- » Strawberry Filled Chocolate Roll
Strawberry Filled Chocolate Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry filled chocolate roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry filled chocolate roll recipes.
Amaretto Filled Chocolate Strawberries On White Chocolate Fettucine
In a small bowl mix together the white chocolate and corn syrup until a soft dough forms.
On a parchment or waxed paper surface gently roll out the dough by hand to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cool until hardened in the refrigerator.
Then run the chocolate through a... - 39.4896
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, with vitamin C being prominent. They can be eaten freely as they are very low in calories.
They are also filled with unusual phytonutrient called Phenols that promote your health.
Strawberries' unique phenol... - 38.2277
Chocolate Almond Cake With Cherry Filling
Place chocolate in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until chocolate melts.
Crumble 1 can almond paste into a large mixing bowl.
Add 1 cup sugar and 1 egg; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well... - 38.7741
Crepes Strawberry Romanoff
Whip the cream, then fold in the sugar, liqueur and strawberries.
Fill and roll crepes.
Place on a serving plate, garnish with the chocolate strawberries.
Serve. - 30.9369
Cheese Blintzes With Strawberries And Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush 1 tablespoon butter over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, vanilla and nutmeg in food processor; process until smooth. Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture onto center of each crepe.... - 31.7097
Strawberry Fields Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, process the oats in a food processor till fine crumbs form.
3) Add the sugar, flour, salt and baking soda. Process to mix well.
4) Add the vegetable oil spread and use... - 43.8233
Almond Roll Cookies
Early one day:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large skillet, combine almonds, butter, granulated sugar, milk, and flour; heat, stirring constantly, over low heat, until butter is melted and mixture is mushy.
3. Drop, by heaping teaspoonfuls, 3... - 35.5847
Frozen Chocolate Crepes
1. Take a blender and add milk, flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa, butter, cinnamon and Grand Marnier.
2. Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds and scrape down its sides using spatula.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with batter and cover it. Allow the bowl to remain... - 47.7409
Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Chocolate Ice Cream Pie is served as dessert. Chocolate Ice Cream Pie is an American cuisine and gets its taste from strawberry and vanilla ice cream mixed with cream. Chocolate Ice Cream Pie is love by many across the world. - 35.1169
Rich Chocolate Glazed Cream Puffs
Heat oven to 400°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
In medium saucepan, heat water, butter and salt to full rolling boil; reduce heat to low.
Add flour all at once; beat with spoon until mixture forms ball.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 37.9536
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Baked Chocolate Tarts
Time to stop shelling out money at the bakery stores and time to start making your own baked delicacies at home, because, baking has just got easier! This video teaches you how to make delicious chocolate tarts in the simplest possible way. You not only learn... - 100.808
Chocolate Frosted Angel Cake With Ice Cream Balls
1. In a small tray or cookie sheet line with waxed paper and place cereal over it.
2. Separate cookies through cream centers.
3. To make six boy's hats, on a tray place six cookie halves, cream side down.
4. Spread a small amount of... - 42.4687
Frozen Neapolitan Torte
Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions except use only 1 1/2 cups milk.
Beat 2 egg yolks lightly and stir at least half of hot mixture into them gradually.
Return to pan and bring back to a full rolling boil.
Remove from heat, cover wit - 33.3472
Cat Paws Cookie
Cat paws cookie are cookie prepared specially for eid. These are small cookie shaped into cat paws, sandwiched with a filling and dipped in chocolate. The video shows the recipe in easy steps, so have a great time and happy baking! - 128.073
Mile High Ice Cream Pie
Before you do anything, make space in your freezer for a really tall pie.
Prepare graham cracker crust by crushing crackers into crumbs.
If you have a food processor or an electric blender, this is a snap.
If you don't have either one, break crackers into... - 42.3009
Banana Split Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce; cool completely.
2. In plastic bag, with rolling pin, finely crush cookies. In 9" by 3" springform pan, with fork, stir cookie crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. With hand, press cookie... - 41.2206
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.7743
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 120.14
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271
Fresh Fruit Pizza Dessert For Kids
When it comes to cooking for kids, the parents are usually spoilt for choice, as is the case with this pizza recipe. A real winner, this healthy, tasty pizza treat is a great way to treat your kids to the goodness of fresh fruits. In this video, Betty... - 118.543
Fresh Fruit Tart
My first video with my new HD camcorder! Still giving the settings a try so bear with me. There are many different ways to make fruit tarts so follow the points outlined in this video to make your own! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download... - 130.305
Steamed Jam Sponge Cakes
Jam sponge is a delicious recipe. This dish can be served as dessert. Try this recipe in your holidays, Jam sponge is sure going to impress your taste buds. - 90.1564