- » Strawberry Rice Salad
Strawberry Rice Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry rice salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry rice salad recipes.
Strawberry-blueberry Rice Salad
Place rice and water in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 4 to 7 minutes or until the water boils.
Microwave on medium for 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Chill rice for 1... - 42.3446
Strawberry Rice Salad
Kids at home love this Strawberry Rice Salad just for the flavor of strawberries. This creamy salad is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of this chill and serve Strawberry Rice Salad. - 29.2902
You May Also Like!
Shrimp And Strawberry Salad
This Shrimp And Strawberry Salad is a lovely way to tell your guests how much you've toiled to make their meal special ! A bit heavy for a salad, this rice shrimp, rice, strawberry and vegetable platter can be eaten as it is as a meal ! You'll try this ... - 41.6814
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, honey, mustard, and black pepper.
2. Toss spinach, strawberries, and red onions with dressing. - 27.7323
Summer Fruit Salad With Spinach
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the chutney, mustard, lime juice, ginger, and pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth. Or mince the chutney and place it in a jar along with the other dressing ingredients, cover tightly, and... - 31.2982
Summer Fruit With Sesame Dressing
In a large bowl combine the peaches, papaya, strawberries, and raspberries.
For vinaigrette, in a small mixing bowl combine the vinegar, honey, and oil with 'a fork or wire whisk.
Pour vinaigrette over fruit; toss gently to coat.
Divide the spinach... - 39.4767
Crunchy Hot Chicken Salad
1.In a alrge bowl, mix oranges, apples, strawberries, banana, avocados and dates.
2.In sepearte bowl,put orange juice, vegetable oil, honey, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and mustard and stir well
3.Add the lemon juice mixture on the prepared fruit... - 42.0084
Fruity Nutty Salad
1. For the dressing: In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the black rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. On a chopping board, cut the cherry tomatoes into half, chop the mango and strawberries into 1/2... - 0
Seasonal Fruit Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with oil in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add pineapple, melon, strawberries, chopped pecans and Poppy-Seed Dressing.
Toss lightly. - 38.1494
Supper A La Provencale
1) Let the Frozen Orange Cake and Crescent Rolls thaw.
2) In a pot, add in 2 cups of water. Let boil. Cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the instant minced onion and 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley to the rice while... - 42.4238
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 42.3885
Mint Pea Soup
Start off your Easter dinner with delicious and healthy appretizers like this mint and pea soup. Chef Charlie prepares this soup with peas and mint for a refreshing taste and tops it with real crab meat for extra flavor. This highly flavors soup is not only... - 113.145