- » Strawberry Jam Topping
Strawberry Jam Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry jam topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry jam topping recipes.
Sandy makes quick and easy fresh strawberry freezer jam to take advantage of the abundance of berries in season. - 28.4652
Strawberries In A Jam
Sandy makes quick and easy fresh strawberry freezer jam to take advantage of the abundance of berries in season. - 23.7893
Crushed Strawberry Jam
About 2 qts. of strawberries will be needed.
Wash them before hulling.
Then crush them, a layer at a time, in a fiat saucepan.
Measure 4 cups, of the crushed fruit into a kettle, add the sugar.
Mix thoroughly, place over a full heat, add the butter, and bring... - 28.849
Homemade Strawberry Jam
Jams are something that has come a long way. For ages moms and grand moms have been making them and passing the legacy further. Do you have any such interesting recipe? Well, the chef in the video has a very beautiful strawberry recipe with her. Watch the... - 110.216
Combine jam and walnuts well.
Preheat oven to 375F.
Unroll crescent-roll dough.
Cut along perfora- tions to make 8 pieces.
Spread each with jam-walnut mixture, dividing evenly.
Roll up as the label directs.
Place, 2 inches apart, on a lightly greased cookie... - 33.7952
Easy Strawberry Jam
1. Wash cranberries, drain, hull and crush them.
2. If they are very ripe and sweet, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice for every cup of crushed berries.
3. In a large saucepan, mixed together crushed cranberries and sugar; quickly boil to... - 33.2155
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Place first 5 ingredients in large saucepan; cook and stir till mixture comes to a fast boil; add sugar and stir.
Add food coloring; bring to full boil; boil hard 7 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; skim off foam and quickly pour into hot scalded... - 28.6673
How To Make Strawberry Jam
Who doesn't like strawberry jam? And when it is prepared at home, it is something more exclusive. You might have thought this to be an elaborate process, but with this recipe you too can make it. Go through the video and try your hands on. - 118.537
Fruit jams are delicious accompaniments to our breakfast meals. A strawberry fruit jam is not only delicious but also easy to make. Watch this video to learn how to make quick and easy strawberry jam. - 114.945
1. Put cleaned and washed strawberries into an aluminum degchi and cook till tender.
2. Add sugar and cook till setting point is reached.
3. Add citric acid and cook a little more.
4. Remove from fire, add colouring and mix well.
5. Fill into hot jam bottles... - 24.844
Hedonists' Scarlet Strawberry Jam
1. Put the strawberries, slightly crushed, and lemon juice into a deep heatproof bowl, cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the sugar and microwave on HIGH for a further 14 minutes.
3. Allow to cool and pour into sterilized... - 28.5133
Strawberry Jam Cookies
Something delicious that you know the kids will enjoy...Strawberry Jam Cookies!!! These were my favorite snack as a kid...today i love baking these for my kids!! Pineapple and vanilla, topped with a little strawberry jam, these cookies come to the rescue... - 48.6671
Strawberry Jam Kuchen
1. For the topping, in a medium bowl, combine flour, granulated and brown sugar and cinnamon; cut it butter/margarine and egg yolk and mix until crumbly
2. Apply a coat of grease on a round 8" baking dish; for the kuchen, in a medium bowl, mix sugar,... - 47.2516
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
1. Mash strawberries.
2. In a large saucepan, mix strawberries, rhubarb and 4 cups of sugar; bring mixture to full rolling boil and boil for 4 minutes with constant stirring.
3. Stir in remaining sugar and boil for another 4 minutes with... - 35.562
Homemade Lemon Strawberry Jam
In a glass measuring bowl, lightly crush berries.
Add sugar, lemon juice and peel; let stand for 4 hours.
Cook on high (9) for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture reaches full boil, stirring occasionally.
Continue to cook on medium (5) for 10 minutes to simmer... - 36.9346
In a glass measuring bowl, lightly crush berries.
Add sugar, lemon juice and peel; let stand for 4 hours.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture reaches full boil, stirring occasionally.
Continue to cook on MEDIUM (5) for 10 minutes to simmer... - 39.5358
Hedonists' Scarlet Strawberry Jam
1. Prepare sterilized jars or pots
2. In a deep heatproof dish, tip in the strawberries
3. Crush the strawberries and add lemon juice
4. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes
5. Allow the mixture to cool
6. Tip the... - 37.9861
Crush berries with a potato masher or plate, one layer at a time, so that all berries are reduced to pulp.
