- » Strawberry Jubilee
Strawberry Jubilee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry jubilee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry jubilee recipes.
1. To prepare the berries wash them gently, remove hulls, slice in half lengthwise if large and set aside in bowl.
2. In small saucepan, simmer combining strawberry jam, sugar and 1/2 cup brandy uncovered, until slightly... - 37.8366
Measure 1 cup of the berries; mash.
Slice remaining berries.
In chafing dish or medium saucepan stir together brown sugar and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in the mashed strawberries and lime or lemon juice.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is... - 37.7925
Strawberries Jubilee With Coffee Ice Cream
Wash, drain, and hull berries.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
When ready to serve, put strawberries in chafing dish with red wine.
Pour heated brandy over berries.
Stir gently to keep flame lighted as you spoon strawberries over ice cream. - 31.6297
Strawberries Kirsch Jubilee
Strawberries Jubilee is a delicious dessert which I always crave for. Try this Strawberries Jubilee; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 31.1538
Blend reserved strawberry syrup and cornstarch; heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thick and clear.
Remove from heat; stir in strawberries.
Pour into chafing dish to keep warm.
Heat brandy just until warm in long-handled ladle or small... - 22.993
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Alaska Jubilee
Line 1 1/2-quart bowl with aluminum foil.
Pack ice cream in bowl.
Freeze until firm.
Bake cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed on package.
Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place cake layer on baking... - 39.2793
Floating Heart Cherries Jubilee
1) Line a 1 1/2 to 2 quart, heart-shaped mould with plastic wrap.
2) Allow the vanilla or strawberry ice cream to slightly soften at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
3) Transfer the softened ice cream into the mould. Freeze the mould till... - 38.8605
Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Pea Jubilee
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Plunge sugar snap peas into boiling water; cook for 45 seconds. Drain and immediately plunge into ice water for 2 minutes. Drain.
2. Place snap peas in a bowl. Add orange slices and strawberries.
3. Add poppy seed... - 26.3426
Jubilee Cherry Topping
1. Drain the cherries
2. Set aside 1/4 cup of the cherry liquid for later use
3. In a large 1-1/2 quart casserole, combine the cherry water, wine, Danish-Dessert mix and sugar
4. Mix thoroughly
5. Boil on High for 4 to 5 minutes until... - 40.8544
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 126.741
Angel Meringue Torte
Heat oven to 450°.
Butter bottom only of 9-inch springform pan or tube pan, 10X4 inches.
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large mixer bowl on medium speed until foamy.
Beat in sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time; continue beating until stiff and... - 41.2498
Process cottage cheese in a blender or the work bowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade until smooth.
Add vanilla and process a few seconds more.
Place 2 tablespoons whipped cottage cheese on each crepe.
Fold over and top with 2 tablespoons... - 27.8457
An English classic perfect for afternoon tea. Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with these quick to bake scones that go perfectly with Jam and Clotted Cream. - 128.69