - 41.9238
Strawberry Meringue Torte
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt cheese into a bowl;... - 44.005
Strawberry Meringue Torte
Beat egg whites and baking powder until frothy.
Gradually beat in sugar until whites are stiff.
Fold in crackers and pecans.
Spread in 9-inch pie pan, which has been greased thoroughly with butter.
Bake 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
Fill meringue tart with... - 36.8929
1. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment and brush very lightly with oil.
2. Blend the egg white and 30 ml/2 tbls of the water until smooth, then stir in the remaining water. Whisk until very stiff.
3. Combine the cornflour and vinegar and whisk into the... - 29.6576
Strawberry Pavlova With Cream
Now you don't have to hit a bakery and make your pocket lighter shelling out for pavlovas! This video teaches you to make yummy pavlovas right at home and that too shows you how to decorate them with cream and fresh strawberries. A beautiful dessert for any... - 88.6565
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F/120Â°C.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites and salt together until very stiff and dry.
4) Slowly whisk in the sugar, a spoonful at a time, until stiff... - 43.9561
Strawberry Meringue Roll
Beat egg whites and 1/2 cup sugar till stiff.
Beat egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar till thick.
Fold mixtures together and add flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
Spread in a wax paper lined greased jelly roll pan.
Bake at 375F for 12... - 37.0689
Baked Strawberry Meringue
1. In an ovenproof dish, arrange the strawberries and sprinkle with sugar
2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and add to the sifted icing sugar
3. Spoon this over the strawberries and bake in the oven till golden brown at 400°F
5. Serve as... - 22.6881
Strawberry Meringues A La Mode
1 As per the package directions, prepare the meringue shells, using sugar and water.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Fill the center with strawberries and top with strawberry ice cream.
4 Serve at once. - 30.0045
Strawberry Party Meringue
Cream 2 cups powdered sugar, butter and egg yolks until light and fluffy; beat in lemon juice and peel.
Spread over bottom of Meringue Shell.
Hull straw- berries; arrange over creamy layer, pressing down lightly.
Reserve several perfect berries for... - 35.9458
Strawberry Meringues Chantilly
Prepare Meringue Shells.
Set aside 8 whole berries.
Hull and slice remaining berries; sweeten if desired.
In chilled bowl combine cream, sugar, and brandy; whip till soft peaks form fill meringue shells with sliced berries.
Top with whipped cream mixture... - 29.7473
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) in large bowl at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy; sprinkle cream of tartar over egg whites, and continue beating until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks... - 32.7022
Rhubarb And Strawberry Meringue Pots
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/conventional and 180C/gas.
2) Take a oven proof dish and place the rhubarb in it.
3) Sprinkle 50g sugar along with orange rind and stir well.
4) Place cover on dish and bake in pre-heated oven for 35 to 40... - 38.6264
Strawberry Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. Place strawberries in 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with grape juice.
3. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large bowl until soft peaks form. Sprinkle in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a... - 29.9347
Rhubarb Strawberry Meringue
Trim off and discard leaves and root end of rhubarb; wash, drain and cut stems into 1/2-inch lengths.
There should be about 3 cups cut.
Turn into a saucepan with the flour and 1 cup of the sugar blended together, add water and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 37.5917
1 Preheat the oven to 130Â°C, 250Â°F, gas 1/2 Place the egg whites in a mixing bowl and beat well until stiff and glossy.
It will save time and energy if you use an electric whisk.
2 Gradually add the sugar, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) at a time, whisking well... - 43.9516
Meringue And Strawberry Moulded Mousse
1. Set aside 8 of the strawberries for decoration
2. In a shallow heatproof dish, tip out the rest of the strawberries
3. Add 25 g (1 oz) of the caster sugar.
4. Crush the strawberries with the sugar and then sprinkle with the lemon juice
5.... - 39.3953
Mark six 7.5 cm/3 in circles well apart on a sheet of non stick baking parchment on a baking (cookie) sheet.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
Gradually whisk in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
Whisk in the vanilla essence, cornflour and vinegar.
Spoon on... - 39.2913
Strawberry Meringue Pie
Spread the ice cream into the pie shell, pushing it to the edges.
Freeze all day or overnight.
Just before serving, spread the strawberries on top of the ice cream and preheat the oven to 500°F (250°C).
Put the egg whites, cream of tartar, and aspartame... - 40.3417
Meringue Tarts With Strawberries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the sugar, baking powder and salt
2) Mix together the water and vinegar
3) Whip the egg whites, adding the sugar mixture 1/2 a teaspoon by teaspoon alternating with the liquid
4) Once combined, onto a baking sheet, drop... - 44.8398
Chocolate Chip Meringues With Strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 250°.
2. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw 2 (3-inch) circles on paper. Turn paper over, and secure with masking tape. Beat egg white, cream of tartar, and salt with clean, dry beaters at high speed of a mixer until foamy.... - 35.6429
Frozen Strawberry Mousse In A Meringue Shell
For meringue shells: Preheat oven to 180°F.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and cream of tartar and continue beating until soft peaks form.
Add 2/3 cup powdered sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and beat until stiff and shiny.
Fold in remaining powdered... - 42.7884
Strawberry Macaroon Bombe
Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and let stand for 1 hour.
Chop strawberries as finely as possible and stir in salt and corn syrup.
Soak gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve it over a pan of hot water.
Cool and add gelatin to strawberries.
Fold in whipped cream... - 41.1805
Strawberry Filled Miniature Meringues
I made the Strawberry Filled Miniature Meringues last weekend when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the flavor of the Strawberry Filled Miniature Meringues is simply delightful! Try it for yourself! - 26.8856
Cream And Strawberry Meringues
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is a reel classic and also simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! This dessert will turn out amazingly tasty and your guests would keep asking for more! - 98.8806
Strawberry Filled Meringues
1. Preheat oven to 250Â° F. Line cookie sheet with brown paper.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl, until foamy. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat after each addition until soft peaks form.
3. Fill... - 25.9205
150 Calorie Chocolate Dipped Pavlova With Strawberries
A Pavlova is a meringue dessert that has a really crisp shell and a marshmallowy soft center. And though in this recipe the Pavlova is dipped in dark chocolate and topped with sweet juicy strawberries, this dessert is still less than 150 calories! This... - 141.32
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In large bowl add in the dark chocolate chips and place on double boiler. Whisk until melt.
3. Repeat the process with white chocolate. Set aside.
4. Dip the strawberries in... - 0
Strawberry-apricot Caramel Sundaes
For the kids who love strawberries, these Strawberry-Apricot Caramel Sundaes will do the trick. I prefer serving this Strawberry-Apricot Caramel Sundaes with sugar cookies. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Strawberry-Apricot Caramel Sundaes. - 32.44
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.
Roll out the pastry thinly into a square, trim the edges.
Dampen the pastry with water and sprinkle liberally with caster sugar.
Fold each end into the middle, and dampen and sprinkle with sugar again.
Repeat the process and... - 38.3579
Make the meringue.Put into a plain forcing pipe (1/2 in.) and pipe a round base, working from the centre outwards, 6 in in diameter.
Build up the sides to a height of 1 1/2 in.
Pipe the remaining meringue into small shell shapes.
Bake in a very cool oven... - 34.9297
Berries Under Meringue
Prepare Orange-Ginger Sauce; set aside.
Place berries close together in a single layer in center of a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof rimmed platter.
Spoon liqueur over berries.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed... - 40.0767
Finnish Strawberry Cake
Beat egg yolks until light; add sugar.
Beat until mixture is stiff and lemon colored.
Drain strawberries; stir into egg mixture.
Add crumbs and almond extract.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into strawberry mixture.
Pour mixture into buttered 8... - 37.8907
Combine flour and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into dry ingredients with pastry blender or two knives.
Blend in cream cheese.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Roll dough thin on lightly floured board; cut into 3-inch squares with... - 32.1223
Strawberry Cream Puffs
1. Make Basic Cream-Puff Paste.
2. Drop paste by rounded table-spoonfuls in 6 even mounds, 2 inches apart, onto a large cookie sheet.
3. Bake in hot oven (400°) 40 minutes, or until puffed and golden-brown. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
4. Make... - 32.0957
Homemade Strawberry Cream Puffs
1. Make basic cream puff paste.
2. Drop paste by rounded tablespoonfuls into 6 even mounds, 2 inches apart, on an ungreased large cooky sheet.
3. Bake in a hot oven (400°) 40 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
4.... - 32.34
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
Strawberry Cream Tarts
Heat oven to 475 degrees.
Roll pastry very thin and cut 60 rounds with a 2 1/4-inch cookie cutter.
Put 1 round in bottom of each of ten 2 3/4-inch muffin cups.
