- » Strawberry Soda
Strawberry Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry soda recipes.
Strawberry Soda Whizz
Combine pineapple juice, ginger ale and soda water.
Add strawberries (which will thaw in punch) and lemon juice.
Serve chilled with cocktail umbrellas and colored straws in tall glasses. - 26.5494
Old Fashioned Strawberry Sodas
Old Fashioned Strawberry Sodas has a grand taste. Old Fashioned Strawberry Sodas gets its taste from ice cream mixed with cream topped with strawberry. Old Fashioned Strawberry Sodas is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 26.1002
Blender Strawberry Soda
Pour water and gelatin in electric blender container.
Blend till gelatin dissolves.
Pour out 1/2 cup of the mixture.
To remainder in blender add half the milk; blend well.
Add half the ice cream; blend just till smooth.
Pour into tall glasses.
Repeat with... - 23.6209
You May Also Like!
1) In an electric blender container mix first 4 ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Pour it into two glasses and add ginger ale.
3) Serve strawberry soda fresh. - 32.4639
Strawberry Ice-cream Soda
Use blender, or mix in bowl with hand beater.
To mashed fresh or barely thawed frozen berries add sugar and cream.
Mix together, add ice cream and beat till thoroughly blended.
Pour into serving glass; fill with chilled soda water, and serve at once. - 26.8252
To prepare the syrup, boil sugar and water.
Keep on fire for 2 minutes after the first boil.
Remove from fire.
Add strawberry essence, red colour & lemon juice.
Chill the syrup.
To serve, put 4-5 tbsp (1 karchhi) of syrup in a tall glass.
Put 1 tsp... - 42.4355
Old Fashioned Strawberry Soda
1) Add the strawberries to a bowl and mash with a fork.
2) Add 1 cup ice cream and 1/2 cup creme soda and stir well.
3) Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into 4 tall (14 ounce) glasses.
4) Top with the rest of the ice cream and fill glasses with the... - 37.4691
Strawberry Frosted Soda
1. In blender container place 1 cup boiling water and gelatin, cover and blend till gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Into a measuring cup pour 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture and set aside.
3. Into blender container add half the cold milk and the... - 35.4901
Strawberry Ice Cream Soda
1. Place frozen sliced strawberries and bottled strawberry syrup or melba sauce, in an electric-blender container; cover; whirl at low speed about 30 seconds; stir with a rubber spatula, then whirl at high speed about 1 minute until the consistency of... - 22.3966
Strawberry Frosted Soda
Place boiling water and gelatin in blender container; cover and blend till gelatin is dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into a measuring cup; set aside.
Add half the milk to remaining gelatin mixture in blender container; blend on low speed till... - 34.7569
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender, and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into 2 glasses; add ginger ale.
Serve immediately. - 20.1056
Ice Cream And Fruit Soda
1) In a blender, add half the ingredients and blend for 1 minute.
2) Pour out into 2 large glasses.
3) Repeat process with the remaining ingredients.
4) Add an umbrella into each glass and top with a strawberry. - 36.1177
Strawberry Banana Sodas
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the bananas, strawberries and mineral water on medium speed until smooth. - 22.6643