- » Strawberry Mousse Cup
Strawberry Mousse Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry mousse cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry mousse cup recipes.
Dark Chocolate Mousse And Strawberry Cream In Chocolate Cups
The real goal of any hot Valentine's Day date isn't to make a great dinner; it's to make a dessert! With that in mind, we're going to need something a little richer, sexier, and more decadent than usual. Luckily, richer, sexier, and more decadent is exactly... - 86.6203
Strawberry And Raspberry Mousse
Grease 8 cup (2 L) souffle mold with oil.
Sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup (50 ml) hot water placed in small bowl; set aside.
Place half of sugar, maple syrup and boiling water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in... - 44.4263
Clean and slice the strawberries.
Place in a bowl with the fruit sugar and lemon juice.
Stir gently and set aside.
Beat the egg whites until stiff and whip the cream.
Add the vanilla, mix.
Place the unflavored gelatin in a microwave-safe measuring cup, add... - 40.0827
In the heat of sweltering summer if you need a refreshing and cool desert then the Strawberry mousse is the best bet. The strawberry mousse is best replacement of chocolate dessert. - 38.9469
In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup (60 mL) strawberry syrup.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Dip bottom of bowl in hot water until gelatin dissolves completely.
Fold in strawberries and yogurt.
In a second bowl, whip cream and sugar.
Add to strawberries... - 39.6951
Mix berries and sugar, let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, saving juice.
If you do not have one cup of juice add water.
Cook kanten and juice 5 minutes, cool.
Fold berries into kanten, chill.
Fold in the tofu whipped topping, recipe below.
Pour into parfait glasses... - 29.1808
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until... - 83.4235
Crush berries; add sugar and wine.
Stir well; chill.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; add 1/2 cup boiling water.
Stir to dissolve; cool.
Combine gelatin and chilled strawberry mixture; beat until thickened slightly.
Fold in whipped cream; turn into... - 34.8783
Chilled Strawberry Mousse
Strawberry Mousse has a Exceptional taste.The lemon juice and eggs gives the Strawberry Mousse Imposing taste. - 42.3498
Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water over low heat.
Crush the berries in a bowl.
Put the cream, sugar and egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and beat over barely simmering water until the custard is smooth and thick.
Stir in the gelatin,... - 39.7471
Wash and hull 8 cups strawberries.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree strawberries and sugar.
Place strawberry mixture in a large bowl and stir in Marsala or liquor, and lemon juice.
Stir gelatin into hot water until... - 38.5719
Frozen Strawberry Mousse
Cut the strawberries into a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in the top of a double boiler.
Bring the water to a boil in the bottom of the double boiler.
Put on the top part of the double boiler and heat... - 36.9551
Gelatin Free Strawberry Mousse
Mash the strawberries with the sugar in a mixing bowl.
Fold in the cream, and add the vanilla extract, then turn into small bowls, chill, and serve. - 21.7233
1. In bowl, combine gelatin, water and lemon juice and let stand for 2 minutes or until gelatin has softened.
2. Then microwave at Medium (50%) for 1 minute.
3. Stir in pureed strawberries, microwave at Medium (50%) for 2 minutes and stir well.
4. In... - 41.6176
1. In a saucepan, boil sugar and milk to scalding stage.
2. In a container of food processor, add marshmallows and hot milk and blend them by running CRUMB blade for about 25 seconds.
3. Stir in vanilla and strawberries and blend them by running CRUMB... - 36.287
Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Wash, hull, drain and crush or press strawberries through a coarse sieve or a food mill.
There will be from 1 1/2 to 2 cups pulp and juice.
If berries are sour, 1/4 cup more sugar will be required.
Add sugar to pulp... - 36.1185
Puree the strawberries, then pass through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Dissolve the gelatin in a little of the puree in a small bowl placed over a saucepan of hot water.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then blend with the remaining puree.
Add... - 42.5383
1) Pour the milk in the freezer tray and freeze it until semi frozen.
2) Place a large bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
3) In a small bowl, soak gelatine in water until soft.
4) In a saucepan, mix together strawberries with sweetener... - 38.5852
1) Wash the strawberries. Hull them and sprinkle sugar over them in a bowl. Let it be for 1 hour.
2) Mash the strawberries and strain them through a fine sieve.
3)In a saucepan, boil water and add in the gelatine that has been soaked in... - 37.6713
Strawberry Lemon Mousse
In a medium saucepan mix 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk gradually.
Cook over medium heat until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
Stir in lemon juice and rind.
Cool, stirring occasionally.
In a mixer bowl beat egg whites... - 35.3335
Wild Strawberry Mousse
Add berries, sugar and vanilla.