Overlap 5 more rounds around the sides of each cup, moistening where they overlap and pressing... - 42.3828
1. Prepare cake mix with water, following label directions. Pour into an ungreased 10-inch angel tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched with fingertip. Invert pan onto a one-quart bottle. Allow to... - 42.0229
1. Combine biscuit-mix and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in medium-size bowl. Stir in milk, following label directions for making biscuits.
2. Turn tout onto lightly floured pastry cloth or board; knead lightly 10 times. Roll out to 1/4 -inch thickness on... - 30.4294
Cookies And Cream
Pile whipped cream onto each cookie.
You can also slice up 1 strawberry into 4th and put one slice on each cookie (before or after the whipped cream).
This will add only 2g carbs per serving. - 27.4873
The classic recipe of Tiramisu has a coffee/chocolate flavor, but today we are making a strawberries tiramisu, a perfect dessert to end a meal or snack during the hot summer days! In Italy, every family has their own Tiramisu recipe, so it's always a surprise... - 122.41
Austrian Jam Rings
To make cookie dough, sift flour into a large bowl; add butter.
Put egg yolks, unflavored sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon peel and hazelnuts in the center; knead to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat... - 45.297
Crisp Strawberry Short Cakes
Combine strawberries and 2 tbsp. sugar.
Let stand at room temperature until sugar is dissolved.
Beat cream and 1 tbsp. sugar together until stiff.
Cream brown sugar, butter and cinnamon together thoroughly.
Spread mixture thickly on rusks.
Put... - 38.5436
Very Strawberry Shortcakes
Combine strawberries, 1 tablespoon sugar and liqueur; mix well.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine flour, oat bran, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and... - 47.6387
Strawberry Sundae Pie
Combine cooky crumbs with the 1 tablespoon sugar and the melted butter.
Press into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
Chill several hours.
Thaw strawberries, then drain.
Make meringue by beating egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until just stiff.
Gradually add... - 42.1961
Strawberry Jim Jams
1. Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time,... - 32.9285
Strawberry Short Biscuits
Spring time calls for a fresh dessert with strawberries as they ripen! This is a cake which is deliciously put together! Watch the video for more! - 121.102
Strawberry Jim Jams
1. Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until light and fluffy in a large bowl; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in dry ingredients, half at a time, to make a stiff dough.... - 35.4481
1 Wash strawberries and hull; mash enough to measure 2 tablespoonfuls in a medium-size bowl; set remainder aside.
2 Beat cream cheese and 10X sugar into mashed strawberries until smooth; stir in walnuts.
3 Cut a round from center of each slice of bread with a... - 22.8661
1. Wash the strawberries and hull; mash enough to measure 2 table-spoonfuls in a medium-size bowl; set remainder aside for Step 4.
2. Beat the cream cheese and 10X sugar into the mashed strawberries until smooth; stir in walnuts.
3. Cut a 3-inch round from... - 25.5307
Avis's Strawberries With Brandy
Slice the strawberries and place them in a large bowl.
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the brandy, sugar, and a pinch of salt and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
Remove from the heat and add the cinnamon... - 38.7388
Combine jam and walnuts well.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Unroll crescent-roll dough.
Cut along perfora- tions to make 8 pieces.
Spread each with jam-walnut mixture, dividing evenly.
Roll up as the label directs.
Place, 2 inches apart, on a lightly greased cookie... - 33.7952
Authentic Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 46.8582
Petite Strawberry Shortcake
Preheat the oven to 450°.
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter, and, with your fingertips, rub the dry ingredients and butter together until most of the lumps disappear and the mixture resembles... - 44.8685
Strawberry Glazed Surprise
1 For meringue shells:In a medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until foamy-white and double in volume .
2 Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition, until meringue stands in firm peaks.... - 42.4995
Crusty Strawberry Shortcake
Put strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar.
Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and 2 tbsp. sugar together into a bowl.
Add shortening and cut in... - 43.3978
Preheat oven to 400F.
Make Cream-Puff Dough.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet, to make 24 puffs.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until puffed and golden-brown.
Remove to wire rack; let cool com- pletely.
Meanwhile,... - 33.7906
Strawberry Shortcake For Kids
Strawberry Shortcake has a Fine taste.The light cream and sweet butter gives the Strawberry Shortcake Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 44.6825
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
1. Wash, hull and halve berries; combine with granulated sugar in a large bowl. Stir lightly, crushing a few of the berries. Let stand 30 minutes or until juices run freely.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Cut in shortening... - 47.5869
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Wash, hull and dry perfect strawberries.
Put cake round on cookie sheet.
Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry jam.
Set berries, pointed end up, on top.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
Continue beating, adding sugar... - 40.043