- » Strawberry Rhubarb Cake
Strawberry Rhubarb Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry rhubarb cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry rhubarb cake recipes.
Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcake
1 Wash rhubarb, trim the ends and cut into 1-inch pieces. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2 In a medium-size heavy saucepan,combine with 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar and water;cover.
3 Cook over low heat to boiling, then simmer for 5 minutes,... - 45.6584
Strawberry Rhubarb Shortcake
1. Wash rhubarb; trim ends and cut into 1-inch pieces. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2. Combine with 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar and water in a medium-size heavy saucepan; cover. Heat over low heat to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes, or until tender;... - 43.357
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Rhubarb Coffee Cake With Crunch Topping
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut or rub butter into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form.
Beat eggs to blend with buttermilk and vanilla; stir into flour mixture just... - 33.8149
Angel Food Cake And Frozen Yogurt With Strawberry Rhubarb Syrup
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Combine rhubarb, strawberries, water, sugar, wine, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla bean and orange zest in the saucepan and stir to mix well.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 48.7201
Strawberry Shortcake Sauce Supreme
1) In a bowl with the whipped cream, gently fold the yogurt until well blended.
2) Stir in the rhubarb sauce and lemon juice, mix thoroughly.
3) Use as required. - 28.8685
Strawberry Rhubarb Cake
Layer the rhubarb, sugar, marshmallows and dry gelatin mix in a greased 9x13 inch cake pan in the order listed.
Prepare the yellow cake batter using the package directions.
Pour the batter evenly over the gelatin layer.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the brown... - 33.8942
Strawberry Rhubarb Ribboned Cheesecake
Heat oven to 400°.
In small bowl stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar.
Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture forms coarse crumbs; stir in milk to moisten.
Press crust mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
Bake for... - 47.5817
Strawberry Rhubarb Tart
In large heavy saucepan, combine rhubarb, brown sugar and port.
Cook over low heat, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar has melted.
Increase heat to medium; cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring often, until mixture is almost a puree but... - 37.5359
Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the rhubarb. Pour the sugar all over and add the grape juice and cinnamon stick. Stir properly.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 6 hours or till the rhubarb is softened.
3) Add the strawberries and stir well.... - 33.9892
Rhubarb And Strawberry Trifle
In saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge.
Meanwhile, in separate heavy saucepan, beat egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch until smooth.
Gradually whisk in milk; cook over medium heat, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce heat to... - 41.6631
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049