- » Strawberry Cupcake
Strawberry Cupcake Recipes
When a muffin cake is topped with thick and creamy strawberry frosting, a strawberry cupcake is formed. Fresh strawberries, eggs, all-purpose flour, unsalted butter, sugar and vanilla extract are required for ... More »
Homemade Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Frosting
Those of you who have a sweet tooth will surely like this dessert. The Chef makes Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting in the video. This is a very easy and delicious dessert to make. Serve this dessert when you have guests at home. They will... - 111.373
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
Betty's Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes. These cupcakes have an inviting pink color and are bursting with strawberry flavor. The next video will provide a Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting for these cupcakes. - 0
Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes (100% Vegetarian)
I’m very happy to bring you this eggless Strawberry Cupcake recipe. As most of the people in India are stict vegetarians, even they can enjoy these cupcakes. If I don’t mention that these are Eggless, nobody can guess that these are made without Eggs. The... - 0
Making Strawberry And Cream Cupcakes - "wimbledon"
Here's a great idea to decorate your plain cupcake and give it that perfect party makeover! This video shows how you can use simple buttercream, edible green powder and a strawberry to decorate your cupcakes pretty. Takes hardly few minutes! - 89.5194
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Grease a muffin tin or spray paper liners and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
4. In a large bowl, whisk applesauce, sugar, non-dairy milk, and lemon extract or zest... - 37.4657
Phillo Dough Cupcakes With Strawberry And Fig Cream Cheese
Fond of sweets? this dish is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a detailed procedure to make these Phillo Dough Cupcakes with Strawberry and Fig Cream Cheese. Treat your family to this gourmet delight and you are sure to bag a lot of compliments. - 78.17
Valentine Day Cupcake
Wondering how to express your feelings to your loved one...?Your search ends here...This is an absolutely gorgeous cupcake which will say it ALL for you. Express your love with these freshly baked delicious treat. - 36.025
Holiday Cup Cakes With Strawberry Love In Chocolate
The color red is often associated with pure love and strawberries as well. Here is a recipe to make holiday cupcakes with chocolate coated strawberries and drizzled dried melted chocolate on the top. Surprise your dear one this Valentine's with this special... - 86.2895
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 126.467
April Fools Spaghetti And Meatballs Cupcakes
Enjoy a fun filled April Fool's Day Treat. Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes. These are a delightful white cupcake with frosting and chocolate drizzled with strawberry preserves. You can't fake a dish this sweet. - 100.385
Cheesecake Cupcakes By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Prepare a muffin tray with cupcakes liners, set aside
3. Slice the strawberries, set aside.
4. In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, butter and pure vanilla, cream the mixture well.
5. Add the... - 0
How To Make Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Surprising your guests with mouthwatering desserts is not at all difficult and you will know once you watch this video recipe of Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cupcakes. It is literally a cheat's recipe but it tastes out of this world. Give it a go when you have... - 120.819
Betty's Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting. This frosting was designed to accompany the previous recipe for Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes, but may be used for any frosting purpose, and the flavor may be changed by choosing a... - 0
Lynn's Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Classic Vanilla Cupcake. You can frost this with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or whatever frosting you prefer. This recipe is easily doubled if you need more than 12. - 0
Gourmet Cupcake Maker
Sophie make cupcake using Gourmet Cupcake Maker. Its simple to use, just follow the instructions for mixing for a great cupcake. This cupcake maker comes in handy when you need some quick desserts for your kids because it takes about 30 seconds to bake a... - 88.7376
Cereals always doesn’t have to be poured into big bowls full of milk, so here Chef Tawnya has an interesting way for putting the sweet taste of cereals into cupcakes. This is a delicious twist to rice crispy treats or rather making cereal cupcake. She looks... - 110.841
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Coconut Jelly Cupcakes
1. Line 30 medium-size muffin-pan cups with pleated muffin-pan liners.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions. Spoon batter into prepared liners. Bake, following label directions.
3. Remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks. Cool. Leave paper liners... - 29.9831
Chocolate Bites - Valentines Specials
Looking for a chocolate dessert to make your valentines day special? Here is a delicious chocolate bites covered with a unique strawberry sauce recipe just perfect for you. Enjoy this amazing chocolate dessert after a romantic valentines day dinner! - 132.414
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
1. Mash strawberries.
2. In a large saucepan, mix strawberries, rhubarb and 4 cups of sugar; bring mixture to full rolling boil and boil for 4 minutes with constant stirring.