Pack in freezer trays and freeze until solid. - 24.7789
Strawberry Yogurt Mousse
Strawberry Yogurt Mousse is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Strawberry Yogurt Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.794
Whip cream in blender until stiff.
Turn into bowl.
Reserve 6 large, perfect strawberries as garnish.
Blend remaining strawberries, honey and mint until smooth.
Fold gently into the whipped cream.
Freeze, without stirring, in ice tray of refrigerator.
Serve... - 27.0337
White Chocolate And Strawberry Mousse
1. In a blender or food processor add half the strawberries and puree until smooth.
2. Through a fine sieve into a bowl pass the pureed strawberries and add the lemon juice.
3. Slice the rest of the fruit and add to the puree. Refrigerate... - 42.0755
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Beat 1 package of the cream cheese until smooth.
Add milk and 1 tablespoon sugar; blend well.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla until soft peaks... - 45.9006
Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cake
Make sponge according to directions on packet, but add sifted cocoa before starting to beat.
Pour mixture into greased swiss roll tin (base measures 25cm x 30cm) bake in moderate oven 15 to 20 minutes, turn onto rack to cool.
When cake is cold, split cake in... - 44.8512
Frozen Strawberry Mousse In A Meringue Shell
For meringue shells: Preheat oven to 180°F.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and cream of tartar and continue beating until soft peaks form.
Add 2/3 cup powdered sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and beat until stiff and shiny.
Fold in remaining powdered... - 42.7884
Maple Mousse With Strawberry Puree
Strawberry Puree: In food processor or blender, puree strawberries until smooth.
Strain through fine sieve into bowl; stir in sugar until dissolved.
Spoon 1 tbsp (15 mL) puree into each of six 1-cup (250 mL) wine glasses.
Refrigerate remainder for topping.
... - 41.2222
Fresh Strawberry Mousse
In a bowl, combine boiling water and 1/2 cup sugar.
Combine unflavored gelatin and orange juice in a small saucepan and set aside for 5 minutes to soften.
Stir mixture 1 1/2 to 2 minutes over low heat, or until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from... - 40.3644
Strawberry Vanilla Mousse
1) To prepare the sauce, first clean and hull berries.
2) Reserve 1 cup of best berries for garnish and use the remainders to pass through a food mill.
3) Remove the strain by straining the pulp.
4) In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup sugar and... - 43.2934
Strawberry Or Other Fruit Mousse
1.Whip and drain the cream.
2.Mix with it the pulp of any fruit drained free of juice and sprinkled well with powdered sugar.
3.Add vanilla, mold, and pack in ice and salt for 3 hours, or pack and freeze in the trays of the mechanical... - 27.4134
Fresh Strawberry Mousse
Oil one 3-cup mold (or two 1-cup souffle dishes fitted with foil collars).
Place orange juice in cup.
Sprinkle with gelatin and let stand until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine whole egg, yolk and sugar in medium bowl of electric mixer... - 43.075
Fresh Nectarine Mousse With Strawberries
Pour water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.
Warm milk in top of a double boiler set over hot water.
Add gelatin to milk, and stir over hot water until completely dissolved.
Peel nectarines, and slice them... - 40.3761
Coffee Mousse With Strawberries
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, then stir over hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the instant coffee and keep aside to cool.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs, until pale and thick.
4) Stir in the milk and orange peel, beat until... - 45.6388
Strawberry Bavarois Mousse With Kiwi Fruit Sauce
1 Thaw the frozen fruit slowly.
2 In a food processor jar or blender put the strawberries and reduce to a puree.
3 Pour into a large mixing bowl and stir in the confectioner's sugar.
4 In a bowl, pour the citron or orange flower... - 42.3162
Strawberry Brownie Mousse Torte
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan and grease the bottom with shortening.
3) In a large bowl, add all base ingredients and beat 50 strokes with spoon.
4) Spoon in the pan and spread evenly.
5) Bake for 35 to... - 47.0535
Chocolate Berry Mousse
Melt chocolate in stainless steel bowl set over saucepan half-filled with hot water, placed over medium heat.
Remove bowl from pan; mix in whole egg with whisk.
Add pureed strawberries and mix well.
Pour into food processor and blend 1 minute.