Place berries in a very large, heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir pectin into pulp.
Bring quickly to a full, hard boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar;... - 39.2792
Best Strawberry Jam
1) In 2-qt. bowl, crush the berries slightly.
2) Stir in the lemon peel, juice and sugar.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil in the microwave at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes, stir frequently.
4) Simmer in the microwave at 5 for 10 minutes stirring at... - 40.866
Strawberry Balsamic Jam
Prepare jars and lids.
Heat vinegar in a nonstick skillet over high heat until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup; set aside.
Bring strawberries and pectin to a full rolling boil in a large pot over high heat until mixture doesn't stop bubbling when stirred.
Stir... - 37.3839
Microwave Citrus Strawberry Jam
1. In to a microwave proof measuring bowl, place the berries and crush them well. Pour the sugar, lemon juice and peel; let stand for 4 hours.
2. Cook this mixture on HIGH (9) for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture reaches full boil, stirring... - 31.5764
1. In a 2-quart casserole, crush the berries lightly.
2. Stir in the sugar, lemon peel and juice.
3. In the microwave, cook for 10 to 12 minutes at High, until it reaches a boil, stirring twice.
4. Cook for 10 minutes more at Power 5 or Medium to... - 40.7707
Quick Strawberry Jam
Quarter strawberries. (If berries are small halve them.) In a medium-size saucepan, cover berries with honey.
Pour lemon juice into a cup, sprinkle gelatin on top, and stir.
Then add to strawberries and honey.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until... - 30.0175
Strawberry Melba Jam
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring almost constantly.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 30 to 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Do not overcook.
Remove from heat and ladle immediately... - 33.8989
Freezer Strawberry Jam
1. Prepare containers and lids for freezer jams
2. In large bowl, with potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough strawberries to make 2 cups fruit. With rubber spatula, stir in sugar and orange juice until thoroughly mixed; let stand 10... - 30.6174
Homemade Strawberry Jam
1. Prepare jars and caps for processing
2. With potato masher or slotted spoon, thoroughly crush enough berries to make 3 3/4 cups.
3. In 8-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, mix strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Over high heat, heat mixture to boiling,... - 29.8365
Blackberry Or Crushed Strawberry Jam
To prepare fruit, put about 2 qts fully ripe berries through food chopper using coarse blade or crush completely one layer at a time so that each berry is reduced to a pulp.
Measure sugar and 4 c prepared fruit into large saucepan, mix well, and bring to a... - 29.8738
In wide bowl, lightly crush about 1 cup (250 mL) berries at a time with potato masher; measure fruit to make 4 cups (1 L).
Place 2 small plates in freezer for testing setting point of jam later.
In large heavy-bottomed stainless steel or enamel saucepan,... - 32.5297
Coconut Pudding With Strawberry Jam
Place grated coconut, milk, cornstarch, and gelatin in a saucepan.
Stir to combine, then place pan over medium heat.
Stirring constantly, simmer (never boil) the mixture 8 to 10 minutes to dissolve and blend flavors.
Take pan off the heat and cool down... - 42.0826
How To Make Strawberry Freezer Jam
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Make Strawberry Freezer Jam!
Tip: Add small amounts of sugar at a time, so you don't ruin your fresh berries. The sugar is just to accentuate them. - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter until soft and fluffy.
3) Gradually add sugar and beat thoroughly.
4) Slowly add eggs, beating well after each addition.
5) To this, alternately add flour and spices, along... - 47.5786
Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings
Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings is easy to prepare. Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings gets its rich flavor from vanilla essence. Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.8845
Jam Glazed Sweet Omelette
Combine egg yolks, sugar, and cream in small bowl; beat until lemon-colored.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold in egg-yolk mixture slowly.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add egg mixture; spread over skillet with spoon.
Cover; cook over low heat.
Remove... - 33.9939
Cornmeal Jam Beef Broccoli Buster Muffins
Cornmeal Jambeef Broccolibuster Muffins is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Cornmeal Jambeef Broccolibuster Muffins recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 39.9614
Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer.