3. Stir in remaining sugar and boil for another 4 minutes with... - 35.562
Homemade Strawberry Sauce
Strawberry Sauce is a great topping on any desserts like cheesecake, ice creams. The natural bright red color of the strawberries adds a splash of color to your desserts and also make it super tasty. I made Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes using the Strawberry... - 0
1. In a large mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and ½ cup of sugar.
2. Add pureed berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight... - 36.7182
Strawberry Jam Using Fruit Pectin
1. Thaw frozen berries.
2. In a blender, puree berries.
3. In a large saucepan, thoroughly mix pureed berries and sugar; let stand for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
4. In another saucepan, mix pectin in water and boil over high heat... - 36.8011
Gourmet Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Carefully rinse strawberries.
Using paper towels, dry berries thoroughly.
Break chocolate into sections.
Finely chop 5 of the sections and reserve.
Break remaining sections into double boiler over 1-inch simmering water.
Stir constantly until melted and... - 33.4093
Strawberry And Cream Brownie
Any sweet tooth's out there? This is the ideal dessert for you. Check out the video of the sweet and delicious Strawberry and Cream Brownie. A great dessert recipe just for you sweet cravers. - 85.3586
English Muffins With Strawberries
English Muffins with Strawberries 4 Ingredients Breakfast, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
Chunky Strawberry Preserve
Strawberry Preserves make a wonderful topping for my cupcakes and fruit biscuits. Try this berry condiment in your own way if you want to. Tell me if you like these Strawberry Preserves. - 35.158
Super Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins
Make sure the microwave-safe muffin pan is well oiled or use cupcake paper cups.
Place in a mixing bowl the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Mix together in another bowl the oil, egg and 1 cup (250 mL) of the strawberries or raspberries and juice.
Add to... - 36.8993
Victoria Sponge Cakes With Strawberry Jam
Looking for a yummy, moist cake that will leave everyone wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect sponge cake. You will definitely love this one! - 111.406
Strawberry Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. Puree the strawberries in a blender and retain the remaining chunks for decorating.
3. If the butter is not in room temperature melt it for a while and let it rest until it attains room... - 111.244
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins which I was taught by my family elders. This Strawberry Or Raspberry Muffins is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Snack often. A good way to use up Fruits is to make... - 33.4228
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 107.702
Gluten Free Vegetable Cheese Cake
Nina Cucina gives you a tasty and flavorful dessert. This is made using vegetables showing that they aren't just for dinner anymore ! - 94.6767
Cut cupcakes into 1/2-inch cubes; divide between two 6-ounce custard cups.
Place jelly in another 6-ounce custard cup and microwave, uncovered on high (100%) until melted 20 to 30 seconds; spoon over cake.
Remove stems from 4 strawberries and slice; slice... - 32.8775
Easy Marshmallow Frosting
1. In a blender, cream together the butter and the marshmallow fluff until well blended. Add salt and vanilla. Sprinkle sugar, little at a time and mix. Finally add the seedless strawberry jam and mix.
2. Use this frosting for topping... - 0
Just before serving:
1. Invert a cupcake on each of 4 dessert plates. Spoon over them rum mixed with corn syrup.
2. Serve each baba topped with a small spoonful of ice cream or fruit and some whipped cream, if desired. - 23.2472
Trifle (traditional English)
Trifle (Traditional English) is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Trifle, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9883
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 40.2431
Three Way Frozen Salad
1) Using an electric beater, whip the cheese and add the cream gradually
2) Beat till thick and fold in the strawberries, mayonnaise, marshmallows, crushed pineapple and lemon juice
3) Place some cupcake liners into a muffin pan and pour the mixture... - 44.9832
Banana Split Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan in oven, while oven is heating.
2. Peel bananas; cut in half, length wise and crosswise, to make 8 pieces. Arrange bananas, cut-side down, in melted butter, to resemble spokes on a wheel.
3. Spoon... - 40.6371
Fresh Fruit Pizza Dessert For Kids
When it comes to cooking for kids, the parents are usually spoilt for choice, as is the case with this pizza recipe. A real winner, this healthy, tasty pizza treat is a great way to treat your kids to the goodness of fresh fruits. In this video, Betty... - 118.543
Fruity Party Favors
1. Unwrap and unroll two grape and two apricot fruit-leather snacks.
2. Remove plastic packing and cut each into 1/4 inch wide strips.
3. Unwrap fruit bars and stack them in groups of two bars.
4. Using the same flavor or one of each... - 35.8252
Fluted Ice Cream Cake
At least day bejore serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Make cake mix as label directs; pour batter into 2 identical well-greased 3 1/2-cup fluted molds, up to 1 1/4 inches below rims (use remaining batter for cupcakes).
Bake 50 minutes or until cake tester,... - 34.7889
Strawberry Cupcake Recipes By Category