- » Strawberry Jello Square
Strawberry Jello Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry jello square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry jello square recipes.
Combine flour, pecans and butter; mix well.
Press evenly on bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Bake in preheated 375Â° oven for about 20 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
Combine gelatin, pie filling mix and water in medium saucepan; blend well.
Cook and stir over medium... - 40.2998
Strawberry Cream Squares
1) Mix all the ingredients together properly.
2) Into a 9x13-inch pan, pour 1/2 of the mixture. Chill.
3) Once the mixture is solid, cover with 1 pint of sour cream.
4) Add the remaining jello mixture and fruit.
5) Put the preparation back in the... - 32.1433
Cranberry Apple Jello Salad
1. In a bowl, mix unflavored gelatin and jello and keep aside for a couple of hours.
2. To the gelatin mixture, pour hot water and stir until dissolved.
3. Using a fork, break up the cranberry and add to the gelatin mixture.
4. Keep the bowl in... - 43.3942
Low Cal Dessert Squares
Mix well crumbs and margarine.
Pat into 9 x 13" pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Â°F.
Blend cottage cheese in food processor until smooth.
Add sugar substitute, whipped topping (mixed as package directs); spread on crumb base.
Dissolve jello powder in... - 42.5115
Strawberry Banana Salad
Thaw and drain strawberries, reserving juice.
To this juice, add enough water to make 3 cups of liquid.
Bring to a quick boil and pour over jello, stirring until dissolved.
Add strawberries, crushed pineapple, pecans and bananas.
Pour 1/2 of this mixture in... - 42.2085
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 43.3319
Sauced Strawberry Amandine
1) In 4 individual serving dishes, place the cake pieces, drizzle 1 tablespoon of sherry over each piece of cake and allow to stand for a few minutes.
2) In a bowl with the pudding and pie filling mix, beat in the milk until well blended.
3) Spread... - 37.2402
Strawberry Nut Salad
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Add strawberries with juice, drained pineapple, bananas, and nuts.
Put 1/2 of mixture in rectangular glass dish; refrigerate until firm.
When congealed, spread sour cream overtop of this layer.
Pour balance of jello mixture... - 35.0375