- » Strawberry Orange Jam
Strawberry Orange Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Strawberry Orange Jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Strawberry Orange Jam recipes.
1) Combine together the gelatine and boiling water in a small heatproof bowl.
2) Stir well till the gelatine has completely dissolved.
3) Add the strawberries and grated lemon and orange peels and stir well.
4) Allow the mixture to cool and then pour... - 33.0809
Quick Strawberry Jam
Crush strawberries one layer at a time.
Measure 4 1/2 cups berries and grated orange peel into a large sauce pot.
Add pectin and place over high heat.
Stir until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
Add the sugar; return to a rolling boil.
Boil hard 1 minute,... - 33.3352
Freezer Strawberry Jam
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. In large bowl, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough strawberries to make 2 cups fruit. With rubber spatula, stir in sugar and orange juice until thoroughly mixed; let stand 10... - 30.6174
1. Place the raspberries, strawberries, apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and honey in a food processor or blender. Puree.
2. Place the jam mixture in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until mixture is thick.
3. Allow to cool,... - 27.3304
Strawberry Melba Jam
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring almost constantly.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 30 to 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Do not overcook.
Remove from heat and ladle immediately... - 33.8989
Fruit Cup Jam
Cut the package of strawberries in half while frozen and return one half to freezer.
Thaw other half and crush well with a fork.
Grate 1/2 tsp. orange rind from orange and add to berries.
Peel and section orange, discarding seeds and membrane.
Break up orange... - 34.6484
Mix and sift flour, baking powder, and salt; cut in shortening; add orange juice gradually.
Mix; roll out 1/4-inch thick on lightly floured board.
Cut into 4-inch squares, spread 1 diagonal half of each pastry square with one of the jams or with apple butter.... - 34.7582
Divide strawberries evenly between 4 serving dishes and chill thoroughly.
At serving time, fold together ice cream, orange marmalade, rum extract and topping.
Spoon over cold strawberries. - 30.1125
Orange Flavor Strawberry Muffin
LUSCIOUS TREAT !!!! A fine video to prepare orange flavor strawberry muffin. Healthy and delicious, they are a delight to munch on with that morning coffee. An all time kids' favorite. Pack them in those brown bags and watch them disappear even before lunch. - 108.733
Holiday Cranberry Jam
Finely chop or grind the cranberries.
Cut the orange in quarters and remove the seeds, then grind.
Combine the chopped fruits, water, sugar and crushed strawberries in a large kettle.
Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, then bring to a... - 34.8113
Poached Eggs And Whole Grain Toast With Jam
Toast the bread and wrap it in a cloth napkin to keep warm while the eggs are poaching.
In a saucepan, bring the water and vinegar to a boil (the vinegar helps the egg whites coagulate), then lower the heat so that the water simmers.
Break an egg into a... - 35.2101
Quick Fix Fresh Fruit Jam
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice and allow to soften for 1 minute.
2. Add sugar, stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
3. Remove from heat, stir in strawberries and orange rind.
4. Pour into covered container... - 37.326
In a small saucepan combine strawberry jam or preserves, cranberry juice, margarine or butter, and orange or lemon peel.
Heat through till jam is melted.
Cool slightly before serving over ice cream.
Cover and chill leftover sauce in the refrigerator.
To... - 25.4735
Strawberry Cheesecake Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Combine melted butter and biscuit crumbs.
3) Place paper cups inside the muffin pans.
4) Equally distribute the crumbs in the pans by pressing gently into bottoms of cup cake liners. Keep this... - 44.5767
Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
In a small bowl, mash cream cheese until softened.
Stir in jam and mix well.
NOTE: One tbsp (15 mL) low-fat cream cheese has only 50 calories.
VARIATIONS: ... - 24.2288
Strawberry Salad Dressing
You may use other kinds of fruit, such as apples, oranges, raspberries, pears or you may combine them. - 24.1441
Trifle Or Tipsy Cake
Split cake into thin layers, spread with jam and about half of the apricot puree, and sandwich back together.
Cut in bars about 1"x2" and pack into a 2-quart serving dish; arrange oranges in and around cake if you like.
Prick cake well all over and pour... - 39.5474
Cut spongecake into very small cubes.
In a large bowl, mix spongecake cubes with flavored light cream.
In a large serving bowl, place half the spongecake mixture.
Cover with small spoonfuls of sherbet, alternating with sliced strawberries.
Top with remaining... - 37.4492
Ice Cream Fiesta
Split the cake into two equal halves.
Spread 1 tbsp of marmalade on each piece.
Boil 1/2 cup water with 2 tbsp sugar & lemon juice.
Add apple pieces.
Cook for 2 minutes till apples turn soft.
Strain apple pieces, reserving the syrup.
In the empty cake... - 42.2778
Summer Fruit Sorbet
Put a food-processor bowl or blender jug in the refrigerator for a few minutes to ensure that it is really cold.
