- » Strawberry Pecan Cake
Strawberry Pecan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry pecan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry pecan cake recipes.
Baked Strawberry And Pecan Bread
Looking for a recipe to make sweet bread that can be served alongside almost everything and tastes amazing even when consumed alone? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make yummy strawberry bread, guaranteed to please the taste buds. - 111.87
Fruit Salad With Strawberries And Cream
To make dressing, in blender, puree enough of the strawberries (about 1/2 cup) to make 1/4 cup puree.
Reserve remaining strawberries.
In bowl stir puree, mint and honey into sour cream to blend.
To assemble salad, line individual salad plates with... - 26.9108
Fruit Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Slice 1 cup of the strawberries and set aside.
Place remaining 2 1/2 cups of berries in a blender or food processor with the mint, honey, and sour cream or yogurt. Puree.
Toss reserved sliced strawberries with blueberries and navel orange slices.
Line 6 salad... - 29.527
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 29.4275
Sour Cream Cheesecake
Combine first 4 ingredients, mixing well, firmly press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, gradually add 1 cup sugar, mixing well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 43.0674
Frozen Strawberry Cake
Combine ingredients in order listed and blend well.
Line a freezing tray with oiled paper, fill with the mixture and freeze until firm.
Cut into squares, top with whipped cream and a few pecan meats if desired.
Serves 6. - 32.5025
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.3067
Strawberry Crunch Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the juice from thawed strawberries, but save for glaze.
3) Mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt and keep aside.
4) Take a large mixing bowl and combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and butter in it.
5) Beat... - 48.224
Strawberry Upside Down Shortcake
1. In a large bowl, tip in the sliced strawberries and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar and mix well
2. In another bowl, mix the cream with confectioner-€™s sugar and whip till stiff. Chill this till required.
3. Preheat oven to 425F
4. Grease... - 47.2176
Strawberry Shortcake Bowl
Chill berries about 1/2 hour.
Meanwhile brush baking sheet with melted butter.
Separate each biscuit into 2 thinner biscuits by pulling apart between layers.
Lightly brush both sides of each biscuit with butter.
Dip both sides in sugar-cinnamon mixture; place... - 37.9396
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 46.4096
Southern Strawberry Stack
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Butter the backs of 2 layer-cake pans of 9x1 ½-inches.
3) Into a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add the brown sugar and stir well.
4) Use a pastry blender... - 44.9631
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter until soft and beat adding sugar gradually, until light and fluffy.
3. beat hard adding egg yolks and vanilla.
4. In a bowl sift cardamom and allspice with flour, gradually add to... - 47.3799
Lithuanian Strawberry Torte
In large mixing bowl cream together 1 1/4 cups of the sugar and the butter till very light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each; continue beating till very fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 42.3315
Strawberry Pineapple Cups
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the pecans, strawberries, marshmallows and pineapple.
3) Mix 3 tablespoons reserved syrup and gelatin together.
4) Bring rest of the syrup to a boil and stir into the gelatin... - 39.6824
Champagne Fruit Cake
In a large bowl combine nuts, dates, fruits, and peels.
In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar till light.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Beat in rum and the 2 tablespoons brandy.
Stir together flour and spices.
Add to... - 43.7489
Gluten Free Vegetable Cheese Cake
Nina Cucina gives you a tasty and flavorful dessert. This is made using vegetables showing that they aren't just for dinner anymore ! - 96.3341
Tennessee Jam Cake
Cream margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in preserves and eggs.
Add combined dry-ingredients to creamed mixture, alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into three greased and floured 9-inch... - 42.7423
Very Berry Bran Coffee Cake
1. Move a rack to the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
2. Whisk together bake mix, flour, bran, sugar substitute, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and pecans in a medium bowl; make a well in the... - 37.6274
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine strawberries and granulated sugar, toss well. Set aside.
3. Combine baking mix, milk, and melted butter in a large bowl, stir until a soft dough forms. Spread dough evenly into 2 (8-inch) square baking pans coated with... - 32.9917
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
1) Place raisins in a bowl and pour sherry over them. Soak overnight.
2) Take a 10 inch tube pan and grease it. Also, line it with waxed paper.
3) Preheat oven to 275° F.
4) Take the bowl with raisins and mix together red cherries,... - 46.2842
Apricot Pinwheel Slices
A deicious apricot pinwheel slices recipe. (image via: cattapanscookies.blogspot.com) - 30.2457
Fruit Crowned Chocolate Mocha Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
Line bottom and sides of 4 (8-inch) round cake pans with aluminum foil leaving 2-inch edge of aluminum foil; grease and flour bottoms only.
In large mixer bowl beat eggs at medium high speed until light and foamy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add 1... - 42.5244
Vanilla Butter Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add butter and vanilla extract.
Pour over cake, spreading to within 3/4 inch of... - 38.8616
Mix together all fruits and nuts.
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on pudding package.
Arrange a layer of sponge cake slices in a large glass bowl.
Top with a layer of mixed fruits and nuts, and sprinkle with brandy
Continue in layers until about 2 inches... - 39.6311
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
Pour sherry .over raisins, and let them soak overnight.
Combine next 5 ingredients; dredge in 1 cup flour, stirring to coat.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 36.736
Swedish Jam Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with 1 table spoon butter and dust with 2 tablespoons of flour.
3) In an electric beater bowl, place together cake mix, almonds, margarine and egg.
4) Process at low speed for 5... - 45.0866
Strawberry Pecan Cake Recipes By Category
Strawberry Pecan Cake Dish: