- » Strawberry Cup Cake
Strawberry Cup Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of strawberry cup cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for strawberry cup cake recipes.
Strawberry Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. Puree the strawberries in a blender and retain the remaining chunks for decorating.
3. If the butter is not in room temperature melt it for a while and let it rest until it attains room... - 111.244
Holiday Cup Cakes With Strawberry Love In Chocolate
The color red is often associated with pure love and strawberries as well. Here is a recipe to make holiday cupcakes with chocolate coated strawberries and drizzled dried melted chocolate on the top. Surprise your dear one this Valentine's with this special... - 86.2895
You May Also Like!
Filo Ice Cream Cups With Summer Fruit
1. Preheat an oven to 325ÂºF (165ÂºC).
2. Grease 12 standard muffin cups.
3.Place 1 filo sheet on a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil.
4.Brush with some of the melted butter.
5.Top with remaining 3 sheets, brush each one with... - 43.0228
Quick Italian Rum Cake Cups
1) Arrange 4 small glass dessert cups.
2) On a work surface, spread the 4 individual cakes.
3) With a pastry brush, paint liberally the cakes with rum.
4) In the dessert glasses, line the base with the cakes.
5) Fill 1/2 of each glass... - 41.7126
Triple Layer Strawberry Cake
1. Split cake in thirds horizontally using a serrated knife, place bottom cake layer, cut side up, on a platter. Arrange 1/2 cup strawberries on cake, spread with 11/2 cups yogurt, and top with middle cake layer. Repeat procedure with 1/2 cup strawberries and... - 25.0296
Strawberry Pineapple Cups
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the pecans, strawberries, marshmallows and pineapple.
3) Mix 3 tablespoons reserved syrup and gelatin together.
4) Bring rest of the syrup to a boil and stir into the gelatin... - 41.0204
Mix all ingredients including 1/4 cup reserved liquid.
Pour into a 9x13-inch greased and floured pan.
Bake 45 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees. - 26.2659
Strawberry Soup With Strawberry Sorbet And Pound Cake Croutons
Drain thawed strawberries, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine drained strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, and 1 carton yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and freeze until firm, stirring... - 44.3907
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Wash, hull and dry perfect strawberries.
Put cake round on cookie sheet.
Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry jam.
Set berries, pointed end up, on top.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
Continue beating, adding sugar... - 40.043
Strawberry Layer Cake
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in sugar and rum.
Spread generously over top and sides of cake layer; refrigerate.
Just prior to serving; arrange strawberries in circles over top of cake. - 26.5277
Dessert is something that gets exciting to make. Especially if it involves macerating the strawberries and then having them with some whipped cream! See the video on how to make this mouth watering dessert! - 96.3989
Simple Strawberry Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 350".
Combine cake mix, strawberry Jell-O, oil and water and beat 2 minutes.
Add eggs and beat 4 minutes.
Stir in strawberries.
Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan and bake 35 to 45 minutes.
Icing: Mix all ingredients together and spread over top... - 41.0358