Place all the ingredients in the cooled food-processor bowl and process until smooth.
Scoop out the sorbet . - 28.5152
Easy Tapioca Cream
Beat egg yolk and combine with milk, tapioca, sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Cook for 10 minutes over boiling water, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat egg white until stiff and fold into tapioca mixture.
Serve plain or... - 35.8699
Stack dessert crepes one at a time; place layer of applesauce, custard, or preserve between each 2 crepes.
Top with liqueur; cut into quarters with sharp knife. - 21.3428
1) Use an ovenproof or plastic dish of similar size to your trifle bowl to line with cling wrap.
2) Cut the sponge cakes into halves and sandwich with jam.
3) Arrange in the bowl, by cutting in pieces.
4) Squeeze in the juice from the orange and... - 44.3007
Method Make pastry dough and chill.
Roll out, line flan ring; flute or scallop edges.
Spread bottom of dough first with jam, then marmalade.
Set oven at moderately hot (375Â°F).
Cream butter in a bowl, add sugar and grated lemon rind; beat until light and... - 22.9046
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pudding mix, 2 tablespoons of the rum and nutmeg.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
CUT rounded top off pound cake;... - 42.2962
Holiday Plum Pudding
In bowl, stir bread crumbs into milk; let cool.
In large bowl, whisk together suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinna-mon, cloves and nutmeg.
Whisk in bread mixture.
Stir in lexia and sultana raisins, dates,... - 46.1777
Holiday Plum Pudding
1) Take a bowl, mix bread crumbs into milk and allow the mixture to cool.
2) In large bowl, combine the suet, eggs, sugar, molasses, jam, orange rind and juice, lemon rind and juice, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and mix with quick light... - 49.1614
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, orange zest, and salt. Mix with a wooden spoon until blended. Beat in oil, eggs, lemonjuice, and orange juice just until dough forms. Add enough... - 38.5851
Easter Cheese Cake
Prepare dough for crust; line pan.
Beat eggs at high speed until thickened.
Slowly beat in sugar, beating until mixture piles softly.
Press cheese through a sieve.
Beat cheese with butter, salt, vanilla extract, and lemon peel.
Fold eggs into cheese... - 43.2065
In a small bowl, combine the egg, egg white, sugar, and cornstarch.
Whisk well to combine.
Whisk in 1/2 cup of the milk.
Place the remaining 2 1/2 cups milk in a medium saucepan.
Place over medium heat until warm but not boiling.
Remove from the heat and... - 42.8855
Ricotta Ring With Fresh Berries Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin with orange liqueur. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add cream, icing sugar, essence, yogurt and... - 39.331
Rhubarb Raisin Marmalade
Finely grate orange and lemon peels; squeeze and reserve juices.
In a large saucepan, combine peels, juices, sugar, rhubarb, strawberries and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves; add raisins.
Bring to a full rolling boil; cook over... - 31.6295
Sweet Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Prepare cake as instructed.
Let cool, but do not slice and fill.
Combine egg yolks and sugar in mixer bowl; beat with electric mixer until thick and creamy.
Gradually pour in kirsch; beat well.
Cut cream cheese into small cubes.
Add to egg-yolk mixture... - 41.7021
Three Layer Fruit Cake
1) Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside,
2) Beat together eggs, sugar, butter, allspice, jam, vanilla and buttermilk. Add nuts and dried fruit. Blend thoroughly. Pour into greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
3)... - 30.7658
Spread ladyfingers or large cubes of cake with raspberry jam and place in the bottom of a bowl.
Drain fruit and spoon 1/2 cup juice over the cake (if fresh fruit has no juice, use orange juice).
Spread the fruit on top.
For custard, mix cornstarch with 1/4... - 42.379
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 44.7952
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Pineapple And Cucumber Salad
The flesh and juice of pineapples are used in cuisines around the world. In many tropical countries, pineapple is prepared, and sold on roadsides as a snack. They are sold whole, or in halves with a stick inserted. Whole, cored slices with a cherry in the... - 125.82
Blueberry Filled Bun
Its an easy blueberry flavored stuffed bun recipe. A perfect choice when you have kids as guests!!! - 0
Cut cake into 2-inch-thick slices and cut slices into l-by-4-inch strips.
Spread preserves over one side of each strip.
Arrange half the cake, jam-side up, in the bottom of a 12-cup serving bowl.
Sprinkle with half the sherry.
Arrange half the fruit over the... - 32.6994
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Almond Chocolate Birthday Cake, 杏仁朱古力生日蛋糕
Almonds are great sources of protein and having them in desserts is easy, here is a recipe to make a delightful birthday cake using the same. Check out this Chinese recipe by Marie wong showing how to make Almond Chocolate Cake consisting of a filling and... - 94.6127
Today I am going to show you how to make a staple Moroccan cake called Meskoutal. There are so many recipes of Meskouta because every Moroccan family has its own way of making it. We are going to make the yogurt version, some people prefer to replace the... - 127.61