Blend in hot... - 38.545
Apricot Mousse With Low Fat Yogurt
Apricot Mousse has a great taste. Apricot Mousse gets it taste from yoghurt mixed with apricot and orange flavor liqueur. Apricot Mousse is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 38.8014
Tofu Chocolate Mousse
A healthy chocolate mousse? Does such a thing exist? You bet it does! Here is the recipe video coming straight to you! A delightful video that includes chocolate(!!) and tofu! This recipe does not include any dairy product for those who need to avoid it.... - 122.052
Mango And Passion Fruit Mousse
Dissolve gelatine in the water over low heat. Cool and stir in the mango and passion fruit pulp. Place over ice until the mixture starts to thicken. Stir in creme de cacao. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into a glass or china bowl. If liked decorate with... - 24.8317
Lime Mousse In A Seafoam Shell
To Make Seafoam Shell: Preheat the oven to 225°F.
Choose an ovenproof 10- to 12-cup (2 1/2- to 3-quart) bowl such as a round glass Pyrex dish.
(Don't worry about the little handles.) In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites... - 39.427
Soften gelatine in cold water for five minutes.
Dissolve gelatine mixture and jelly powder in hot water and chill until it begins to set.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fruit and pour into a rinsed mold.
Refrigerate until firm.
Unmold and decorate with... - 35.1088
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse
Amaretto Chocolate Mousse is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Amaretto Chocolate Mousse is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.5115
Berry And Mousse Pastries
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Unroll phyllo dough on a large cutting board or work surface. Cut phyllo dough in half lengthwise. Carefully wrap and refreeze one... - 32.1361
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Going vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing any of the creamy decadent deserts you love. This chocolate peanut butter mousse recipe from the new Spork-Fed cookbook will have you grabbing for vegan desserts every time! You won’t believe that it was made with... - 131.764
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 43.5567
Rainbow Frozen Mousse
1. Prepare a collar for a 4-cup souffle dish by tearing a 24-inch piece of aluminum foil from a box and folding in half, lengthwise. Wrap the foil around the dish and secure with paper clips.
2. Dissolve the strawberry-flavored gelatin in 1 cup of boiling... - 30.4987
Fruit Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or with an electric mixer, whip the ricotta for about 2 minutes, or until very smooth and slighdy fluffed up.
Rinse and stem the fresh fruit.
Cut large strawberries into smaller pieces, and pit cherries.
Set aside several... - 32.0782
Basic Mousse With Variations
This Basic Mousse with Variations is a delightful new version of this basically wonderful dessert ! Try this strawberry garnished dessert right away ! Let me know if you've liked this Basic Mousse with Variations. - 32.8545
Tropical Vanilla Mousse With Fresh Papaya
Cut the papayas into 1/2-inch thick slices to fit a wide-mouth stemmed glass.
Remove the seeds and skin and cut each slice in half.
In a small bowl soften the gelatin in cold water.
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Bring 5 cups of water... - 39.9006
Double Chocolate Velvet Mousse
1. Combine milk chocolate melts with half the sour cream and 1 egg yolk in a large bowl, stir until smooth. Beat 2 egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually add half the caster sugar, beat for a further 3 minutes; fold into chocolate mixture. Pour mousse... - 31.3116
Chocolate Mousse Meringues
Prepare Individual Meringue Shells.
Cool the meringues thoroughly.
In a heavy saucepan combine sugar, cocoa powder, and gelatin.
Stir in evaporated skimmed milk, egg yolks, and salt, mixing till well blended.
Cook and stir over low heat about 3 minutes or... - 40.691
Classic Peach Mousse
Place the peaches in a blender container or food processor and puree.
Beat the egg yolks in a mixing bowl until light yellow.
Gradually stir in the sugar and milk.
Transfer to the top part of a double boiler and set the pan over hot water.
Simmer,... - 41.1592
Frozen Maple Mousse
The Frozen Maple Mousse listed her is one of the simplest recipes prepared by me for my family. It is a wonderful Dessert that can be made with simple cheap ingredients. Try it for your family and you will win. - 42.0737
Summer Fruit Mousse
1 Layer the fruit in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) casserole.
2 Add the water and cover with a lid or plastic wrap, pierced. Microwave on full power for 5 minutes, and immediately stir in the sugar so that it dissolves.
3 Sieve the fruit and fold in the... - 35.34
How about a creamy chocolate mousse with no cream, no chocolate and no calories? Sounds crazy and awesome at the same time! But here is an excellent recipe which has a cashew cream base, cacao powder mix and some delicious strawberries! So simple to put... - 125.487
Basic Mousse With Variations
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Set over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved (about 3 minutes).
Pour gelatin mixture into a food processor or blender container; add remaining ingredients except ice... - 33.5
Fresh Fruit Mousse
Pour boiling water into blender.
Add gelatin and 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Cover and blend at low speed until completely dissolved, about 30 seconds.
Blend in strawberries, a few at a time, at high speed until pureed.
Chill until slightly thickened, about 2... - 37.8181
1) Take 1 1/2 cups hot water and soften gelatin in it.
2) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for until sugar dissolves completely.
4) Add gelatin and blend nicely.
5) Remove from... - 44.2892
Coffee Caramel Mousse With Pecan Praline
Measure 1/2 cup of the cream into pan, add coffee beans, heat slowly without boiling.
Spread sugar evenly over base of large heavy-based pan, cook over medium heat until sugar turns golden brown.
Spread nuts onto greased oven tray, pour about 2 tablespoons of... - 38.9024
Fresh Fruits On A Skewer With Raspberry Mousse
Puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor, then pass through a fine sieve to strain out the seeds.
You will have about 1/2 cup puree.
Taste for sweetness.
Make the Spa Cream and fold it into the raspberry puree.
Divide the mousse among 4... - 32.2786
The marshmallow mousse is a fruity and nutty mousse made with marshmallows and cream. Prepared along with milk and vanilla, the marshmallow mousse is creamy and delightfully indulgent on a weekend night! - 38.4148
White Chocolate Mousse
1. In large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and whipping cream(1/4 cup) on high heat for 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stir after 1 minute.
2. Allow to sit for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the remaining... - 0
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 40.5817
Easy Mango Mousse
For all those, who believe that preparing a perfect mango mousse is only a professional chef's job, it is wrong. Perhaps you had no idea, that it could be so easy and so quick. Next time, you go to the grocery shop, grab a pair of ripe mangoes or a can of... - 118.802
Rhubarb Mousse In Cookie Tulip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a parchment paper and cut into 4 rounds of 7 inch each. Apply butter on one side of the rounds and arrange on baking sheets greased with butter with buttered portion facing up.
4. In a... - 48.2574
Toblerone Mousse Fondues With Meringues And Fruit
In a metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water melt the chocolate with the cream, stirring, remove the bowl from the pan, and let the mixture cool while making the meringue.
In another metal bowl combine the whites and the sugar, set the bowl... - 38.2586
1. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (12 X 8 inch) jelly roll tin.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar together using an electric whisk, until very thick and mousse-like. Carefully fold in the flour and almonds, adding the water when almost folded in.
3. Turn the mixture into... - 29.9228
English Muffins With Strawberries
English Muffins with Strawberries 4 Ingredients Breakfast, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
Strawberry Walnut Gateau
1. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch) jelly roll tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk with an electric whisk for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is very thick and mousse-like.
3. Carefully fold in the flour and ground walnuts.
4.... - 31.9806
Strawberry Bavarian Deluxe
Place strawberries, preserves and sucralose in food processor fitted with steel blade.
Process until smooth.
Transfer mixture to bowl.
Combine vinegar with 1/4 cup water in small saucepan.
Sprinkle in gelatin and let stand until softened.
Stir in... - 45.5922
Strawberry Ice Cream
2. In a bowl beat egg yolks and sugar over a pan of hot water till thick and mousse-like.
3. Slowly pour int the warm milk into egg mixture, beating constantly.
4. Place a pan of water over medium flame heat and bring it to... - 44.0221
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring! Were you looking for a tasty and simple dessert for your party? Then Chocolate Cream Puff Ring is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 41.8476
1) In a saucepan, add chocolate and butter.
2) Place over low heat to melt the chocolate and butter.
3) Add vanilla to stir in after removing from heat.
4) Allow to cool and thicken slightly.
5) Take medium fluted paper cups to coat the inside with... - 33.4803
Bavarois Au Fraise Du Bois
Puree the strawberries in a food processor so that you have about four cups.
Stir in the sugar and vanilla, blending well.
In the top of a double boiler, combine the gelatin with the quarter cup water.
Place over boiling water to dissolve the gelatin... - 37.5535
Frozen Chocolate Crepes
1. Take a blender and add milk, flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa, butter, cinnamon and Grand Marnier.
2. Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds and scrape down its sides using spatula.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with batter and cover it. Allow the bowl to remain... - 47.7409
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait
Raspberry Yogurt Parfait is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Raspberry Yogurt Parfait dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 28.2631
Boite Aux Fraises
1. Grease and line a 20 cm (8 inch) square cake tin.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar together using an electric whisk for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is very thick and mousse-like.
3. Carefully fold in the flour, then turn into the prepared tin. Bake in a... - 35.4193
Ice Cream And An Ice Cream Sandwich
An adaptation of the fantastic Chocolate Mousse recipe from the messy chef, I try out 4 different flavors, and on a whim test it out as an ice cream sandwich with the Honey (cinnamon) Cookies. An adaptation of a recipe from comfybelly. Like all of my recipes,... - 119.285