Add eggs, flour, walnuts, lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
Pat mixture into an 8-inch square dish.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until center is slightly firm.
Meanwhile, mix together topping... - 41.1902
Jam Grill is a filling and delicious breakfast dish. This recipe is simple and easy to prepare. You can serve the Jam Grill as part of a large breakfast. - 20.3052
Divide strawberries evenly between 4 serving dishes and chill thoroughly.
At serving time, fold together ice cream, orange marmalade, rum extract and topping.
Spoon over cold strawberries. - 30.1125
Strawberry Omelette Souffles
Heat jam with brandy, stirring to blend.
Pour over berries and combine gently to coat.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Beat egg yolks with milk and stir into flour mixture until smooth.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks... - 41.8011
Jam Biscuit Bake
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray an 8" (20 cm) round cake pan with Cooking Spray.
2) In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Cut in butter with pastry blender to coarse crumbs.
4) Stir in raisins.
5) Beat eggs... - 0
These jam muffins are snacky and flavorful muffins prepared with fruit jam. Made with either strawberry or raspberry jam, the jam muffins are prepared with a buttermilk and flour batter sweetened with a little added sugar. Oven baked, they can be served warm... - 42.2889
Queen Of Puddings
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Using the teaspoon of butter, grease an ovenproof dish and set aside.
Place the remaining butter, the sugar and lemon rind in a medium sized mixing bowl.
Beat well with a wooden spoon until the mixture... - 40.9189
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Roll puff paste to 1/8 inch thickness.
3.Trim edges to make a sheet 10 x 7 inches.
4.Place on cookie sheet and make a 1/2 inch rim around the edge.
5.Prick with fork and chill... - 35.2556
Jam Filled Cookies
In large bowl cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Cover and chill.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/8... - 44.2258
Prepare Sweet Pie Pastry.
Butter a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Reserve one-third of pastry dough for lattice decoration.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out remaining dough to a 12-inch circle.
Carefully place... - 38.9592
Nursery Sweet Timers
1) In a shallow dish, beat together egg and milk.
2) Cut rolls in half lengthways and hollow out slightly and dip the crusty outsides only into the egg and milk.
3) Leave for 1/2 minute.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter and drain rolls a... - 40.0163
Canned cherries and thawed frozen strawberries and peaches may be used for this attractive jam.
Chop the fruits in a blender, then combine with sugar, and lemon juice in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Remove from... - 33.7538
Mixed Fruit Jam
1. Top and tail the gooseberries and add to a saucepan
2. Add hulled strawberries and raspberries in the same saucepan, cover with water and allow to come to a boil
3. Simmer gently until the fruits are soft, say half an hour, add sugar... - 35.653
Peanut Butter & Jam Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening and peanut butter until mixture forms moist, even crumbs.
Stir in corn syrup and milk until blended.
Shape dough into a roll 2 inches in... - 38.1176
Cinnamon Jam Squares
Stir thoroughly the first 4 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine 1/2 cup of the mixture, raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon; set aside.
Beat buttermilk and egg into remaining flour mixture.
Spread half... - 38.043
Jam Filled Cookies
In bowl cream together shortening, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
Add eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla; mix till smooth.
Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir into creamed mixture till well blended.
Cover and chill.
On... - 42.6012
Crunchy Jam Squares
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor, combine oatmeal, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, coconut, butter, and salt. Pulse until crumbly. Press two thirds of dough in bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan. Mix almonds into remaining... - 33.1617
Sterilize 10 (6-oz) jelly glasses (see Directions for Sterilizing); keep in hot water until ready to fill.
Wash berries gently in cold water.
In large bowl, with potato masher, crush berries.
Measure 3-2/3 cups.
In large kettle, combine berries,... - 33.4015
Jam Swirl Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add 3/4 cup of the flour and blend until mixture resembles crumbs.
Remove 2/3 cup for topping; reserve.
To the remaining crumb mixture add baking powder, salt, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and eggs; beat until... - 39.5657
Swedish Jam Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with 1 table spoon butter and dust with 2 tablespoons of flour.
3) In an electric beater bowl, place together cake mix, almonds, margarine and egg.
4) Process at low speed for 5... - 44.8512
Tennessee Jam Cake
Cream margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in preserves and eggs.
