- » Strawberry Fudge Cake
Strawberry Fudge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry fudge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry fudge cake recipes.
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 113.527
Very Berry Chocolate Cake
Select 5 large strawberries for garnish.
Partially dip into glaze and set aside.
Hull and halve remaining strawberries.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix gently.
Whip cream with 3 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks... - 41.7661
Fourth Of July Cake
1. Start heating oven to 375°F. Grease, then flour bottom of 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2. Onto wax paper, sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until foamy; then gradually add 1/4 cup... - 43.8887
Chocolate Berry Torte
COMBINE cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Blend at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
Bake at... - 44.126
Banana Split Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce; cool completely.
2. In plastic bag, with rolling pin, finely crush cookies. In 9" by 3" springform pan, with fork, stir cookie crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. With hand, press cookie... - 39.2791
Banana Split Cake
1. Place vanilla ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly. Meanwhile, finely chop 1/2 cup walnuts (reserve remaining 1/4 cup walnuts for garnish). In 9" by 3" springform pan, mix chopped walnuts, graham-cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons... - 36.6347
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Combine first 6 ingredients to make a soft dough.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out 1/3 of chilled dough on, or between, lightly floured sheets of waxed paper.
Cut circle to fit bottom of 2 quart springform pan or casserole dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 41.7759
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 27.4502
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.5589
Bavarian Vanilla Cream
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min.
Stir well together the egg yolks, salt, and sugar.
Gradually add the scalded milk, while stirring, then put in double boiler.
Add the soaked gelatin, stir smooth, then cook over hot, not boiling water, while... - 41.074