- » Strawberry Jam Scone
Strawberry Jam Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry jam scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry jam scone recipes.
To make the scones: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, all-purpose flour, pastry flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
Add the butter or margarine and cut into... - 50.3246
1. In a pan, place the fruit, and keep simmering until the fruit turns soft, now add the sugar and lemon juice to the pan, and keep stirring until the mixture has dissolved
2. Finally boil quickly and constantly until the mixture sets
3. Serve... - 24.2157
Quickly Made Strawberry Jam
1. Start by removing the stocks from the fruit, then crushing it
2. In a pan, place the fruit, then add sugar and lemon juice, and keep heating until the sugar dissolves, keep stirring occasionally
3. Boil quickly and continually for 2... - 35.6698
Cinnamon Scones With Strawberry Butter
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Into a large bowl sift together the flour, cinnamon, and salt.
Cut in the butter.
In a separate bowl beat together the egg and milk, and add the sugar.
Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until a soft but not sticky... - 43.6213
Scone recipe for all those who love biting on a delicious piece of bread along with a hot cup of tea.This one is made with Vanilla beans. - 32.5747
Jam Biscuit Bake
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray an 8" (20 cm) round cake pan with Cooking Spray.
2) In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Cut in butter with pastry blender to coarse crumbs.
4) Stir in raisins.
5) Beat eggs... - 0
Scones, or "biscuits" as they're known in some parts, are a very traditional English tea-time offering. Often eaten as part of a "Cream Tea" - served with clotted cream and jam - they make a decadent and delicious afternoon snack. The addition of yoghurt... - 113.49
Apple Drop Scones
1. Into a large bowl put the flour, cereal, apple, salt and sugar.
2. Beat well adding the egg and milk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. With cover allow to stand for 15 minutes,
4. Heat a large, heavy-based frying-pan or griddle... - 46.4389
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In bowl, combine first six ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring until dough clings together.
On floured surface, toss dough to lightly coat with flour.
Knead 12 to 15... - 40.5985
Tea Time Scones
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Preheat baking sheet.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in bowl; mix well.
Cut in 6 tablespoons butter until crumbly.
Stir in milk gradually.
Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth.
Roll 1/2 inch thick; cut 2-inch... - 45.1313
An English classic perfect for afternoon tea. Celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with these quick to bake scones that go perfectly with Jam and Clotted Cream. - 128.417
1 Preheat the oven to 150 C.
2 In a bowl, sift together refined flour and baking powder.
3 Add in butter and rub until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
4 Break the egg and add it to the refined flour.
5 Knead the mixture to... - 38.0163
Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Cut the fat into the flour with a flat-bladed knife then rub it in with your fingertips to a breadcrumb consistency.
Make a well in the centre, pour in the milk and mix to a soft, spongy dough, adding... - 45.672
Strawberry Cream Tea Cake
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. On the coarse side of a box grater, grate the butter into a bowl, then place back in the freezer for 5 mins. With a spatula, quickly mix the butter with the flour, baking powder and sugar, add the milk and lemon juice,... - 37.1036
Combine egg white, water, sugar, vanilla, vinegar and cornflour in small basin of electric mixer.
Beat on high speed until mixture is thick and sugar completely dissolved.
This will take 10 to 15 minutes.
Fit large piping bag with plain tube .
Place all the... - 37.8269