Add combined dry-ingredients to creamed mixture, alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into three greased and floured 9-inch... - 44.0283
Steamed Jam Sponge Cakes
Jam sponge is a delicious recipe. This dish can be served as dessert. Try this recipe in your holidays, Jam sponge is sure going to impress your taste buds. - 90.1564
Little Baked Alaska
Little Baked Alaskas is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Little Baked Alaskas dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 35.8917
Queen Of Puddings
Queen Of Puddings is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Queen Of Puddings wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.7728
Fresh Strawberry Layer Cake
4 Layers of Moist, Pink, Cake, sandwiched with globs of Vanilla Buttercream. The whole thing is then crowned with White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and dusted with "Snow." - 117.274
Strawberry Honey Cake
A fabulous and moist cake. This video shows a wonderful easy recipe of truly delicious cake with honey frosting and strawberry. It has a rich vanilla cream topping. Everyone who tries thus, they absolutely love it. - 98.4871
1) In a bowl, thoroughly combine sugar, instant tea, cinnamon and cloves.
2) In a cup of water, put 3 teaspoons of the mixture to prepare one serving.
3) Add strawberry jam on top and heat in HIGH for 2 minutes.
4) Sprinkle... - 38.8058
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 13” x 9” (33 cm x 23 cm) cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Press in the prepared pan.
3. Bake in center... - 0
This strawberry bruschetta is the perfect sweet snack. The sugar is caramelized over the top of juicy strawberries which turns the strawberries almost into a fresh jam. - 25.0718
New York Style Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a recipe that's a creative spin on classic NY style cheesecake. Instead of serving with fresh strawberries, seedless strawberry jam is swirled on top of the batter for a beautiful marbled effect. Gorgeous and... - 40.2796
1 Prepare a 19cm/7'/2 inch souffle dish by lightly brushing sides and base with oil. Line the base with a circle of greaseproof paper (non stick parchment). Coat the sides with a little extra sugar; knock out any surplus.
2 Put the sugar, flour, margarine,... - 45.1268
Cream Cheese And Strawberry Heart Sandwiches
Want to know of a sweet tea time sandwich that not only tastes nice but also looks very appealing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! For a romantic tea for two, these heart sandwiches are just perfect! - 109.856
Delicious Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
Are you still undecided what to prepare for dessert in the coming festive days? Well, here is an easy recipe which does not use eggs or gelatin, which is suitable for almost any occasion. It looks great, it low fat and it tastes just awesome! So watch the... - 123.196
Strawberry Cheese Tarts
Mix all ingredients except preserves (no liquid is used).
Roll and cut into squares about 2 inches square.
Place in center of each square 1 tea spoon of strawberry preserves or jam and fold over at corners.
Bake at 375 degrees until slightly brown on top. - 27.5162
How To Make Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers
Light up the holiday season with easy Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers! Fruit Pastry Flowers to Make This Winter! Spoil your family with homemade Christmas Strawberry Pastry Flowers, they are so easy to make that even children enjoy making them! - 0
Puff Pastry Filled With Strawberries
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray and prick the surface with a fork.
Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown.
Trim the edges and set aside to cool.
Spread... - 34.1495
Summer Sugarless Strawberry Tart
A taste of early summer with this strawberry tart recipe. This super sweet yet sugar-free strawberry tart recipe is a winner with everyone. Sweet and juicy strawberries top an almond meal filling that replaces the classic crème patisserie, all cocooned in a... - 104.567
Pink Pistachio 'layer Cake'
1) Allow the ice cream to soften slightly.
2) Take 3 8-inch layer cake pans and line them with plastic wrap.
3) Press a quart of each of the two ice creams into the cake pan firmly.
4) Cover the cake pans and freeze then until firm, for about several... - 40.7048
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Wash, hull and dry perfect strawberries.
Put cake round on cookie sheet.
Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry jam.
Set berries, pointed end up, on top.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
Continue beating, adding sugar... - 40.043
Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
Hull and slice the strawberries, reserving 4 for decoration.
Fan the 4 reserved strawberries.
Spread a digestive biscuit with 1 teaspoon of the strawberry jam.
Beat the cream cheese to soften and stir in the icing sugar, then spread one-quarter of it over the... - 36.7988
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheesejam, and almond extract or liqueur.
