- » Strawberry French Toast
Strawberry French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry french toast recipes.
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.779
Strawberry Banana French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish arrange bread slices.
3. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder
4. Pour the mixture over bread.
5. Cover and keep in refrigerator for 8 hours.
6. Take out from... - 48.7353
Baked Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in concentrate.
Gently stir in berries; they do not need to be completely incorporated.
To Prepare Bread: Cut a small diagonal slice off each end of the bread and discard.
Slice bread... - 41.0851
Strawberry French Toast
1 On a large griddle, spray some vegetable spray.
2 Heat to medium.
3 In a medium-size bowl, add an egg and beat.
4 Using a whisker, blend in skim milk, strawberry puree, and vanilla extract
5 Soak the bread in this mixture on... - 38.5226
Strawberry Buttered French Toast
Drain strawberries; measure 1/3 cup syrup.
Prepare Strawberry Butter, using the berries and any remaining syrup.
Combine in a shallow bowl the eggs, sugar, lemon peel, and extract.
Mix well and stir in the cream and the 1/3 cup strawberry syrup.
Put bread... - 38.2526
Strawberry French Toast
1) In a bowl, mix together egg and water.
2) Soak the bread in the egg mixture until all of it is absorbed.
3) Dredge the cinnamon over it.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the bread slice carefully and cook until both the sides are light... - 34.2073
Strawberry French Toast Triangles
1. Spread 4 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese each and divide strawberries among them. Top with remaining bread to make sandwiches.
2. Lightly whisk eggs and dairy beverage in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat half of the butter in a large nonstick skillet... - 32.5135
Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
Spread 2 tablespoons on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Beat eggs, milk and remaining vanilla; dip sandwiches.
In a skillet, melt... - 32.1975