Changing to the lowest speed, add the whipped topping.
Mix until smooth.
Transfer this mixture to the prepared pie crust.
Smooth the top with a spoon.
Cover with the... - 35.1577
1) Remove the hull of all strawberries except 4.
2) Cut the 4 strawberries into half.
3) Crack chocolate into pieces.
4) Halve the trifle sponges.
5) In a bowl, over a pan of hot water, melt chocolate pieces.
6) In the melted chocolate,... - 47.9525
1. Grease a 10-inch ring mold with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F 20 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add lukewarm milk and crumble in yeast.
4. Stir until yeast dissolves and you see bubbles... - 46.84
Baked Strawberry Alaskas
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. In the bottom of four small ramekin dishes, place the Swiss Roll slices.
3. In a bowl, mash or liquidize peach or nectarine with the sherry.
4. Spoon the puree over the sponge bases.
5. Top it with the... - 41.5713
I have been careful enough to save this recipe of Strawberry Savarin from my mum's scarpbook. This Strawberry Savarin is so delicious that one wouldn't feel down with the time involved in preparing this. - 50.8546
Strawberry Glazed Surprise
1 For meringue shells:In a medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt until foamy-white and double in volume .
2 Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition, until meringue stands in firm peaks.... - 42.4995
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 40.0295
Slice the angel food cake crosswise into three sections.
Lay the bottom part, cut-side-up, on a serving plate.
Spread with one-third of the jam, Prepare the tart filling and then spoon one- third of the vanilla filling or pudding evenly on top of the jam... - 27.8988
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte has delicious taste. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake filled with cream and jam. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.8654
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 33.1099
Strawberry Cream Tea Cake
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. On the coarse side of a box grater, grate the butter into a bowl, then place back in the freezer for 5 mins. With a spatula, quickly mix the butter with the flour, baking powder and sugar, add the milk and lemon juice,... - 37.1036
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
Strawberry Almond Battenberff Cake
Grease and line a 7-inch square cake pan.
Divide the pan by placing a piece of folded greaseproof paper down the center.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and flour, and mix... - 42.5232
Sugar-free Strawberry Preserves
Every morning we've been eating these vitamin C packed, gooey, chunky preserves. No matter whether you spread them on a rice cake with a little cream cheese, place a dollop on top of yogurt or a spoonful served on top of oatmeal or pancakes, it's pure heaven... - 115.09
Scone recipe for all those who love biting on a delicious piece of bread along with a hot cup of tea.This one is made with Vanilla beans. - 32.5747
Flower Bouquet Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut a piece of cardboard the size and shape of cake layers.
3) Lightly grease 2 heart-shape layer cake pans or 9X1 ½-inch layer-cake pans, and line with wax paper; grease paper.
4) Make the cake mix... - 43.5352
Valentine's Day Tarts
Sweets for the sweet! A delicious and easy recipe for you and your sweeter half: Valentine's Day Linzer Tarts. - 0
Stuffed French Toast
In a small bowl combine cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit.
Using a serrated knife, form a pocket in each bread slice by making a horizontal cut halfway between the top and bottom crust, slicing almost all the way through to the opposite... - 39.3365
1. Spread the ladyfingers with jam
2. Use the ladyfingers to line the pan
3. Add whipped cream, custard, crumbled macaroons on top of the ladyfingers
4. Place ladyfingers on top of the crushed cream layer
5. Garnish with whipped cream and... - 37.9069
Try out the easy-to-make Souffle Omelettes recipe. Enjoy the Souffle Omelettes on any suitable favorite party and let us know how you liked it! - 34.8809
Dark Fruit Cake
Add to first mixture.
Prepare the following fruit, sprinkle lightly with flour and add last.
Line pans with 2 layers brown paper, buttered and floured on inside.
Fill pans § full.
Bake in slow oven 275° F.
6 hours (for large cake), or according to size of... - 42.8045
Yellow Sponge Coke
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan, line it with wax paper, then grease paper; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg-yolks with an electric mixer at high speed until yolks are thick and lemon colored.
Gradually beat... - 39.7229
Blend the yeast with the milk, 1 teaspoon of the sugar and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a warmed bowl and stir in the remaining sugar.
Make a well in the centre and... - 43.5868
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.198